The Boys

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Feels like I’m watching a different show from you people. Just binge watched the first season and started season two and this is one of my favorite shows in a while. Think some of you are looking for shit to hate or something
"Hey guys this Game of Thrones show is great, I dunno why youre all complaining. Now back to watching S2E1..."

• 11Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 16 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Feels like I’m watching a different show from you people. Just binge watched the first season and started season two and this is one of my favorite shows in a while. Think some of you are looking for shit to hate or something
I don't think the show has reached GoT 8 quality yet but it's beyond dumb to say people are overreacting to parts of a show you're two seasons away from watching. You are, in fact, watching a different show than us because you're watching season 2. WTF dude.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Season 3 is better than 2 but barely. The head popping and controlling blood is way OP. Her running away from chickens/sheep is ridiculous

The way all these characters play out is nothing like the comics. I can't understand the Black Noir change, It was huge part of Butcher/Homelander beef

Last edited:

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don’t mind that change tbh. You have a villain the entire run then at the end a clone appears and is like “lol it was actually me, lmao!”

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So in Gen V tek Knight shows up and is basically a human lie detector and the greatest detective alive, but he gets sidelined for fucking things because he has a massive brain tumor that causes him to want to hunp things.

then he shows up in The Boys and is just some racists millionaire who is fooled by everyone and just has Sado Maso gay fag tendencies. No mention of Brian tumor, no lack of control: just a rich racists pervert.

wow

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

It jumped the shark in season 4.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"remember that Gen V stuff"

forgettaboutit, he's just a faggot. They said there would be Gen V payoffs in Season 4 plot-wise. But so far that isn't the case.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
"remember that Gen V stuff"

forgettaboutit, he's just a faggot. They said there would be Gen V payoffs in Season 4 plot-wise. But so far that isn't the case.

The Supes Virus is precisely a plot point from Gen V that has become a major plot point in Season 4...

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy

yeah thats cause season 1 was awesome. 2 was alright, 3 was carried hard by Jensen Ackles.

"Hey guys this Game of Thrones show is great, I dunno why youre all complaining. Now back to watching S2E1..."

i know people who didnt watch GoT until it was completely done and they didnt find s7/8 to be that terrible. it makes sense in that respect, if you're a book reader or had been watching episode to episode since season 1 though? massive disappointment.

spronk

FPS noob
we're rewatching Lost right now (streaming on Netflix) and we are fucking hooked sped through that shit like it was Charlie's heroin. So yeah, in binge mode you tend to forget some of the missteps, be interesting as we get closer to the last few seasons if I feel as shitty as when it first aired.

also jesus we used to cast beautiful people in all roles, Kate, Sawyer, Sayid and Jack are like supermodel tier looking people. Now all TV shows have goddamn non binary people and chicks who look like dudes. I think Gen V is better than season 4 of The Boys but jesus how is a show about a bunch of teenage superheroes full of ugly people. I remember The 100 being full of insanely hot young people but now we have this

413049isrbbd1.jpeg

The guys all look gay and the two "hot" chicks on the show are basically just 7/10s. The black guy on the bottom died in a motorcycle accident last year

whats up with dat, every show I see now is full of uggos

• 1Seriously?

Caliane

most of the usual suspects skipped Gen V.

Reaper watched and make vids on it though. Not linking them all.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I thought Gen V _the show_ was fine and didn't consider it a waste of my time, but like others here, I didn't give a crap about any of the characters, as they're all sex / party obsessed degenerates rebelling against their parents. Which is on brand for _their_ age range, but not anything I want to empathize with at _my_ age.

• 2Like

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At this point Gen V was a better season 1 than The Boys season 4. I have just fast forwarded through so much crap that I feel like I have watched about 2 hours of Season 4.

• 2Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Was going to pass on s4 after the “if you don’t like my politics” tweet, x, whatever, but the wife wanted to watch it. Luckily the gross out humour, homosexuality, bad writing, and full frontal male nudity were too much for her and we are noping out after 3 or 4 episodes.

Show had some real promise in Season 1, darned shame.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Was going to pass on s4 after the “if you don’t like my politics” tweet, x, whatever, but the wife wanted to watch it. Luckily the gross out humour, homosexuality, bad writing, and full frontal male nudity were too much for her and we are noping out after 3 or 4 episodes.

Show had some real promise in Season 1, darned shame.
I was eventually gonna get around to watching this more. I thought season 1 was alright, but it just didn't hook me. Looks like there really isn't a reason to watch the rest.

spronk

FPS noob
its worth watching ummm season 4 episode 4 if you've ever thought "what would it look like if Superman decided fuck humans, i'm just going to murder a bunch of em with legit reasons"

but yeah otherwise season 4 is basically trash so far. i expect one or two more good scenes, but just wheel spinning until season 5 which is the final season and should finally see most of the cast killed off.

its not actively annoying to watch like say the last season of game of thrones, but it just becomes more and more adamantine plot armor surrounding 5 people which makes it just uninteresting

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I stopped watching after episode 2 this season. I lost all interest in the show.

I'll read the ending at some point and not care at all.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I stopped watching after episode 2 this season. I lost all interest in the show.

I'll read the ending at some point and not care at all.
Yeah, but at this point I don't see any way they really end this series in a way which is the same as the source material....

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah, but at this point I don't see any way they really end this series in a way which is the same as the source material....

Well I don't mean the source material, I mean people here will talk about how it all ends and I'll say....

Oh

• 1Like