The Boys

bigolas

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Frenchie had his first highlight of the season with that line in the barn then they made him an even bigger fag with the police station scene. The jews should take charge and write/direct the episodes. Episodes written or directed by women generally suck. This one was a double whammy.

Burns

That was a whole hour of nothingburger outside of making High Pitched Homelander Jr. start down his path to evil. The episode wasn't even clever gratuitous violence (outside of, maybe, Hughie's advertisement for Euthanasia). Instead we got an hour of retarded writing so they can try to make jokes with farm animals. In trying to not be repetitive in their gore, they are becoming repetitive and boring. Oh, some red shirts are going to die, wow, soooo exciting... reminds me of the Battle for Winterfell in GoT S8.

For the farm in particular, the blood was still red, and everything looked fresh, there was no way the whole farm got infected in such a short time, even if I bought into their stupidity that a drain under a basement, somehow drained directly into every animals drinking water.

Also, the vampire sheep were pants on head stupid for a whole host of reasons.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bigolas

In case you're mad about the lazy dumb writing, this is who they gave the job to.
1719530943234.png
1719530984485.png

1719531045108.png
1719531081559.png

1719531212460.png
1719531131129.png
1719531158496.png
1719531297434.png

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Also I'm having to rewatch previous seasons and have not got to 3 , do they give a reason why starlight is having 'erectile dysfunction'?

It looked like Neuman was causing it. We've mostly seen Starlight using her powers by clenching her fists, the movements of her hands definitely have a part in using her abilities, so Neuman could have used her powers to control/alter Starlight's blood flow to her hands to mess with her abilities. Immediately after she came into the lab, Neuman looked at Starlight's hands and we could see a red glow inside Starlight's forearms and her abilities fizzled out. After that scene every time Starlight tried to use her powers and failed, Neuman was standing very close to her. I took it to mean that Neuman considers Starlight a threat because while she may be bulletproof and acidproof she may be able to be completely blinded by Starlight's powers (which is part of The Boys' plan).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
what the fuck was that tentacle monster in the rabbit, is that whats in butcher? jesus

also pretty clear Butcher's friend is imaginary now like his wife, although it would be a fun twist if he's real and somehow controlling him or whatever

It was implied that what's happening to the rabbit is similar to what's happening to Butcher, yeah. Some sort of worm/tentacle cancer growing inside and breaking out. I figured that was also why Butcher stomped the rabbit dead with such a rage, because he may be unconsciously knowing this is what's happening to him.

As for Kessler, yeah every scene now has been just him and Butcher all alone every time. If you combine that with Kessler never drinking the drink poured by Butcher in an earlier episode, and the confused look of Neuman's scientist baby daddy at the end when Butcher is talking to Kessler over his shoulder, I think that confirms he's just an hallucination like Becca.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i can see why people didn't like the episode, it didn't really move the plot forward at all in any way but really thats been a thing since season 1. This episode was really a bit egregious in how so many "enemies" all came together and worked together for a while without any hint that they may hurt each other. I sort have accepted that since season 2 though, the show will spin its wheels and the main cast has plot armor thicker than Maeve's thighs until season finales and the next (finale) season. At least I got to see some funny violence (even it really makes no sense at all like the sheep/chicken stuff) and finally Homelander starts to be thinking about what he wants a future to look like and has figured out how to work with Ryan.

one wild thing to me though was the show starts with A-Train killing Hughie's girlfriend on accident and not even knowing/caring about it while high, basically showing the crazy collateral damage in a world of supes. but in this episode Hughie's dad absolutely murdered half a dozen innocent patients/guards and its all Hughie's fault, he knew V is fucked and nothing good will ever come of using it and he still stole some. He enabled those murders, those people will have loved ones who will hate Hughie's dad forever just like he hated A-Train for so long. Wonder if that will come up or if Hughie will even feel guilty.

caps of all the previous Vought highlights shown at V-Con, i'd watch all the old movies

Last edited:

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Why did all the chickens and sheep become crazed bloodsucking maniacs?

Can't speak for sheep, but chickens ARE crazed bloodsucking maniacs. They're tiny velociraptors - they will peck and tear apart anything smaller than them and they will murder other wounded chickens as well.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

The chickens were just being chickens. I didn't see them actually trying to eat people, they were just acting like stupid startled chickens that can happen to run/fly through people due to being super.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
The chickens were just being chickens. I didn't see them actually trying to eat people, they were just acting like stupid startled chickens that can happen to run/fly through people due to being super.

The real question is, would that man have been in condition to fuck a chicken?

Last edited:

Homsar

They're tiny velociraptors - they will peck and tear apart anything smaller than them and they will murder other wounded chickens as well.
What happened to them making a chicken/velociraptor hybrid?

Also why didn't Victoria just explode all the animals heads?

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What happened to them making a chicken/velociraptor hybrid?

Also why didn't Victoria just explode all the animals heads?
Victoria not just going ape shit with the mind exploding just came off as odd to me. As if she had some kind of global cool down on it irl. But in reality, its probably just the writers trying to ignore that power so the scene can work.