The First Descendant

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just do the Large Nuclear Reactor mission in Sterile Land>Classified Area. It's one of the missions people use to farm kuiper (since surpassed by a bunch of other ones, but it's still decent if you're getting something else out of it).

Yeah, it seems to rotate each week. Right now we get sensors and processors. Next week it'll be memory and aux power. I've farmed hundreds of sensors because one of the best kuiper farms (Water-cooling Recording Device) happens to overlap. After many hours at it, I finally got a def one with character xp and consumable drop rate, both yellow text. Great for farming, especially consumable drop rate, since it works on all the sub-materials for descendants, weapons, shrooms, and cats that drop from elite enemies and even vaults. Also got a DEF/Max MP/MP regen in combat one for my Bunny speedrunning (solo dungeons) build.

The one I really want though is something that's either HP or DEF main stat, with some combination of HP/DEF/Chill Res. on the randoms with at least purple text. Even though I'm not even being that picky I still haven't seen anything close.

Processors are more of a pain to farm since there's not really any good missions in that area. Organic Recording Terminal is good if you can find two other randoms doing the mission and they know enough to do the multi-hack by having one person per terminal. People come and go though so it's not very consistent. If you do farm it, I suggest looking for DEF main stat with two of DEF/HP/Toxin Res. on the randoms, along with something decent that has a yellow equipment drop rate roll for farming. I believe it helps not only with getting gun and reactor drops but also for the farming of even more external components.

Yeah, they added the vault drops to the regular pool, but they're so rare that it's really only good as a bonus when you're farming something else. If you're specifically looking for a bunch of those items, you have to do the vaults. Which is fine anyway, since the vaults drop way more than they used to, and they seem significantly easier now even without Enzo. I'd still use him for ultra-precision though, just to be safe.
Yea I think thats the one Im doing. Its a stand in the middle for a few minutes and collect loot.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For anyone who pugged hanged man, did you just have to suck it up and be the mechanics guy and hope your pug did enough dmg?

I basically had to be the guy grabbing the box in the center and putting it back, while saying in chat to shoot the tongue with a side of /pray. Thankfully didn't take many tries.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I'm about sick of getting pugged with Gley's and their machine gun launcher. It was kinda cool the first time I saw it but now 10+ runs later of getting people doing it i'm tired of literally never being able to see shit.
lol that's what I said the first time I grouped with them. Then I run 20 pyromaniacs on normal and only one shows up, fml.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Has anyone finished a Python and tried it out yet? Been too busy trying to finish Gley and Valby who aren't exactly cooperating with their drops. Finally got Gley's catalyst this morning from a 6% drop so at least she'll be done by this time tomorrow.

Not sure what to do about Lepic. Not really looking forward to farming an ultimate, but it seems pointless to go after the basic version when the transcendent mod that really makes him ridiculous is ult only.

Do you have the link to the full spreadsheet for that? I saw one a couple days ago and then lost the link. I mostly just do Vespers>Moonlight Lake (HM), but it'd be nice to have the full list in case I ever need a ton of one specific type.

Edit: NM, I found the one I was looking for here. Once you make a copy of it you can sort and filter the columns to find exactly what you need.

Last edited:

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
HM mode only

ELAun45.jpg

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My gley is finishing today, then level her up. Then I can work on a python. Trying to farm some activators too. One for gley and then 2 for a weapons. Probably one for cage for bunny farmer and one for python for gley.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I need one part for Python about to start farming this weekend for it. Also want to start farming that sniper everyone is going on about but it will take awhile..

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Friends been harping on this one for a while and I finally tried it last night. Pretty dang addictive. Although I also had over 500 hours in Warframe.

I'm maybe 1/3 of the way through the campaign (just did 3rd colossi), and not sure what I should be doing. Just keep grinding out the campaign? Anything I should get on my way?

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Friends been harping on this one for a while and I finally tried it last night. Pretty dang addictive. Although I also had over 500 hours in Warframe.

I'm maybe 1/3 of the way through the campaign (just did 3rd colossi), and not sure what I should be doing. Just keep grinding out the campaign? Anything I should get on my way?
Bunny, Freyna, Sharen for descendants, Thunder Cage for gun (you'll get a second one for free to upgrade the unique ability on it, but I wouldn't spend time farming 3 more to max it until you're done with the story). Get used to using the Access Info tab on the map screen to find where everything you need drops.

Get a Tamer ASAP (this is a purple drop not something you have to craft) and use it to carry you through the rest of the story. IIRC first Tamer reward was from Abandoned Reconstruction Site in Agna Desert. There's more along the way and you can easily increase the level of the one you have if you go too long without a fresh one.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mentioned earlier I was trying to farm the yellow components with double hp or double Def.

But I found this :

If I am reading that right, those things cant roll double on the senors or processors. I was doing processors too for a while looking for a double. At least memory can, so I can go farm those. And just pick a processor with a resist for each element it seems.

Looks like I will do a double HP aux, Double Def memory, then just 1 of each for the other two. At least until I can get the hardmode set ones, like supernova for bunny, a firearm atk one for gley etc.

Last edited:

Vhars

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For anyone who pugged hanged man, did you just have to suck it up and be the mechanics guy and hope your pug did enough dmg?
My first successful run I had to keep running after the guy with the box and body block him till he dropped it so I could put it back, he kept running with it long after the vials were empty.

• 1Worf