and go through my post history in FoH

i'll find this thread and laugh and think

silly boy, the things you used to do

:rolleyes:

• 2Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My wife conned me good. Instead of perfect match, she's psycho.
She spits vitriol so easily. It shuts me down Everytime. Just want to sleep and feel like shit for days.

Today, two bros of 20+ years and I are planning for our first father-son camping weekend. Been excited about this most my life. My dad did it with me.
We've been planning over the past year. This coming weekend is it.
She bursts in and tells me I'm not going. She then calls her brother that I'm planning a trip with my friends to be alone in the woods with little boys.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
She spits vitriol so easily. It shuts me down Everytime. Just want to sleep and feel like shit for days.

Today, two bros of 20+ years and I are planning for our first father-son camping weekend. Been excited about this most my life. My dad did it with me.
She bursts in and tells me I'm not going. She then calls her brother that I'm planning a trip with my friends to be alone in the woods with little boys.

Well.
Fuck.
Time for talk or divorce. Sooner the better.

• 1Jew

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

She has a purse made out of your balls.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

best_o23.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
She only walks all over you if you let her.

"You're not going."

"Watch me."

That's all the conversation needs to be.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
She only walks all over you if you let her.

"You're not going."

"Watch me."

That's all the conversation needs to be.

You likely shouldn't be giving any advice in this thread as every woman you've ever met disappointed you by not giving you the time of day.

Just sayin'.

• 2Picard
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
You likely shouldn't be giving any advice in this thread as every woman you've ever met disappointed you by not giving you the time of day.

Just sayin'.

You likely don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but okay.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

why are you putting up with this shit?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

I will never understand why any adult puts themselves in and stays in a relationship like this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will never understand why any adult puts themselves in and stays in a relationship like this.
I'm still trying to figure it out myself.
conformity, duty, and obligation certainly have a hand.

but I think the classic "known vs unknown" mechanic is in play also. it gets shitty for me, it really does. it may even lead to me offing myself. but like all my relationships have been a brand of fucking terrible and the next could be worse. likewise, the stay alone and take on complete burdens of everyday life isn't optimal either.
she at least does chores for the most part

her episodes are almost the new normal. for example, the next day after that she made breakfast and we went strawberry picking like nothing happened. but a guarantee you the points that specifically upset her haven't left (regardless of merit)

i'm not there yet// haven't figured it out.

I just know she breaks my heart, yet I unconditionally love

hate for me is not the answer. I think if a build enough evidence to convince myself it's better for everybody .. I don't know.

I think her and her crazy mother will crank it up to boss level should I split and I fear for my son. One thought is moving an inconvenient amount of distance away (with child) for the first few years. dunno

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm still trying to figure it out myself.
conformity, duty, and obligation certainly have a hand.

but I think the classic "known vs unknown" mechanic is in play also. it gets shitty for me, it really does. it may even lead to me offing myself. but like all my relationships have been a brand of fucking terrible and the next could be worse. likewise, the stay alone and take on complete burdens of everyday life isn't optimal either.
she at least does chores for the most part

her episodes are almost the new normal. for example, the next day after that she made breakfast and we went strawberry picking like nothing happened. but a guarantee you the points that specifically upset her haven't left (regardless of merit)

i'm not there yet// haven't figured it out.

I just know she breaks my heart, yet I unconditionally love

hate for me is not the answer. I think if a build enough evidence to convince myself it's better for everybody .. I don't know.

I think her and her crazy mother will crank it up to boss level should I split and I fear for my son. One thought is moving an inconvenient amount of distance away (with child) for the first few years. dunno
I have a solution! All you need is a conservatory and a candlestick.

Clue01.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users