The Stock Trading and Shitposting thread.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
1000011108.png

Some people ask me why I am still bullish on Trinseo. Especially as they fell through the $2.50 I said was the bottom.

One of their SVPs is called Arthas.

That's it. That's the reason.

So you spent half a year trying to trick people into buying this shitty penny stock because of some LARP in your head.

I don't normally petition for anyone to be kicked out of sections of a site but in a subforum that people take seriously, where bad financial advice can destroy lives and families, intentionally malicious financial advice would seem to justify getting your ass thrown out of here.

But that's just me.

Just a reminder that Araysar Araysar wanted me thread banned for being bullish on Trinseo last month. It's now doubled in price since then.

How's his Nvidia $150 by the end of Summer looking?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

I know you like to come here and do this schtick every time there is a temporary bump in price for a stock that has been selling off for weeks prior.

that is already at rock bottom and is on the verge of getting pulled off the exchange entirely.

But this is a shit company at rock bottom and is probably on the verge of getting pulled off the exchange entirely. They have no way out and you can gamble on any number of penny stocks every morning, same way as Trinseo. Doesnt make this one any different other than your autistic obsession with it.

This is how badly they missed their last ER
1724423885504.png

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I know you like to come here and do this schtick every time there is a temporary bump in price for a stock that has been selling off for weeks prior.

that is already at rock bottom and is on the verge of getting pulled off the exchange entirely.

But this is a shit company at rock bottom and is probably on the verge of getting pulled off the exchange entirely. They have no way out and you can gamble on any number of penny stocks every morning, same way as Trinseo. Doesnt make this one any different other than your autistic obsession with it.

This is how badly they missed their last ER
View attachment 542861

I know you like to come here and do this schtick every time there is a bump in price for a stock that has been increasing for days prior.

We've already been over the fundamentals. I said I was still bullish and anyone that bought at $2 when I said was still bullish would have more than doubled their money.

I've already admitted I sold at $3.05 anticipating another decline but this is several days of double digit growth most likely driven by multiple insider purchases.

Now, let's discuss your Nvidia prediction. It's funny how every time I bring that up you go back to beating up Chris Chris in the rickshaw

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
PDD closed as full profit!

RSP is down a little bit, but I am leaving it open for another 1-2 weeks because I still feel like a bounce down is going to occur in that timeframe.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
What do you want to discuss?

a) define "end of Summer"
b) do you stand by your prediction
c) if your prediction is wrong will you self-exile yourself from this thread over the fact you urged me to be threadbanned for *checks notes* saying I was bullish on a stock that is since gone up over 100%

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
a) define "end of Summer"
b) do you stand by your prediction
c) if your prediction is wrong will you self-exile yourself from this thread over the fact you urged me to be threadbanned for *checks notes* saying I was bullish on a stock that is since gone up over 100%

Is it end of summer yet?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro, I dont run errands for you.

Is it end of summer or not?

If it is, then start the gloating. If its not, then fuck off.

• 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Bro, I dont run errands for you.

Is it end of summer or not?

If it is, then start the gloating. If its not, then fuck off.

Are we going by Northern Hemisphere or Southern? Astronomical end of summer, meterological end of summer, Araysar Araysar how long is a piece of string summer in order to save face Summer, Westerosi Summer?

If you want to drag this out by Ned Starking "winter is coming" in perpetuity then go ahead

• 1Picard

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
RSP still loitering down about 10% from my purchase. I will start looking for an exit next week if I don't see any stronger downward trends with SPY(RSP is equal weight SPY). There still might be a chance as we are hitting the resistance wall at the moment and SPY is down or level at the end of each day recently :(

And I am going to dip back into PDD for another play:

• It's another spread. This time a call spread expecting upward movement
  • I will exit early, way below full value. It's pretty far out but I would prefer not to hold it longer than next Friday
  • Max return is 16k or 1.60$ per contract, total risk was about 4k. I'd exit anything above 8k I think, so looking for a strong gain on this one
  • Reason: it was outside the BB for 3 solid days and is way oversold. I think it found the post earnings bottom. A single ATR move up would be awesome gains. I'm risking it :)

1724956841024.png

Edit: for those that do read my crap, I typically keep about 5 trades going at a time beyond stuff like X shares in SPY. My typical play is 25k or under though I sometimes go to 50k, usually "low" risk, I know, nothing is risk free, but I define "low" based on technicals and controlled loses.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
RSP almost back ITM from today's drop and I think PDD is my only green ticker! Jeeebus fun day:

I could exit PDD now for a 50%ish gain but I'd like to push a bit more out of it given the time to expiration. Continuing to hold but it's looking favorable.

1725391296955.png

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone know when summer ends?

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it just did this past weekend, no? Typical "summer" is Memorial to Labor?

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I exited that RSP at a small 2k gain today. Took advantage of the bull market to get out. Overall that was not a fantastic trade. The concept was fine, but it was a much longer term play than I expected, didn't have enough liquidity, and my SPY put(which was basically the same thing) outperformed it by 20x.

On the hunt for some game, but may hold out or take something really long or low risk because I've got a vacation coming up and don't want to be worried while I am out.

EDIT:

Ok, I will probably get laughed at for this one, but with all the talk of legalizing weed again, I put 4 different ~=10k bets on:

• TLRY
  • ACB
  • CGC

I have zero care of weed from a personal perspective, but all 4 of those stocks are at or near their low level support, they have all previously survived terrible lows, and all of them have 2-3 spikes over the last 1-2 years where they shot up 100% or more.

My plays are all slightly OTM calls with moderately high delta's with expirations in early next year. However this is not a long play, I am basically looking to be in the game when one of those stupid spikes occur because some politician says "Legalize Marijuana federally!" I will immediately dump on any spike.

I still want to find a decent month long play for while I am on vacation, but this was something I saw making the rounds in the news again and we have an election coming up where I'm sure someone will say something.

Last edited: