The First Descendant

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok. Someone explain to me this. I am trying to get an Enduring Legacy Nano Tube. Game tells me to go to these potential four locations to get the amorphous material. Every other AM drops but the one I need. Are they putting a CHANCE drop even on that? I don't mind if it doesn't drop, but IF I get the AM, should it not be where the fuck the game says it drops from?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Ok. Someone explain to me this. I am trying to get an Enduring Legacy Nano Tube. Game tells me to go to these potential four locations to get the amorphous material. Every other AM drops but the one I need. Are they putting a CHANCE drop even on that? I don't mind if it doesn't drop, but IF I get the AM, should it not be where the fuck the game says it drops from?

If you're talking about 065, then yes, and no. 065 ONLY drops from a successful Outpost infiltration using Sharen at 25% hitting all 4 of the consoles without getting seen. Additionally you will also have a shot at 064 doing the same thing. Or, ONLY 064 doing the Outpost while getting seen.

087 from the Chapel is a 100% chance (with a mod to get a second) doing Hard mode Chapel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
If you're talking about 065, then yes, and no. 065 ONLY drops from a successful Outpost infiltration using Sharen at 25% hitting all 4 of the consoles without getting seen. Additionally you will also have a shot at 064 doing the same thing. Or, ONLY 064 doing the Outpost while getting seen.

087 from the Chapel is a 100% chance (with a mod to get a second) doing Hard mode Chapel.

Thank you for that answer. I did not know that.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the sound of this: "Although covered in a thin layer, Valby feels like regaining a long-forgotten part of herself".. haha.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok. I don't see 087 as a reward. WTF!

1721842576714.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
see that change button, click it to select 087

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Buttigieg me in the ass, You CHOOSE the4 fuckin reward in the top right corner!!!

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My big problem now is polymer fragments. Basic-bitch Viessa is godawful at farming anything and I don't have any fire descendants at all still. All I can do to get them is load up Viessa and instance hop until I find someone with a juiced ultimate farming it... which I've only seen once and the person did one clear and left, and it was painfully slow too. Still don't get why they not only made non-attrib rewards so shitty, but actually nerfed them to be even worse in 1.0.3.

Not sure if the alternative (dungeons -> Executioner / Pyromaniac) is better or worse.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did polymer on my viessa, basically just carried by a thunder cage. The one that gives 13 was pretty damn easy.

Vorph

Blair is super easy to get for fire
Would have to farm and then wait on crafting for a day though. I'll get him eventually but I'm focused on getting Blue Beetle, Enduring Legacy x5, and Ult. Lepic right now.

I did polymer on my viessa, basically just carried by a thunder cage. The one that gives 13 was pretty damn easy.
Not sure which that is. They changed all the numbers when they buffed everyone except non-attrib last week. It's 17, 19, 19, or 20 now.

I can do them with my Thunder Cage, but taking 2 minutes to clear them just feels bad.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, I havent done any recently, so had no clue it changed. I try to avoid anything that has to do with the reactors, after trying for a python and that one boss in hatchery reactor was almost impossible for me to solo.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Lemme tell you. The more I play, the more I can't believe that this is Nexon. This is a really good game.

Vorph

If anyone else wants to farm Enduring Legacy stuff, I'll be doing that until I get two or three sets of them today.

Vorph#2690