Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
1719341969120.jpeg

Trash tier flavor.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

It's a really good deal if you like what's being offered. 5 items for $7 is very similar to old TB. The Chalupa supreme was always around $2 so it's solid. I liked the $5 Cantina Discovery Box more but knew it wouldn't last very long. A very good replacement.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

It's a really good deal if you like what's being offered. 5 items for $7 is very similar to old TB. The Chalupa supreme was always around $2 so it's solid. I liked the $5 Cantina Discovery Box more but knew it wouldn't last very long. A very good replacement.

I wrote off Taco Bella while ago, can’t see any reason to ever go back. Even at $7 it’s unimpressive. When I was younger in the 90s and shit Taco Bell was the go to place for cheap eats with my buddies, at some point these retard American Inventors thought they were a luxury brand and went to complete shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Taco Bell's app is pretty shitty too. There are never any deals like all the other chains do. They don't even have a section for deals in their app.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Lady brought home some Ben and Jerry's which I haven't had in years. It's outright disgusting compared to the stuff from the local dairy. Seriously I don't know how they're still in business.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Lady brought home some Ben and Jerry's which I haven't had in years. It's outright disgusting compared to the stuff from the local dairy. Seriously I don't know how they're still in business.
Ben & Jerry's was always about marketing, not quality.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dont you dare insult Cherry Garcia. That flavor is damn good.

• 2Barf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Ben and Jerry's is all about the shit they cram into their ice cream more than the quality of said ice cream. It's not bad but unless it's on sale I usually go for the Häagen-Dazs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ben and Jerry's is all about the shit they cram into their ice cream more than the quality of said ice cream. It's not bad but unless it's on sale I usually go for the Häagen-Dazs.
yea i'll pick 2 up if i see a bogo
066e4e65ebc0fab70fa096a190dd6f67.png

otherwise nah

can't you just squirt out some fresh cowjuice and put it on ice?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
1719602998453.jpeg

Cuban sandwich chips are trash tier. Tastes really strongly of pickle, and not in a good way like some dill/vinegar chips can pull off. The BLT isn't quite trash tier, but there's no flavor of bacon on those chips, which is an immediate couple ranks lost when they put bacon on the bag. Almost reminds me of a french dip in flavor. If they didn't lie on the bag and I had some au jus to dip them in, I might actually think they're okay.

I don't have time for baked chips.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>

Dude- no comparison. Ben & Jerry's was perhaps some of the best ice cream in the world when it was run by the two of them out of Vermont.

They would throw some stellar parties too at Stowe and Sugarbush.

Even since they sold to Unilever, they have maintained some pretty good quality control. It is still superior Ice Cream. Haagen Daz is mostly air. Try picking up a pint of Ben and Jerry's and a pint of Haagen Daz and put them on a scale. B&J is almost twice as dense. Almost twice as heavy. Friendly's even worse. I would bet that a pint of B&J has the same mass as a "half gallon" (or whatever the actual volume is) of Friendly's.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Friendly's is about the worst ice cream you could buy. It's only a tier above those giant buckets of nondescript ice creams that PTA moms buy for school functions. And at least those have nostalgia factor going for them.