The First Descendant

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Getting decent hp/hp aux was easy enough. But man def/def memory is proving harder. Just no good missions in the place to really farm them. Best I have found is the outpost and just not completing it but just killing mobs inside forever. Just step out and in to get more mobs when timer fails.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not in my experience. I never leveled shields and just stacked DEF/HP from level 1 to end game. So for most the game my shields are broken or about to break, which has been great practice for Gley who has no shields. Using LOS and natural cover is paramount as you get further into the game.

Have you been upgrading your components as you level? trying to keep all the things you have at level, while leveling is pretty important, even if that means you lose some QoL stuff on components.

Now, I'm off to solo HM Seed Vault for some Amorphs to do HM Pyro and get my final piece of Ultimate Gley.
Yes, all of those things. The problem is they just start overwhelming you towards the end here. Shit coming from all directions and in massive numbers, or with crazy modifiers. I can usually do okay, but the longer ones just eventually my luck runs out.

Maybe I should've switched from Bunny for this last but. But then it seems like a lower level one might be even worse.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
IMG_1408.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What Descendant has white hair in a super sayian mode? Or maybe its a skin for someone? Had them in a group a few times and shit always melt with them around.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Made it to Obstructer, and his name is accurate, fuck chasing his back during blob storm.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Yep, found that out - just going to run my own bunny -

That's what I do.

I need a better way to get some health if he hits the 4x portal phase, because then I'd be able to circle strafe him and secure a win in most cases.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Will check when I get home. Python also shreds on her and makes a crit build pretty viable.
Moisture is simpler than I thought. It's not a multiplier at all, just a flat +20% to the gun's base crit.

Enzo has essentially the same mod, except his can be given to the whole group. It's only good for one mag though, which mean a bunch of Gleys or at least Tamers.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally wrapped up the campaign (also, holy shit at the length of the campaign on this free game).

There any "guides" or posts in this thread about what I should do now? Go get a new lvl 100 raw drop Tamer and look for better rolled stats?

Aazrael

Been grinding Gley parts. All went well until you need to farm shards to spawn a boss for a 6% drop... Yea fuck no to that shit.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Finally wrapped up the campaign (also, holy shit at the length of the campaign on this free game).

There any "guides" or posts in this thread about what I should do now? Go get a new lvl 100 raw drop Tamer and look for better rolled stats?
You can just use any level 100 gun to level transfer onto your current tamers too and then just reroll the stats.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Feels kinda weird they're allowing all these high damage/one shot colossi builds. I just have this fear of farming anything to make any type of build like that and then they drop the nerf hammers, like every other game does. Just unlocked Enzo so I'm pretty far behind the farming curve. I guess now we know why they didn't nerf tamer, in comparison to builds like these the tamer is in a good spot, especially as a tool to help carry people through content while leveling.

Aazrael

Pyro can eat a bag of dicks. Try #15 and still not down. Last one we got to like 3%. They feel way too hard and/or too low of a timer/deaths.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Swap the world to hard mode. Get all 100 gear. Look to see if your best reactor and external exponents are up on the rotation. If not, then run operations that are meaningful to you.

Aazrael

Yea fuck this game I'm done. Too hard in the MSQ is not my thing.

Glad I did not spend any cash in the shop. Was about to buy a character or two but this is too hard and not fun.

Back to FFXIV.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yea fuck this game I'm done. Too hard in the MSQ is not my thing.

Glad I did not spend any cash in the shop. Was about to buy a character or two but this is too hard and not fun.

Back to FFXIV.

We need a group. Where are you actually stuck at?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Finally got the Ult Lepic Obstructor Mod to drop at lunch today. I'm one slot away from him being done for-ev-er.

Been farming reactors like a fiend and the best I could get was a divine punishment/Gold Crit Dmg/Purp Tech Power Inc. Not even going to keep faffing about with it. Would have liked a Python/CritDMG/ColossosDMG but I've seen exactly one Colossus dmg increase reactor in two full days of farming and it was paired with.... Fusion dmg increase and albion cavalry gun. The amount of variables on reactors feels bad, man. Wish they'd let you, for a boat load of resources, target at least one of the variables. As it is, I've destroyed literally thousands of them for one that's pretty good not great. Shit is awful.