The Final Fantasy Mega Thread - Now playing FFXV

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Wired, are you in the USA? does it redirect you to Amazon.com?

I know some items from .com wont ship to Canada, might be the same way.

I had no problem shipping to my Canadian address on file.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Wired, are you in the USA? does it redirect you to Amazon.com?

I know some items from .com wont ship to Canada, might be the same way.

I had no problem shipping to my Canadian address on file.
Yeah says can't ship to my address, when I click on the learn why thing it says software and video games can't be shipped internationally. Good deal for the canucks though

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I think I'm going to wait until it comes out on PC to buy all the DLCs. I like the game a lot but those PS4 load times suck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Plus episodic, so add another year "or so" for all of VII to come out.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I got mine through amazon for 32, the price dropped to that for a short time but its 50 again. BestBuy has the steel book for 40 if you have GCU.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
At that rate, by the time FF7/KH3 do come out they'll be on a completely new console. So much for a 2017 hope on KH3

Vorph

My Steelbook edition is showing on Amazon as not arriving until Thursday, but then it just updated to shipping today. Anyone else getting weirdness?

Looks like some pretty major changes for Zodiac Age too. Like everyone gets access to 2 boards (classes) instead of just one, and they overlap such that unlocking something in one of them unlocks the same thing in the other and allows for some synergy if you choose your classes carefully. In theory you could actually use all 12 classes now if you wanted, though I highly doubt that would be optimal.

Edit: 88 on Opencritic so far, pretty much what I expected. Even the token 7/10 review is still really positive about it.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Zodiac Age looks incredible.

This game was way ahead of its time and under most radars due to the massive leadership changes that occurred during it's development. Awesome monsters throughout the entire game.

I'm waiting for GS to open to grab my 2 copies, brother and I are gonna have some fun with this. Very excited for the levelling system.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My Steelbook edition is showing on Amazon as not arriving until Thursday, but then it just updated to shipping today. Anyone else getting weirdness?

Looks like some pretty major changes for Zodiac Age too. Like everyone gets access to 2 boards (classes) instead of just one, and they overlap such that unlocking something in one of them unlocks the same thing in the other and allows for some synergy if you choose your classes carefully. In theory you could actually use all 12 classes now if you wanted, though I highly doubt that would be optimal.

Edit: 88 on Opencritic so far, pretty much what I expected. Even the token 7/10 review is still really positive about it.

Nope mine still says today. I live ten miles from a major Amazon hub, so that may factor into it. However with their infrastructure I wouldn't think that would matter anymore.

Vorph

Nope mine still says today. I live ten miles from a major Amazon hub, so that may factor into it. However with their infrastructure I wouldn't think that would matter anymore.
Mine didn't ship until 1AM this morning so I guess I'll have it tomorrow. Better than Thurs, but still pretty irritating because this is the second time this year Prime release day delivery has failed me. They no longer guarantee release day delivery for games either so I don't even get a free month out of it.

The only really major change from IZJS seems to be the dual license board thing. Lots of stuff got renamed too, like 4 or 5 of the classes changed and all the Final Fantasy weapons are now named after Hindu calendar months which is kind of dumb. Don't really care where they wanted to get their lore from, but there's a 0% chance I'll remember which weapon is which.