The "Shit I just bought" thread

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I just got a ravpower charger just for that. 22,000 Mah. It can charge up to 6 phones on one charge.

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
0AuYwiDh.jpg

Bought this thing, works great so far. Used it a handful of times. Bonus is it scares the hell outta the cats when you turn it on.

0AuYwiDh.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I just take my PCs to the garage and blow them out with my compressor. Been doing this for years.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
0AuYwiDh.jpg

Bought this thing, works great so far. Used it a handful of times. Bonus is it scares the hell outta the cats when you turn it on.

I use mine to dust off my room, instead of using a duster, fuck i even use it on my front porch and shit.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I bought the Asus PG279Q monitor. I'm blown away by it right now... a lot of negative reviews about bad QC but mine is near perfect.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Two LG G5s are sitting at my door. I'll let you know how they work out. I picked them because a removable battery is getting really sparse lately. I like removable batteries.

Welp one works flawlessly, the other has the glass coming off the bezel somehow and is now chipping. Aka Mine sucks and the wife's works great.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i just bought wife a iphone 6s, holy crap jailbreaking is mad easy, takes literally 5minutes and just point and click.

I remember a few OS's ago you had to count to 20 then turn that shit off, or you would chance failing the jailbreak.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
0AuYwiDh.jpg

My brother has this and it is indeed great. That little motor has some torque on it too.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Those are the ugliest shoes ive ever seen in my life

Looks like the type of shoe to go with "im living at my dad's nantucket home for the summer" outfit

I was thinking your Miami beach white shorts and tight pink tank top outfit, myself

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not "just bought" but it's better that I've owned it for a couple months because my review is based on actual usage now.

Amazon's Prime Day had the Instant Pot on sale, and my wife had heard good things; plus we had kind of wanted a pressure cooker after hearing how awesome they are.

51NfQjOesjL._SY400_.jpg

Well, it's on my list of fucking kitchen appliances that everyone must own. In fact, we bought a 2nd one (I think 6-in-1 that doesn't have the yogurt function). We don't need a crock pot anymore, because this thing is a crock pot on steroids. We can do a pork shoulder in about 2-3 hours, including prep. Sure, it's not as tasty as smoking it, but man is it convenient! We actually use it pretty often for hard boiling eggs. Can do about 16 of them in 4 minutes, and they peel way easier than boiling.

I'm really not sure what to say about it, except that it's amazing. We had heard people say that they used it as their only cooking appliance for a month, well I think we're at 2 months without using anything else.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My wife bought one and loved it and used it way more than the sous vide thing i bought her thanks to Soygen