The Boys

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I’m sure we’ll find out more. She wasn’t exactly in the middle of nowhere.

The 3 hours on the bench was clearly her thinking about accepting whatever offer Vaugh was making. Without knowing more details, maybe that was all the time they were giving her to decide? They threatened her with being locked up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm sure the agreement would have included telling no one. It might have been a choice between saving the baby or death.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm sure the agreement would have included telling no one. It might have been a choice between saving the baby or death.

The death of the baby, herself, and her husband.

There's no way she just packed up her stuff and left.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Alpha phucks and alpha bucks. She got everything she wanted. I want Butcher to double down and just murder her child in front of her and leave her alive with that memory.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Butchers wife, Becca... Fuck that bitch, she deserves to die gang banged by a bunch of monsters. How the fuck could she do a thing like that to her husband ?
Poor her, she struggled with it for 3 hours... fuck that, she thought about it for three hours and this was the choice she made ?
The most abhorrent and cunty solution of all ?
Not caring at all about her husband ?
Not even a ”Bye, sucker, I cheated on you ?” Arghhh

She is the real villain of the show.
She chose her kid over her husband. I am pretty sure 99% of women would do that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, those flashbacks are told by unreliable narrators. The actual offer could have been we’ll let you raise the kid or we’ll disappear you and raise the kid ourselves.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This was excellent. Must see, for every adult superhero fan.
Watched in single sitting.
Involuntary multiminute clap.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
She chose her kid over her husband. I am pretty sure 99% of women would do that.
She fucked Homelander while being Mrs. Butcher. She’s a fucking cunt.

Her biological imperative got her the best dna available. Billy should murder the kid to fulfill his own.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
While I'm tempted to believe the worst, there doesnt seem to be much evidence against Mrs Butcher at this point. She may have been raped; the security cam footage certainly supports that.

Afterwards, its clear she was made some kind of offer but the details remain unknown. If she was raped and then told "take the deal or you and the whole family die" thats a different situation than if she voluntarily raised Homelander Jr for the money.

Probably a moot point since its hard to imagine Homelander doesnt laser her in the first few minutes of S2E01 anyway

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even if she was into it and it was simply adultery she hooked up with Homelander who super-pounded her senseless. Although it was through unreliable flashbacks they did suggest the conception and pregnancy were extremely fast and the 3 hours on the bench could have been because of that.

That part of the story is off script and they could make it go whatever direction they want for Season 2.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
While I'm tempted to believe the worst, there doesnt seem to be much evidence against Mrs Butcher at this point. She may have been raped; the security cam footage certainly supports that.

Afterwards, its clear she was made some kind of offer but the details remain unknown. If she was raped and then told "take the deal or you and the whole family die" thats a different situation than if she voluntarily raised Homelander Jr for the money.

Probably a moot point since its hard to imagine Homelander doesnt laser her in the first few minutes of S2E01 anyway
Funny I thought the footage supported it was consensual. Who takes off their shoes during a rape?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Xevy

Log Wizard
1564789969622.png

Could go either way. Clothes fucked up, not buttoned properly, one shoe on one off. I think it's supposed to be a 50/50 and you're not going to know until she says specifically. If I just had an affair I'd clean myself up after leaving. If I was raped I would probably just gtfo as soon as I could.

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Based on how they walked into that room it seemed to me that she wanted the super D and that it was not rape at all.

• 3Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
My interpretation was more consensual with some regret, then the park bench was fully processing it and the regret being tamped down as she accepted what she did and to disappear in order to raise the kid.

But the result is she has a super baby and left her husband without letting him know why. It’s fucked coming and going.

• 3Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
I doubt she would have walked out of his room/office looking like she just banged a freight train if it was fully consensual. She would have sorted herself out before walking out.

Well thats unless he fucked her stupid and she was too confused to fix her clothes after Riding the SuperD.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's probably less of a forced rape and more of The Deep coercion type thing. He said she could run all his media if she fucked him. And she accepted. Obviously she could've just said fuck off and been fired, so some of the onus definitely on her. But then again Homelander wouldn't be one to let a woman who could accuse him of extortion and sexual harassment run around free.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think, despite the knife fight, Black noir is the same as the comic.
She knocked him down and then cut him too, so I don't see how that's possible unless the writers are cheating.

And he just about cut her in half, why would he stick around when he was actually there to find Frenchie? She just happened to get in the way. (Sure, they wanted her dead too, but nobody seemed to have any idea what exactly her powers were.)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Let's be real. Homelander has no super D. The dude came in like five seconds with Stillwell.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf