The First Descendant

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hmm never heard of that. What makes it easy to level up weapons? Especially on a bunny who is usually all skill based kills and weapon is for a boss or cd between skills.

Its one area I lack for mastery level, leveling weapons.
You get plenty of weapon proficiency just from killing stuff, even if it's with skills.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You get plenty of weapon proficiency just from killing stuff, even if it's with skills.

Weird? you sure? Man I need to pay attention more. I farm quite a bit on my bunny but my 2 usual weapons I keep that never use dont seem to level at all.

I thought you had to use them. Will have to check tonight. Since I cant seem to do the reactor for python on the bunny, cause that boss is insane. Might just have to settle for farming material from the stupid kingston defense and do the normal matching boss and try that way.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Weird? you sure? Man I need to pay attention more. I farm quite a bit on my bunny but my 2 usual weapons I keep that never use dont seem to level at all.

I thought you had to use them. Will have to check tonight. Since I cant seem to do the reactor for python on the bunny, cause that boss is insane. Might just have to settle for farming material from the stupid kingston defense and do the normal matching boss and try that way.
When I was knocking out some weapon proficiencies, whether on Bunny or on other chars as I was getting them to 40, I think they were going from something like 1 to 15-20 on first weapon and 10ish on 2nd/3rd weapons (maybe cause I'd have main weapon out, even if I was only running around with bunnies ability and not shooting at all) on the Sterile Lands special op going to wave 6.

I haven't tried the way Vorph was talking about, that probably is much faster but more boring. For some reason the sterile lands op keeps me entertained enough that I can rerun it multiple times, the wave defense ones I absolutely despise though. The White Gulch kuiper mining one would be the same i'm sure but the map is 3x too big so it's just annoying having to run 45 seconds between each of the 2/3/4 points over and over and over.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Descendant and weapon in your hand get full XP. Not sure exact ratio for the other two weapons, but I can say that they only get from 1 to ~18.5 in the time that the main weapon goes to 40. So it's really low, 20-25% tops.

But yeah, if you're playing Bunny always try to hold a weapon that isn't 40 as much as possible while you're getting skill kills. Extra bonus if it's a general ammo weapon: slap a pair of +max ammo capacity mods and a impact or special conversion mod on it and you'll be able to hold several hundred more rounds for your Thunder Cage/Tamer.

In case that's not clear, this is what my random weapon(s) that I'm not actually using look like:
1720998697494.png

Can do the same thing on weapon 3, just swap the refining mod to special rounds on that one. I'm at like 735 rounds now, too cheap to spend the kuiper to max them out. Just remember you have to have one of those weapons in hand when you pick up the ammo or it won't work.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Some vid I watched, which I am not recollecting at the moment, tip was to equip 3 of the same weapon you want to focus on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I might give up the python. Was watching something about it doesn't give the debuff in gley's ultimate mode. So you would just have for the super fast shot speed, but you can get that on another smg. And I dont think python starts with more marked mod slots compared to normal. And they def dont seem to have higher base dmg or anything like that.

Also the debuff falls off pretty fast. So need others with it to keep it up full time or upgrade the gun so the duration last longer. But just getting 1 is crazy time, cant imagine more.

Vorph

Some vid I watched, which I am not recollecting at the moment, tip was to equip 3 of the same weapon you want to focus on.
Doesn't work.

I might give up the python. Was watching something about it doesn't give the debuff in gley's ultimate mode. So you would just have for the super fast shot speed, but you can get that on another smg. And I dont think python starts with more marked mod slots compared to normal. And they def dont seem to have higher base dmg or anything like that.

Also the debuff falls off pretty fast. So need others with it to keep it up full time or upgrade the gun so the duration last longer. But just getting 1 is crazy time, cant imagine more.

If you're curious--
Thunder Cage has firearm atk, crit rate, crit dmg, and weak point dmg on it. Reactor is non-attrib/dimension with skill duration and cooldown rolled (wonder how long it took to get that roll with Thunder Cage as the gun... LOL). External components are the Annihilation 4pc set, nothing special on the random rolls that I can see. Mods are:
1721002934616.png

Gley build:
1721003531272.png

The transcendent mod isn't exclusive to ultimate Gley so it seems like it would work on regular Gley too. I don't really understand why it's even there, the very first thing he does is switch to frenzied state so what's the mod even doing there?

There's another video with Enzo + 3 Gleys using the same build where they kill it in 9 seconds. I'm thinking there's gonna be some nerfs before too much longer.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its always devourer ;P Poor guy.

Yeah these videos are fun, but they're all basically fully catalyst character(missing one it looks like) , and same for the gun with an activator.

What I was reading, is the other SMG with highest RPM is blood moon one, can get to 1300 with mods.

But that's basically what I want for a boss killer. I would probably give up tightrope for something else. I don't like living that line that close to death. I get it for these videos where its all about speed time. But I dont mind taking a minutes to do it.

But yeah , how many reactors did they farm to find a TC + Skill CD + skill duration

Vorph

From the I'm-glad-someone-else-made-this-so-I-can-stop-making-half-assed-ones-for-each-thing-I-farm dept.:

Click the link on the first page in the embed to make a copy.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love people who make spreadsheets for all these games. They deserve all the credit.

Shocked there isn't a database site or something.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Still a work in progress but this is Ryechews Games site or one he works for.

Vorph

Finally got Python in the cooker.
I'll be interested to hear what you think of it. I abandoned mine for more important things after seeing reddit posts saying it wasn't good for anything but buffing the damage against things standing in Valby/Freyna ground AOEs.

Vorph

Semi-related to above:

Worst part is I already have the mod from some random drop last week, but had absolutely no luck with Valby parts. Tried to farm her and Gley at the same time, got Gley done and only Valby's cells.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Semi-related to above:

Worst part is I already have the mod from some random drop last week, but had absolutely no luck with Valby parts. Tried to farm her and Gley at the same time, got Gley done and only Valby's cells.

Seems like that has to be a bug, lol.... but the icon shows a gun, so maybe not. Either way, I'd wait for Ult Valby.

Vorph

Seems like that has to be a bug, lol.... but the icon shows a gun, so maybe not. Either way, I'd wait for Ult Valby.
Yeah, I'm not going to put anything significant into Valby herself.

And FFS, just trying to get a 38% Valby drop for the last piece I need and this happens...
1721089887234.png

Got a zillion fails on getting a energy activator BP but no, this is the 3% drop that RNGesus decides to give me.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Finally got my Python made, now to work on getting the Wave of Light scout rifle.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Productive weekend, Ult Lepic Python and divine punishment done. Spent today loading ult lepic up, on my 4th trip to 40.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
New week for reactors. Hit G. Then F. Then V for the weekly schedule.

• 1Like

Vorph

Can finally get HP/HP Aux and DEF/DEF Memory this week too. Not sure what missions are good for farming them though. I've just been doing Suspicious Battery Pack in Kingston because I realized I never got a Walk a Tightrope mod and it drops there at 5%, and Order's Patrol Beat in Gulch. Neither one is remotely close to the amount of drops you'd get last week farming Water-cooling Recording Device, so hopefully someone comes up with a better way.

Been trying to keep an eye out for the Max Shield rolls that don't suck too, since Enzo and Kyle both want those rather than the regular ones every other descendant uses.