The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
Having a big body

Citation needed on the "literally just shit most stuff out" part. I mean, Im sure it happens but it has to be exceptionally rare.

*Edit* Unless you're talking about Taco Bell.

Fat people harbour 'fat' microbes : Nature News

I'm blessed with the lack of necessary bile to break up all the fat I eat so I don't absorb as much fats as most people, but it does mean after KFC or something I end up peeing out my ass. Cuts both ways.

If you'd like to know more about your poop, you should research the insane anorexics who weighed everything they ate THEN weighed their feces each movement and cross checked the numbers. Super creepy!

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Fat people harbour 'fat' microbes : Nature News

I'm blessed with the lack of necessary bile to break up all the fat I eat so I don't absorb as much fats as most people, but it does mean after KFC or something I end up peeing out my ass. Cuts both ways.

If you'd like to know more about your poop, you should research the insane anorexics who weighed everything they ate THEN weighed their feces each movement and cross checked the numbers. Super creepy!
"Creepy" ? or an obsession?
All in the name of science, surely.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I plan on having the KFC golden chicken for lunch and providing a full review.

georgia-gold.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is it like chicken strips with pickles all over them?

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Is it like chicken strips with pickles all over them?

It has Golden BBQ sauce which is a more mustard based sauce instead of Ketchup.

And then the southern tradition of sweet pickles on friend chicken

Work sucks, taking off early and going to 5 guys for a double burger and cajun fries. I plan on farting blood by dinner time.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
-Product: KFC Georgia Golden Chicken
-Taste: The chicken was warm, crispy, and quite delicious. The Georgia Golden sauce has the same oily consistency that Nashville Hot does. So, if that turns you off, you will probably be out. Though if you enjoy sweet, tangy, crunchy goodness... then you are in for a treat. It has a tiny bit of heat, which is welcome, but nothing that is going to ruin it for even the most pussy amongst you. The pickles are a welcome companion and turn up the tangy-acidity even more, when needed. It is very good, but it falls a few points short of greatness.
-Value: $6 for 3 smallish chicken strips, a biscuit, and coleslaw. A demerit point for size/food volume, and another demerit point for shitty KFC coleslaw that is nothing more than bland, drippy salad in a blender. The biscuit is standard fare for KFC and nothing special. It really pales in comparison to Popeye's crispy-buttery biscuits. No drink included either.

-Verdict, 8/10: KFC 'Georgia Golden' Chicken is a great addition to the 'Nashville Hot' roster. Would fuck with it again.

TAUXYGG.jpg

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Is it possible to order a big size like in their promo pictures? That little basket you got looks so pathetic.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just been notified by the manager that Taco Bell is discontinuing Extra Large drinks. Sorry, Baja Blast fans. You'll have to settle for regular 'large'.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soda is by far their highest profit item. Back in the 90s, when I worked for the Bell, my district manager had broken it down that the 99c large soda had an actual cost of 11c and 7c of it was for the cup, lid, and straw. I can't imagine those margins have changed much over the years.

Sugary Drinks Portion Cap Rule - Wikipedia
Although law like this was shot down, it would have been a serious cash maker for restaurants because people would have just ordered two vs one. (On takeout type orders)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When I worked at King's Island we profited so much more from soda because we even refused to give away lids and straws. If you wanted a straw you had to ask for one and if you wanted a lid we told you to go fuck yourself. So the cost was just the paper cup which was probably like 3 cents per.

Oldbased

> Than U
Went to KFC yesterday. Had to wait 28 minutes for them to cook grilled chicken because "no one ever buys it" picked green beans, slaw, corn as sides. Told them no legs.
Get home got mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and slaw as sides, bucket was half legs.
On a given visit KFC has about a 50% of getting a order right for me even though it is literally 5 things.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
KFC just isn't worth it anymore, even if you happen to get what you ordered cooked fresh it still tastes like a crispy ball of pure chicken fat. Think my asshole just leaked a little thinking about it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
"crispy ball of pure chicken fat" is exactly why it tastes soo good.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Almost had Bojangles today, but I lost my wallet. Going on business trip tomorrow. I'm hoping to hit something up.
Both the naked taco and the pickle chicken sound intriguing
mayo_oreos_original.jpg

Edit: I made this image

Oldbased

> Than U
KFC just isn't worth it anymore, even if you happen to get what you ordered cooked fresh it still tastes like a crispy ball of pure chicken fat. Think my asshole just leaked a little thinking about it.
Funny you say that. Just grabbed the bucket out of the fridge. Wish I had taken a picture of it. The bottom piece I pulled out had some sort of fatty gold gel I had to clean off before sticking it in the cancer machine.
Don't recall that with the old original/crispy versions.
The difference in original and grilled healthwise is insane though.
Original breast 340 calories 1130 mg sodium 145mg cholesterol 13 carbs 36 protein 14g fat
Grilled breast 220 calories 730 mg sodium 135mg cholesterol 0 carbs 40 protein 7g fat

If you go extra crispy you can double many of the original values.