The Fast Food Thread

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
1719706899230.png

Discovered this a couple weeks ago. Small Fort Worth chain. Good stuff.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Dude- no comparison. Ben & Jerry's was perhaps some of the best ice cream in the world when it was run by the two of them out of Vermont.

They would throw some stellar parties too at Stowe and Sugarbush.

Even since they sold to Unilever, they have maintained some pretty good quality control. It is still superior Ice Cream. Haagen Daz is mostly air. Try picking up a pint of Ben and Jerry's and a pint of Haagen Daz and put them on a scale. B&J is almost twice as dense. Almost twice as heavy. Friendly's even worse. I would bet that a pint of B&J has the same mass as a "half gallon" (or whatever the actual volume is) of Friendly's.
Yea I measure based on taste rather than density though.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
View attachment 534778

Discovered this a couple weeks ago. Small Fort Worth chain. Good stuff.
Small, almost off the grid creameries are some of the best in the world.

The trick is to find the creamery that also sells compost!

That's freshness. Maybe with a side of Listeria. But who cares?

1719788699489.png

1719788856624.png

Attachments

• 1719788715927.png
    1719788715927.png
    631.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 1719788790813.png
    1719788790813.png
    963.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1719788831540.png
    1719788831540.png
    302.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought the large was 32oz. What a ripoff even more so now. A large is $4 here.

I got one of the new "large" cups at the drive-thru and it was several ounces smaller. Which means shrinkflation is still happening, friends.
For those of you interested in specifics:
The old cup I got yesterday weighed 789 grams filled with water. The new cups weighed 734 grams. (The cups themselves were both 16 grams.)
When I filled up a pitcher with the water in each, the old cup held about 26 ounces. The new cup held 24 ounces.
That 2-ounce difference means you're getting 7.7% less drink... at the same price.
The new cup is the same size on top, so it uses the same lid size. But you can see when the cups are stacked on top of each other, the old cup is about 3/4" bigger/taller.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
That sounds incredible, hoping one is closer than Ft. Worth.

They have one in Dallas on North Bishop. You might be able to find it in Central Market if you're elsewhere in Texas. They also ship nationally, though dry ice shipping normally costs a kidney.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That sounds incredible, hoping one is closer than Ft. Worth.
Plenty of options in DFW area. Beth maries in denton is something magical too, best icecream I've ever had. Plus texas has legit good ice cream chains. Braums is the best bang for your buck of any chain icecream, and their food is super solid too.

And if you are in texas, learn the true magic of Central market. 99% sure they carry pints of both Melts and Beth Maries. They always carry lots of weird local shop's products. Central market is AMAZING if you want to try something in texas but don't want to go that far to see if its worth it.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It’s been a while since I was went to Arby’s but they took these things away? Are they fucking stupid, do the CEOs of all current fast food joint shitholes hate money?
They have been gone for years. They also got rid of their onion rings, which were probably my favorite fast food ones. They were victims of covid I think.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They have been gone for years. They also got rid of their onion rings, which were probably my favorite fast food ones. They were victims of covid I think.

They should have gotten rid of their dogshit roast beef first. Whatever I don’t go there enough to care.

They also got rid of their chicken cordon blue and that’s told me they wanted to go bankrupt.

It was like TacoBell ditching the double decker tacos. All complete faggot choices.

They are expanding Whataburger into Florida anyways so these other fast food chains can blow.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
When you want onion rings, Sonic is by far the best place to go. Pretty sure they make all their other food from refined aids, but their onion rings are S+++

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They should have gotten rid of their dogshit roast beef first. Whatever I don’t go there enough to care.

They also got rid of their chicken cordon blue and that’s told me they wanted to go bankrupt.

It was like TacoBell ditching the double decker tacos. All complete faggot choices.

They are expanding Whataburger into Florida anyways so these other fast food chains can blow.
I'm still a slut for the Beef n Cheddar. I usually get either the Reuben or their Gyros if I am too lazy to head to our local place.