The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So went to Trader Joes earlier in the week because of road construction near the closer supermarket. So far they seem to have some pretty good stuff. I was actually a bit surprised that their prices were more reasonable than I expected. Not exactly sure what to make of the crazy amount of private label stuff but haven't really been disappointed yet with the stuff we bought there. They do have like 850 cookie/candy choices though.
traderjoes is just a tad bit more expensive than publix, but not crazy stupid like whole foods, i would actually shop at trader joes if they weren't so far out, theyre practically the same block as my costco, so why not just goto costco instead.
unless you want to look at some milfs

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
you could always substitute too, like round eggs are for muffin sandwiches , and folded eggs for everything else. but you can always get a sausage biscuit w/ round egg
I am a McMuffin guy. I'm not big on biscuits and the Bagels/McGriddles aren't for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Haters will say it's fake

Are Instagram embeds broke?

1000009758.png

hmm the embed doesn't work on phone (which is where majority of instagram embeds will come from) but does work on desktop

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wrecked some Double Stuf Oreos recently.

Double Stuf 4 life

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Wrecked some Double Stuf Oreos recently.

Double Stuf 4 life

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

The only problem with Double Stuf is that they only seem to come in "Family Size". You can't just buy a few, if you want Double Stuf you have to have like 30 of them.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users