The First Descendant

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
We need a group.
Yeah, when I get home tonight I'll remember to post my handle. Aazrael Aazrael I'll push you through story bosses to get to HM if you like, they are a bit of a bear at certain intervals no doubt. I struggled like a fiend on devourer normal, now I can kill him in a few seconds solo lol.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah, when I get home tonight I'll remember to post my handle. Aazrael Aazrael I'll push you through story bosses to get to HM if you like, they are a bit of a bear at certain intervals no doubt. I struggled like a fiend on devourer normal, now I can kill him in a few seconds solo lol.

I'm on hardmode. Just got to Devourer. Looking for better resists.

Last edited:

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yea if anyone want to help me brute my way through feel free to add me. The thing I don't like is that you cant really overlevel and make it easier unless I missed something. I guess you could upgrade and max the correct Mods but the weapons are capped by the last zone.

I think the main problem is theres lots of bad players but I'm no pro either. But at least I seem to be able to survive the fight at least. Theres just a huge lack of damage. Like 3 min on timer and the shield is still up.

Not sure if this is correct, but my friend code is "Rak Pipa#3211", I think.

Just a heads up I'm not too big on talking in the mic though. My english rusty. :p

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I don't even have a mic, lol. I'll post my id in a bit. In game chat works fine, but I feel like in team fights nobody looks for the chat box ha

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Been farming reactors like a fiend and the best I could get was a divine punishment/Gold Crit Dmg/Purp Tech Power Inc. Not even going to keep faffing about with it. Would have liked a Python/CritDMG/ColossosDMG but I've seen exactly one Colossus dmg increase reactor in two full days of farming and it was paired with.... Fusion dmg increase and albion cavalry gun. The amount of variables on reactors feels bad, man. Wish they'd let you, for a boat load of resources, target at least one of the variables. As it is, I've destroyed literally thousands of them for one that's pretty good not great. Shit is awful.
I know the feeling. I finally got a good-enough Bunny reactor (Thunder Cage, purple crit rate and purple crit dmg) but I've been looking for a gold cooldown/gold duration and I can't get one even though I don't even care what the actual reactor is. Haven't gotten one with blue text, let alone purple or gold.

Looking for better resists.
Are you still using an antibody mod? Gold resist on a component + immunity mod is the way to go based on the calculations I've seen. The real danger is from the status effects and DoTs, not the normal elemental hits. The best part about them is they all use A polarity, unlike the antibody ones that stupidly use all different polarities, plus they are pretty much fully effective at doing what you need them to do at rank 0.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I know the feeling. I finally got a good-enough Bunny reactor (Thunder Cage, purple crit rate and purple crit dmg) but I've been looking for a gold cooldown/gold duration and I can't get one even though I don't even care what the actual reactor is. Haven't gotten one with blue text, let alone purple or gold.

Are you still using an antibody mod? Gold resist on a component + immunity mod is the way to go based on the calculations I've seen. The real danger is from the status effects and DoTs, not the normal elemental hits. The best part about them is they all use A polarity, unlike the antibody ones that stupidly use all different polarities, plus they are pretty much fully effective at doing what you need them to do at rank 0.

Yeah I am. I only have one gold resist, looking for another component with poison resist.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yea if anyone want to help me brute my way through feel free to add me. The thing I don't like is that you cant really overlevel and make it easier unless I missed something. I guess you could upgrade and max the correct Mods but the weapons are capped by the last zone.

I think the main problem is theres lots of bad players but I'm no pro either. But at least I seem to be able to survive the fight at least. Theres just a huge lack of damage. Like 3 min on timer and the shield is still up.

Not sure if this is correct, but my friend code is "Rak Pipa#3211", I think.

Just a heads up I'm not too big on talking in the mic though. My english rusty. :p
I think a big part of pugs is that there's probably just a massive amount of ppl who don't level up their guns, their mods, their anything. It's just a "fail X times in a row until you finally get a mediocre group".

One of the hard mode Pyros I just did before beating it on 3rd or 4th try, 5 deaths in the first 90 seconds between the randoms.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Catch-22 of hard modes is really starting to annoy me. Can't kill any of the colossi because I can't get the mods I need to kill the colossi. Plus Bunny hits a wall against anything Very Strong vs. Electric even if I did have the High-Voltage mod. And all I really want from them is Bionic Fuel but that's even worse (from Frost Walker).

Tried getting Gley or Valby to work but that seems extremely unlikely to happen on a 50 capacity build, and there's no way in hell I'm investing a $24 shroom into a non-ultimate.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'll add you. Got the fucker down to 1% and failed... god damnit that makes me want to punch the screen. :p
Yeah I had a couple of the hard fights end at like 5% too, it's so much more frustrating than failing with them being at like 50% still.

Just failed a hard obstructor somehow, but we had death count and 4 minutes still so no clue what happened.

Aazrael

Springbok#2947

Lets go
1 second late! Wizardhawk helped me out just now. But I'll bother you probably on some other boss...

Is this Tamer worth adding extra mod slots on?

Skärmbild 2024-07-18 012447.png

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
1 second late! Wizardhawk helped me out just now. But I'll bother you probably on some other boss...

Is this Tamer worth adding extra mod slots on?

View attachment 537203
All Tamer's share the same mods so if you change tamers or change the rolls on it, catalysts and energy activator will still be applied. I have 4 Tamers that I keep in my inventory with the different elemental rolls so I can swap them for the different bosses and stuff, and then I just change the 2 elemental dmg mods I have equipped on them because the mods aren't saved by individual gun but rather by the gun itself, if that makes sense.

Aazrael

All Tamer's share the same mods so if you change tamers or change the rolls on it, catalysts and energy activator will still be applied. I have 4 Tamers that I keep in my inventory with the different elemental rolls so I can swap them for the different bosses and stuff, and then I just change the 2 elemental dmg mods I have equipped on them because the mods aren't saved by individual gun but rather by the gun itself, if that makes sense.
Ahh nice. Thats a really cool thing this game does so not to waste stuff. Then I'll add one to it at least. Got a second item for extra mods cooking now in the research.