The Boys

bigolas

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Another episode. Another shitshow. 1 hour wasted to learn that
Homelander is literally Hitler and get the huge reveal that was hinted at all along as if their audience were 5 year olds.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

bigolas

1720096624434.png

He's 100% dead soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Another episode. Another shitshow. 1 hour wasted to learn that
Homelander is literally Hitler and get the huge reveal that was hinted at all along as if their audience were 5 year olds.
Wait, is it literally a Boys From Brazil type deal?. If so, Jesus, was that in the comics, or is it something the show lead kicked up for obvious reasons?

bigolas

Degenerate supes and whores are killed by SB and that's Starlight's breaking point to leave the 7 and join the boys calling them "heroes and civilians". Hughie's adventure this season gets many innocent actors killed by Homelander and it's all a joke. Butcher is tormented by chopping off an "innocent man's leg" who was working on a deadly virus. Hughie gets a bunch of true randos killed in the hospital the previous episode and shows no remorse, only sadness about his father's death.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show really is degenerating to a point of 50 Shades of "who gives a fuck". At this point everyone dying is almost a welcome ending. I keep waiting for Homelander to truly lose it, but it never happens. I guess him going Psycho with the lab crew helped to discharge some steam.

I want Soldier Boy back because he was actually entertaining as a buffer to Homelander. Is Soldier Boy coming back? Are we seriously only going to get 1 episode with him?

The budget must be a lot less this year. That episode barely had any special effects to speak of.

You could just watch the recap before Episode 7 and you would have missed nothing.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh cool we’re back to the comics, degeneracy filler for the sake of degeneracy.

This season has too much filler. I don’t give a shit about any of the side plots.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

That episode may have been the worst in the show. They already showed that Hughie has enormous plot armor, so there was no tension about his life being at stake.

It certainly seems like they are stuck in the loop of one-upmanship in that every episode needs to have something even more extreme than anything they have done before, just for the sake of shock value. Since they talked about scat this episode, I guess a Tubgirl scene is on the table.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

He's an amazing actor but it's not surprising, he's had a few instances where he does come off unhinged. He assaulted a chef with a beer bottle/glass a couple years back

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
He's an amazing actor but it's not surprising, he's had a few instances where he does come off unhinged. He assaulted a chef with a beer bottle/glass a couple years back
Isn't he British? I mean that's pretty par for the course. If that's the case so what. Irish, British, Scottish, bar fights, not a surprise. Wasn't Colin Farrell involved in a bunch of bar fights and shenanigans maybe a decade ago, and look how great of an actor he still is. Just let the man work and don't get in his way.

I just find it funny that true or not, the only character probably holding everything together or any interest in the show they're willing to try to burn, they obviously don't care about the the story or series as a whole.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moriarty or w/e goes nuclear meltdown about people hating on her plastic surgery. Which probably made shit 10 times worse when she just switched off some of her social media and shit. So if there are a bunch of women on the set that are just like her, and also surrounded by people that have TDS... I can completely believe that some weak ill tempered hipster that used to be a muscle dude in Xena would say something that THEY would consider over the line. He could say something as simple as "get me a sandwich please" and get rebuffed because he asked a woman to do it instead of a dude on this set.

Its no surprise that this liberal bullshit leads to the same fucking shit happening at every single company. "Powerful white male lead actor that the audience has grown to love? Cant have that, now can we."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Guessing the final episode of the season is Homelander killing the President. It's all supposed to be building suspense up to it, but half the episodes are more shenanigans than anything of substance. Still some good laughs, but some of it seems to be trying way too hard. The cakefarts reference was, although an interesting reference, about a decade too late. Also the sex stuff is obviously just them trying to put in as many outrageous thought as they can into the story and it works about 35% of the time. You'd think with his hole fetish Tek Knight would've checked Arachnid for his spidey hole immediately.

• 3Like

spronk

FPS noob
its not really satire if you just copy and paste what politicians have said. Extremely lazy writing and the plot still is spinning nowhere. What a sick episode that is just pushing gay queer BDSM shit as if its normal. Just a whole lot of idiotic ideas that felt like it was written by a 13 year old goth edgelord who is mad at his parents. "This racist white guy is like gay Batman and runs all the prisons but he has a black butler who kills him when he finds out he wants to make internment camps, huehuehue"

The whole Billionaires meeting was so stupid too, they can literally just have Neumann trigger a heart attack in the President-elect and she is now the President with nobody the wiser. Sage's "plan" seems idiotic right now, "declare the President is unfit, take the country over, build internment camps, and put anyone who disagrees with us [ON WHAT???] in there." Why would you need to do any of that shit, Homelander can just kill anyone who wants to try and riot. You'd have the support of like 70% of the country if you declared riots are illegal and Homelander will kill anyone who tries it.

also lol at the "big" twist being the guy that everyone clocked as imaginary like 4 episodes ago is revealed as imaginary

also lol at the female power bullshit, "i cured cancer but the old white guys patted my head and laughed at me". yeah, thats exactly what they would have done instead of hiring her, patenting the cure, and becoming the planets wealthiest company. Yes, amazing ideas by women are constantly ignored because it was thought up by a woman, who for years has been recognized as the worlds smartest person. THIS ALL MAKES SENSE OK

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

bigolas

also lol at the "big" twist being the guy that everyone clocked as imaginary like 4 episodes ago is revealed as imaginary
What made it worse was the flashbacks during the reveal. They were really proud of themselves.
The whole Billionaires meeting was so stupid too
That's a direct attack against the Federalist Society. Can't have 99% of politics influenced by pedo jews and 1% by white christians. It has to be 100-0. So they present them to their retarded shitlib viewers as the evil deep state running the country.
also lol at the female power bullshit, "i cured cancer but the old white guys patted my head and laughed at me". yeah, thats exactly what they would have done instead of hiring her, patenting the cure, and becoming the planets wealthiest company. Yes, amazing ideas by women are constantly ignored because it was thought up by a woman, who for years has been recognized as the worlds smartest person. THIS ALL MAKES SENSE OK
She could reverse global warming too.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
To be accurate, "Sage" didn't cure cancer - at that point all she was was some random kid who claimed she cured cancer, to which any sane executive would respond to the same way, no matter the sex / race /etc of the kid involved - "Sure you cured cancer in three days, without testing or any published preliminary research / steps, stop being delusional and go away now."

Obviously Sage has a master plan, but I'm not entirely sure what it is - if anything she might want Butcher to succeed with his virus (we know she has the team under surveillance) as she views Homelanders as too much of a risk to the species. I'm not looking forward to the "It's not just A-Train who's actually a good guy because he's a minority, Sage, New Noir, and A-Train are all good guys (because they are all minorities), fighting against the white members of The Seven (who are therefore all automatically evil)" finale, but those are the politics of the writers.