The Boys

spronk

FPS noob
I forgot how long these episodes are, dropping 3 hours in a weekend is a lot. Even though I have amazon prime I pirated the show to avoid watching ads, lol

Nothing really new or amazing, just more of the same. Anytime we are dealing with superheroes its good. Anytime we are dealing with normal people the show sucks. Getting so much queer progressive leftist propaganda shoved down the throats its actually funny, all it comes across as a bunch of degen alphabet people are worthless and Homelander SHOULD exterminate them all.

The season needs to end with Frenchie, Hughie, Starlight, and A-Train dying. Their stories are boring and add nothing to the show.

Victoria Neuman seems to have quite the power upgrade, she is now immune to bullets, acid, and seems like pretty much everything. I wonder now if Homelander could kill her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Victoria Neuman seems to have quite the power upgrade, she is now immune to bullets, acid, and seems like pretty much everything. I wonder now if Homelander could kill her.
From the comics the power level was directly tied to amount of Compound V injected into their system (where it remains and is not absorbed). Strength and durability are always included and scale based on the amount regardless of the actual superpower, but healing and regeneration are not guaranteed. That's why one of the candidate slides specifically listed "moderate regeneration" while Kimiko obviously has extremely high regen but then Maeve lost an eye and a broken arm took some time to recover.

Neuman lucked out, but her kid probably hasn't. Frankly it's odd that her kid doesn't share a similar power given lineage has been shown to.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, all the seasons of the show have shown increased durability and strength for supes. Starlight took a 50 cal round to the chest and was fine besides getting knocked down by it.

The only thing shown to effectively counter most supes is either other supes or something that bypasses their durable skin (like the ass bomb they used in season 1)

bigolas

"how dare this person not let me stalk and harass them! i am entitled to it!"
I would like to know what "Critical supe theory" means to her TDS rotten brain. "Defund the supes" "ban books and teachers that teach critical supe theory". Pathetic word vomit forced into a dialogue between main characters.

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I read it as some Swarm-that-Walks supe is tempering his base instincts, and that's what is causing him to see his wife, while hearing that hidden supe talking through the vision/worm. I would also then assume that supe also hates Vaught but has a moral code.
I think its just being played as the damage from temp V which was very noticeable in the last season, same sort of "brain drippping out of your ears" stuff.
Makes me think that he is either getting cured or given more time by Newman or some such or he straight up dies this season, since they are playing it up so much.

Also, the guy that is working with him is 100% an hallucination as well, right? Its always just the two of them.
He did give him the drugs for Ryan, but even that could be an hallucination.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I would like to know what "Critical supe theory" means to her TDS rotten brain. "Defund the supes" "ban books and teachers that teach critical supe theory". Pathetic word vomit forced into a dialogue between main characters.
lol the show is filled with meaningless throwaway lines like this. only a fucking zealot would care

1718409573563.png

• 1Garbage

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ashley calling some one a misogynist then immediately calling another woman a cumrag seconds later too.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Ashley calling some one a misogynist then immediately calling another woman a cumrag seconds later too.
Ashley is lowkey the funniest character other than the Deep, but i also fucking hate her

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
She's literally the "woke for $$$$" people hate and they're looking right past her to get butthurt by MAGA shit. She's even a sexual deviant who DISNEY was begging to hire! It's all right there, but everyone's busy being upset about other bullshit.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

bigolas

lol the show is filled with meaningless throwaway lines like this. only a fucking zealot would care
It still has to make sense. She just knows that throwing those buzzwords in will be enough to have the lefty seals clapping. Lazy and deranged.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I think its just being played as the damage from temp V which was very noticeable in the last season, same sort of "brain drippping out of your ears" stuff.
Makes me think that he is either getting cured or given more time by Newman or some such or he straight up dies this season, since they are playing it up so much.

Also, the guy that is working with him is 100% an hallucination as well, right? Its always just the two of them.
He did give him the drugs for Ryan, but even that could be an hallucination.

Did you not see the very obvious worm-like thing crawling around under his skin around his temple in at least 2-3 scenes? It’s definitely not just damage from the temp V.

bigolas

She's literally the "woke for $$$$" people hate and they're looking right past her to get butthurt by MAGA shit. She's even a sexual deviant who DISNEY was begging to hire! It's all right there, but everyone's busy being upset about other bullshit.
Are you referring to Tucker Carlson being into ball busting? The whole 3 episodes are about shitting on the right. Woke for $$ or giving us lessons on racist microaggressions in the film director scene isn't at all exposing hypocrisy or craziness on the left. They could have a caricature of Maddow, or the View very easily. They could have a scene of a hairy tranny swinging his dick in front of girls in a bathroom or locker room since that's all the nudity they love to show, and have activists defend him in the streets. They could have a scene of a dindu suiciding by cops and show the ensuing chimp out and an Obama like moment of "my son would look like him.". They could have starlighters accusing Homelander of colluding with a foreign country because they have all the EVIDENCE.
There is plenty to mock on the left but they would never dare make the slightest attack. They're very comfortable attacking half of the country and deathly afraid of upsetting the other.

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Did you not see the very obvious worm-like thing crawling around under his skin around his temple in at least 2-3 scenes? It’s definitely not just damage from the temp V.
I really didn't, maybe I just missed it.
Do you recall a moment where it shows so I can take a look?

But looking it up I found this about the Diabolical cartoon:
The Boys Presents: Diabolical introduces Sun-Hee (Youn Yuh-jung), a woman with pancreatic cancer. She has only days left to live when her husband, desperate for a cure, steals Compound V and administers it to her. Not only does she develop superpowers, but Compound V affects her cancerous cells, essentially resulting in her developing a sentient tumor. The tumor is a separate entity to her and eventually separates from her body, continuing to grow and utilize its tentacles to cause destruction before Sun-Hee uses her powers to confront it.

Maybe they are going for something similar.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
The scene where he’s loading the cookie jar in ep2 or 3 whichever that was
Aye, I see it now when he is baking crawling up his neck. Thank you.
I also added an edit to my previous reply that connects to the Diabolical cartoon show if you want to check it out.