The First Descendant

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Preset 1: you want first slot to be M
Preset 2: you want first slot to be C
Preset 3: you want first slot to be X

Now you can do that after spending 3 catalysts on the same weapon in the same slot. If I understand correctly.
That is how I thought/think it will work. Like for my Valby, I've used a catalyst on every slot, so all loadouts have the same mod types. With the change, I could go to #2 and make a change that would only apply to that loadout to keep things clean vs. having multi-slots on #1 to switch between.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finally done with this damn thing...

1724430434940.png

1724430469208.png

1724430800125.png

Worth the effort in the end since it's easily the best weapon in the game, but goddamn was it a bitch getting there. Will probably add an M to the SPS slot once season one drops, so that I can swap it for Mental Focus/Sweeping Squad/Weak Point Sight as needed.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The devs studio is actually changing the season 1 update schedule, haha. Still have the Aug29 update, the an update on Oct10 that has the other two planned updates merged.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought with the game having been out now a while the PUGs would be better. Yea theres zero chance The Hanged Man is doable.

Vorph

I thought with the game having been out now a while the PUGs would be better. Yea theres zero chance The Hanged Man is doable.
Just did a quick test and killed Hanged Man in 15 seconds using my Enzo + Enduring Legacy build. Should be able to do roughly the same no matter what the PUG looks like, add me if you want me to get you through it. (Vorph#2690)

Edit: Tried out Lepic too, this one really cracked me up:
1724523783607.png

(For reference, Hanged Man only has 27.6M HP+Shield... so the rest of the group literally did nothing.)

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Just did a quick test and killed Hanged Man in 15 seconds using my Enzo + Enduring Legacy build. Should be able to do roughly the same no matter what the PUG looks like, add me if you want me to get you through it. (Vorph#2690)
Sure thing, will add in game. Just give me a /tell when you have the time. Kinda want to get to the hard modes for some weapon farming.

I think mines "Rak Pipa#3211"

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most pugs I've ran in hard mode win now, except for Obstructor, no wins there yet.

Aazrael

Well I'm in Hard Mode now Baby!

Vorph deleted the hanged man in 5 seconds or something lol. Many thanks!

Vorph

Yeah, that's a weird one to get stuck on. I think I've lost maybe one Obstructor in a PUG ever.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've asked you this several times now...

What problem are you having with Obstructor?
People die quickly? I had one PUG where everyone was down before we even got to the ball phase. Another PUG couldn't even destroy the prisons, let alone shoot the balls. Not every PUG has a good Bunny, lol.

Your previous question about Obs was when I wasn't even at him yet and I was lamenting the fact that every Lepic build was built for Firearm Master.

Vorph

Firearm Master really doesn't do as much as people think it does. It'd be different if it was skill power, but it's not, it's skill power modifier. +39% when you've already got a base of +2760% (+20% from Overclock) is pretty trivial. The best part about Firearm Master is being able to do a quick reload right before you pop the ult so that the asshole colossi that back away from you constantly can't get out of range.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For not being as good as ppl think, it sure is popular and it seems to be the rarest of rare drops as I've not gotten 3-5 of all the other transcendent mods it can drop, lol.

Edit: Guess I just need to bitch here, got it on next run. Two Enzo's, Bunny and me. On to FW now.

Last edited:

Vorph

For not being as good as ppl think, it sure is popular and it seems to be the rarest of rare drops as I've not gotten 3-5 of all the other transcendent mods it can drop, lol.
It's about a 1.5-2% damage increase to the initial impact of each orb. All it really does is buff the DoT that ticks afterwards. Not sure how much exactly but it's a decent amount when it's your only source of skill power mod besides Overclock.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Interview clarifies that catalyzing a mod slot will let you freely change socket type.

1724869025002.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Is it that 1 slot in this 1 tab can now be anything you want? or is it this 1 slot can be what ever you want in any tab?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sounds like the latter. Their whole point is that they want people to more easily be able to use the presets.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If that's the case, holy shit, what a massive change for the better. And makes changing the default slots actually super worthwhile too.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They also mentioned that S1 will have XP events.... and that they are looking at making leveling up more efficient.

I take all info they've posted recently about changing slots with a huge grain of salt. I'll just wait to see how it actually works ingame. I have enough catalysts saved up now to tweak Lepic / Viessa to have them as I want them.

Daidraco

Wait, so when is Season 1 now that Im checking back on the thread? I'm more like Brahma Brahma - in that I aint farming shit I have no desire to use.

• 1Like