The First Descendant

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lmao, got Gley... holy shit is she a boss shredder. Can also get quite tanky as well with the right mods. Excited to play with Valby tomorrow.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Have fun with Pyro... if you thought Dead Bride was a cockblock due to PUGs, you ain't seen nothin' yet.
Fucking hell I wanted to slam my dick in a door dealing with PUGs.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lmao, got Gley... holy shit is she a boss shredder. Can also get quite tanky as well with the right mods. Excited to play with Valby tomorrow.

Who I am working for next, just for bosses. I tried cold and poison chick didnt like either of them.

But I refuse to give them $, so just slowly unlocking them by playing. The joys of fishing for drops.

Tried to farm for a new bunny utlimate(z-skill, i hate the current one) but lol its 1% drop rate, from a ~20 level mission. So a whole bunch of shit loot while trying to get it.

Blueweed

Golden Baronet of the Realm
pug with 3 others sub 40 gley's with tamer mg, am at 31 gley myself and pyro died pretty quick.

gley master race!

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Pugged with two Gleys through a mine defense mission... that was one of the most annoying things I've done in the game, they were spamming out missiles with an explosion that would covered my screen in smoke and fire, couldn't see where the hell I was going with bunny. They need to tone graphics down on that for sure.

Blueweed

I gave up gley rocket spamming and just stuck to gun in hand either thundercage or tamer which i thought was more fluid

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For anyone else who's played a lot of Warframe and like me got in the habit of only crafting intermediate parts for frames and weapons once you have all 3 of them... don't do that here. Craft each part the moment you get it ready to go, because there's a limit of 5 things cooking at once which means you can't craft the parts for even just two different descendants/weapons at once. You also shouldn't farm all the blueprints then go around collecting all the stuff from recons and vaults, since that'll create the same problem. Farm everything for one part, get it crafting, and that way they'll be staggered and you won't slam into the cap. And it also won't prevent you from crafting other stuff that you need too, like potatoes and forma shrooms and cats, or the things to upgrade/reroll weapons and reactors. It's good to make use of the high quantity recipes too, provided you don't actually need the item in the next 20 minutes.

Math channel on YT for anyone interested in how defense/resists actually work, how much you really need (spoiler: resists are practically useless, especially in hard mode), etc. He's also going to do a tier list on guns using their real dps and not the wildly inaccurate value shown in game, but that's not up yet. The gist of it is that the formula is fairly accurate for guns like Tamer that shoot a lot of bullets really fast, but he says it's way off (low) for guns that fire slowly and have smaller mags.

His videos on gun and skill damage are interesting too.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Can anyone with experience with some of these descendants correct this list I made of ideal reactors? I want to make sure I save good ones now that I'm getting shitloads of level 100's.

Lepic - Fire/Tech
Viessa - Chill/Fusion
Ajax - Non-Attr/Tech
Bunny - Electric/Singular
Freyna - Toxic/Tech
Sharen - Electric/Fusion (look for Skill Duration UP)
Gley - Non-Attr/Dimension (for rocket build the second one doesn't matter, but you need Skill Cooldown--blue, not gold, it's bugged--as a random stat)
Valby - Non-Attr/Dimension(?)
Kyle - Non-Attr/Tech
Enzo - Non-Attr/Dimension
Jayber - Non-Attr/Dimension(?)
Yujin - Non-Attr/Fusion(?)
Esiemo - Fire/Tech
Blair - Fire/Dimension

Ultimate ones are extra annoying because I have no idea if any of the ultimate weapons (that you're required to actually mount, not just equip) are actually good, besides Thunder Cage. With Tamer (or Vestigial Organ if you're Gley) being what it is, I have serious doubts that they're worth using.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Can anyone with experience with some of these descendants correct this list I made of ideal reactors? I want to make sure I save good ones now that I'm getting shitloads of level 100's.

Lepic - Fire/Tech
Viessa - Chill/Fusion
Ajax - Non-Attr/Tech
Bunny - Electric/Singular
Freyna - Toxic/Tech
Sharen - Electric/Fusion
Gley - Non-Attr/Dimension
Valby - Non-Attr/Dimension(?)
Kyle - Non-Attr/Tech
Enzo - Non-Attr/Dimension
Jayber - Non-Attr/Dimension(?)
Yujin - Non-Attr/Fusion(?)
Esiemo - Fire/Tech

Ultimate ones are extra annoying because I have no idea if any of the ultimate weapons (that you're required to actually mount, not just equip) are actually good, besides Thunder Cage. With Tamer (or Vestigial Organ if you're Gley) being what it is, I have serious doubts that they're worth using.
Yujin is three. Non-Attr/Singular/Fusion

Vorph

Yujin is three. Non-Attr/Singular/Fusion
They're all three. The element is fixed, then you have to pick between singular or fusion, tech or dimension, etc. Like for Bunny, you would never use an Electric/Fusion reactor because Singular is what powers up the only ability that matters (Lightning Emission). Same goes for one like Sharen; neither of her dimension abilities actually use skill power so it's a no-brainer to pick an Electric/Fusion reactor to boost the other two. Most of the other descendants aren't quite so clear-cut.

This is the reactor I use on Bunny:

1720539795827.png

The random stats could be a bit better, but it was definitely worth enhancing. You get so many reactors in hard mode that I just want to be able to sort through them quickly and throw any perfect(ish) ones I get for the other descendants into storage instead of accidently destroying something I'll end up having to farm later.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
No option to report people in game is a big fail. Last couple days I didn't have any issues but now today i've had 3 seperate times in missions where at least 1 person just stands there and refuses to participate or do anything.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
They're all three. The element is fixed, then you have to pick between singular or fusion, tech or dimension, etc. Like for Bunny, you would never use an Electric/Fusion reactor because Singular is what powers up the only ability that matters (Lightning Emission). Same goes for one like Sharen; neither of her dimension abilities actually use skill power so it's a no-brainer to pick an Electric/Fusion reactor to boost the other two. Most of the other descendants aren't quite so clear-cut.

This is the reactor I use on Bunny:

View attachment 535918

The random stats could be a bit better, but it was definitely worth enhancing. You get so many reactors in hard mode that I just want to be able to sort through them quickly and throw any perfect(ish) ones I get for the other descendants into storage instead of accidently destroying something I'll end up having to farm later.
I would go fusion, his mark of karn is my go to for self and sustained group heals. It requires the target to be attacked though so in pugs it can be shit but then you have your AOE ultimate for that which is also Fusion.

Blueweed

chucked tamer aside for Gley, the blue blood bloomer is very good

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All of Valbys skills are worth using, with the two primary ones being different types, sadly. Lepic is indeed fire/tech. I use every skill for Viessa, so normally try to get a reactor that buffs skills 1, 2, 3, and for a substat that buffs Blizzard.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Took like 7 or 8 for me to get Dead Bride down. Most of the fails were dps issues but not absolute shit-shows but one or two of them left me wondering "wtf are you guys doing". It's hard to tell sometimes if my dps is also bad or if it's roughly in a decent spot since I try to at least keep everything upgraded to current levels, sometimes in pugs I wonder if the people are just using guns that are 20-30 levels below the content level.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I narrowed down my list of characters to invest in: Lepic, Viessa and Valby (of the ones I have). Valby will get an Ultimate in August, so I'll wait for her. I started looking at Lepics skills to consider which slot types to add, and now I don't trust the information you see in skill descriptions at all. If what I see is true, the ONLY way to increase the dmg on his #1 and #4 skill is to pump up Skill Power Modifier, everything else does nothing to increase the shown dmg. Skill Power? Nothing. Fire Power Modifier? Nothing. Tech Skill Power Modi? Nothing.

There appears to be only 3 mods in the game that have the Skill Power Modifier: Technician, Maximum Power, and Iron Defense(?, buffs Def and SPM). While in the mod window, when you add mods and save, you'll see a green dot under the skills that were modified by the mod you just added. The SPM mods were the only dmg oriented mods that made the green dot appear when adding them in.

This can't be correct, right?

Vorph

Huh, that's supposed to be an even 75k, so kuiper shard drop rate mod must work on it.

Related, it sucks that hard mode only loads up like 1 or 2 of the external components to be farmed each week. This week it's sensor and processor. Having farmed both for a few hours, I think the devs know shields are trash and naturally made it so 80% of the ultimate drops have shield as main stat. Def on secondary seems ungodly rare too, I didn't get a single one out of at least a hundred drops.

Last edited:
  • 1Like