The Boys

bigolas

theboystv deleted their tweet. That's how quickly they respond when the left complains. So edgy and unafraid to upset anyone.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hate to say it but this episode/season is just bad. It's GoTs bad maybe worse

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm trying to think of there was anything good about this episode.

I'm probably the only person who doesn't hate the Sage character. Her talk with head popper showed she has her own agenda and plan and is willing to fuck around behind Homelander to achieve it. I also like the only place she can be shot and not killed is in the head.

Butcher having the "angel" and "devil" convos was what a couple people here predicted and it was dead on.

All in all, the episode sucked. Maybe 5 minutes of non-filler shock pron and woke vision of what conservatives are like.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The real problem is this is a story driven show, not a character driven show. We don't care about Marvin's Anxiety, Starlight's identity crisis, Hughie always coming to terms with... something, or any of that shit. We want to see evil superheroes being toppled by less evil non superheroes. They're trying to set up some major GoT plot twist Littlefinger shit and we just don't care. We just want Butcher outsmarting Supes in the heat of the moment, Kimiko ripping through henchmen, and Frenchie making bombs instead of empathy fucking some dude.

They're trying to make this show "better" than it is. It's supposed to be a cartoon in Human form, not The Bear or some shit. These characters just aren't that likeable.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

bigolas

I'm trying to think of there was anything good about this episode.

I'm probably the only person who doesn't hate the Sage character. Her talk with head popper showed she has her own agenda and plan and is willing to fuck around behind Homelander to achieve it. I also like the only place she can be shot and not killed is in the head.
Supernaturally smart hero whose unique power was used to stage a blatant false flag. The writers are extremely retarded so anything they could come up with to make the character shine will be very underwhelming. She wasn't even smart enough to avoid getting shot by mm. Does she really have a masterplan and ulterior motive other than fuck crackas and the patriarchy for ruining my life?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Anatomically correct spiderman was worth a chuckle. Everything else in the episode was hot garbage. Sexual deviant batman looked and acted more like some Hollywood jew producer than a conservative. And all the political prisoners in the US have been locked up under biden and Obama. Funny how the jews like to spin the things they do around.

• 4Like
  • 3Picard

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
She wasn't even smart enough to avoid getting shot by mm.
As others in this thread have already said, you mean she was _smart_ enough to get shot by MM, incapacitating her, thus causing Homelander and Neumann (and not her) to make treasonous comments captured on audio recordings?

I just can't see her endgame though - is she a fifth columnist for standard humans, getting blackmail material to actually run the world if the supes win, or both? Neither?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sexual deviant batman looked and acted more like some Hollywood jew producer
You have no idea.

Well, that's a dark way to look at it! We view it as hilarious. Obviously, Tek Knight is our version of Batman, and we wanted to really play around with that trope: Batman's fascist underpinnings as a really wealthy dude who hunts poor people and then profits off the incarceration. So that was one. Tek Knight was already set up to be a freak, so we were kind of already halfway there. Then the notion came up of, he should have a Batcave — but let's be honest, the Batcave would be a sex dungeon. Like, even the real Batcave is just this side of being a sex dungeon. It's really dark, and there's rubber suits everywhere. It's not that much of a push to add a couple dildos and then a weird urinal that turns into a face mask.

This show represents everything wrong with this world. Not at all surprising considering whose behind it.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Tek Knight definitely seemed more of a mash up of Harvey Weinstein/Jeffrey Epstein and plenty of other Steins than he did batman.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
In the comic he fantasizes about saving the planet from a meteor by fucking it.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1WTF

Fadaar

That guy
You have no idea.

This show represents everything wrong with this world. Not at all surprising considering whose behind it.

its funny even trash rags that are massively left wing are calling this one out for completely missing the mark in all the wrong ways

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Good God, it's horrible. There's nothing wonderful about this show anymore or at least fun. It is so utterly retarded and gay. I don't care for any of the characters other than maybe Kamiko or Homelander.

It's just so bad. Mother season 2 progressively got from worse but oh my God, I never thought it was going to be this horrendous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

All the characters are supposed to be turds/flawed but not like this. The show isn't really telling a story anymore. I don't know it's so difficult for people to adapt material

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Feels like I’m watching a different show from you people. Just binge watched the first season and started season two and this is one of my favorite shows in a while. Think some of you are looking for shit to hate or something

• 8Picard
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 13 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Feels like I’m watching a different show from you people. Just binge watched the first season and started season two and this is one of my favorite shows in a while. Think some of you are looking for shit to hate or something
Wait until you get to season 4. One and two are pretty different.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Season 2 & 3 had ups and downs but 4 is just bad. And when I say bad it's almost GoT final season bad and I love the show/comics

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hmm GoT 8 ......Gotta Hate. Yeah this is getting Gotta Hate bad.

• 1Like