The Boys

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's probably less of a forced rape and more of The Deep coercion type thing. He said she could run all his media if she fucked him. And she accepted. Obviously she could've just said fuck off and been fired, so some of the onus definitely on her. But then again Homelander wouldn't be one to let a woman who could accuse him of extortion and sexual harassment run around free.

I'm pretty sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle. She looked like she was in shock/not 100% okay with what happened.

As for "Obviously she could've just said fuck off and been fired, so some of the onus definitely on her"...considering Homelander's character, do you honestly think he would take no for an answer? lol. There are literally multiple scenes in the show where he more or less insinuates that people need to do what he fucking wants or there will be consequences.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Some of you just sound really jaded when talking about Mrs. Butcher and Homelander. That face does not look like someone that wanted that to happen. And have none of you paid attention to how Homelander really is? "Staring" at himself in the hallway to spy on Stillwell. The whole plane scene showing what a p.o.s. he is when it comes to mud people. It's obvious there was some coercion going on in that office. If someone that could make your life shit, let alone kill you as an afterthought, wants you to do something against your will/best judgement you know your ass is bending over, lol. Not to mention how "persuasive" Vought-American can be with their NDA contracts. I bet Vought knew that the kid could be as great as Homelander and to make him more morally conscious, they wanted the mother around to raise him up to be more Clark Kent.

All that said, if S2 shows she did it willingly, I'll eat crow. But that is not the feel I get from this.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Finished the season and loved it! Not quite as good as Legion on FX but a very close second and far better than any other bullshit super hero shows out there, Hi2U Netflix Marvel.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
(Haven't read any comics) It was a quite interesting character study, most actors playing their part very well. The Deep guy also was quite convincing at how you could rise and fall quickly. Karl Urban wearing fake beard and hair wasn't a great idea but Homelander sure was awesome and the actor playing him kind of steal the show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Some of you just sound really jaded when talking about Mrs. Butcher and Homelander. That face does not look like someone that wanted that to happen. And have none of you paid attention to how Homelander really is? "Staring" at himself in the hallway to spy on Stillwell. The whole plane scene showing what a p.o.s. he is when it comes to mud people. It's obvious there was some coercion going on in that office. If someone that could make your life shit, let alone kill you as an afterthought, wants you to do something against your will/best judgement you know your ass is bending over, lol. Not to mention how "persuasive" Vought-American can be with their NDA contracts. I bet Vought knew that the kid could be as great as Homelander and to make him more morally conscious, they wanted the mother around to raise him up to be more Clark Kent.

All that said, if S2 shows she did it willingly, I'll eat crow. But that is not the feel I get from this.

honestly this is exactly how i took it.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
honestly this is exactly how i took it.

Especially taken in context of the "you were my greatest failure" from the doctor. The kid has the chance to be Homelander 2.0, but presumably without being a psychopath, thus all the great lengths taken by the company to hush this up. Vought probably even spun it that way to Becca "Look, this is fucked up, but we can't do anything about Homelander. However, we can keep you and your child secret and your boy can replace that pile of shit one day and we'll keep it a secret so he never bothers you or tries to influence your kid!"

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My interpretation was more consensual with some regret, then the park bench was fully processing it and the regret being tamped down as she accepted what she did and to disappear in order to raise the kid.

But the result is she has a super baby and left her husband without letting him know why. It’s fucked coming and going.

Pretty much this. Butcher went from fairly normal guy to complete monster piece of shit over it. Destroyed all relationships with his family-in-law and whatever personal shit he had left just to find out what happened to his wife. Where she went and punish those who did it.

Stupid fucking cunt ran off to live with a white picket fence and a comfortable happy life paid for by Vought American. Fuck that whore. I hope she dies. The kid too.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I need to rewatch the season but to call her a cunt without knowing what homelander said to her is jumping the gun. He could have said fuck me or else I'll Lazer beam your hubby ect.

I still don't get the 3 hour fuck session when he can't last more then 30 seconds. Plot hole

• 1Like

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I need to rewatch the season but to call her a cunt without knowing what homelander said to her is jumping the gun. He could have said fuck me or else I'll Lazer beam your hubby ect.

I still don't get the 3 hour fuck session when he can't last more then 30 seconds. Plot hole

Of course it wasn't 3 hours. It probably went down like

-Actual business shit
-Homelander coerces her into sex
-Homelander does some type of post-coital lapsleep and she can't escape until later

And 100% he threatened/strongly insinuated murdering Butcher

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Destroyed all relationships with his family-in-law and whatever personal shit he had left just to find out what happened to his wife.
i mean, it seemed pretty reasonable, her cunt mom just wanted a gravestone.

i mean at this point, shes just listed as "missing person" right? there's no foul play other than Butcher being shown super shady sketchy Supe surveillance.

Don't you even need a death certificate to put in a tomb ? and no one would issue one just for a "missing person"

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
The part where Homelander told Butcher his wife came 3 times when he fucked her was cold blooded. It was even funnier knowing that the truth was he probably came in 5 seconds and the reason she looked so disheveled leaving his office was because she was so disappointed in the lay.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i mean, it seemed pretty reasonable, her cunt mom just wanted a gravestone.

i mean at this point, shes just listed as "missing person" right? there's no foul play other than Butcher being shown super shady sketchy Supe surveillance.

Don't you even need a death certificate to put in a tomb ? and no one would issue one just for a "missing person"

Pretty much all states have statutes regarding presumed death. Usually you have to meet some criteria, such as reasonable argument and/or evidence the person is probably dead and a certain number of years need to pass where you have been missing (years varies, but usually it averages around 5-7 years). As for the evidence, it could be something as simple as "car found abandoned in middle of nowhere and the person hasn't been seen since and hasn't contacted family". Potential suicide concerns also help in getting the court to agree to ruling you presumed dead. It's clear her family pursued that vs. Butcher, hence the whole back and forth about the gravestone/moving on.

Something as simple as "She was acting odd/depressed and the last known video of her is her sitting on a park bench for 3 hours staring into the void, then never seen again" would be sufficient enough. She had also been missing for like 8ish years by the time the show takes place, so time wise it would fit into presumptive death as well.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Homelander was thirsting after Stillwell for a long time. Him jizzing himself in 3 seconds with her doesn't mean he would not have lasted for a longer time with some other woman. That ho wanted the super dick and then chose her kid over Butcher.

• 1Picard

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, not to get too far off the reservation here, but premature ejac is purely of the mind. If you feel a strong sense of emotional connection with a woman, and surrender to her, as Homelander did, you are on your way to being a minute man.

In order to have stamina, for me anyway, has very little to do with how hot a chic is, or how good she fucks or doesnt. It's about whether or not I can shut my brain off and convince myself that she ain't shit. If I do that, I can basically cum on demand. It's strange in a way, but you have to believe you ARE going to fuck the shit out of her and it's a PLEASURE FOR HER, and not you. Just another day at the office mindset works wonders for me.

Dont put the pussy on a pedastal.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yea, not to get too far off the reservation here, but premature ejac is purely of the mind. If you feel a strong sense of emotional connection with a woman, and surrender to her, as Homelander did, you are on your way to being a minute man.

In order to have stamina, for me anyway, has very little to do with how hot a chic is, or how good she fucks or doesnt. It's about whether or not I can shut my brain off and convince myself that she ain't shit. If I do that, I can basically cum on demand. It's strange in a way, but you have to believe you ARE going to fuck the shit out of her and it's a PLEASURE FOR HER, and not you. Just another day at the office mindset works wonders for me.

lol wtf

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

Jozu thinks about moose while he fucks.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The part where Homelander told Butcher his wife came 3 times when he fucked her was cold blooded. It was even funnier knowing that the truth was he probably came in 5 seconds and the reason she looked so disheveled leaving his office was because she was so disappointed in the lay.
imo, she looks fucked up cuz she hit her head

710013.gif

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jozu thinks about moose while he fucks.

Could work.

A comic mentioned he uses Kevin Spacey smiling face as a foil. I dont think of specific things or ideas I just zone out and stare at the wall or focus on anything besides what's happening.

Then after she climax, all bets are off and I shift to my own pleasure.

Best part of the show for me is when that chic booted that blue shit and rode her landlord's face into hamburger.