The Walking Dead

Fadaar

That guy
Pacing is the main reason I stopped watching during season 4 (I think) after the mid-season finale, or whenever the prison battle was. There doesn't need to be 16 one hour long episodes per season. I mostly dropped TWD because I was just getting bored with it. Also reading the last few posts I didn't know Steve Ogg was in this, almost want to watch the recent episodes just because he's so awesome.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
maybe it seems longer because the commercials are endless and the show goes over an hour in order to show them all.
The episodes are also longer then a normal show. Most shows are 42-45 minutes and the last episode was 51 minutes.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
finally a fucking episode with the kingdom

love where this is going

YAY SHOWS BACK

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
god this dumb shit about the priest

he found his courage, he changed blah blah blah

dumb

*and yet another group of people cliffhanger

man im back to being annoyed again

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I had missed it before, but when the priest drove away, apparently there is a quick shot of a 2nd head popping up in the front seat.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, its been so long I forgot, but the wife reminded me of someone watching Rick and Aaron when they got the supplies off the boat. That is how father gabriel knew about it when Rick and Aaron didn't know how.

Oldbased

> Than U
This Sunday's breakdown. As always spoilers means very spoiled.
What can you tell us about this new group at the junkyard?

I almost would classify them as leeches or locusts. All they seem to do is take, and their leader's motto is, "We take. We don't bother." They claim to have been at that location since the beginning, but I'm not sure yet how well they can fight. For example, Jadis says all they did was wait for a very long time for someone else to come along to get those supplies off that houseboat. They didn't even try to get the supplies themselves. Then they got pissed when Rick and Aaron got the supplies, which is why they took Gabriel and forced him to loot the pantry.

Does Rick make an alliance with them?

Yes, they will help Rick with the Saviors, but first Rick has to bring them guns, and lots of them and very soon.

What's going on with that spiky Walker?

We don't learn much about him except his name was Winslow. Also, it appears that these people have used "Winslow" before to have people prove themselves, because Rick sees at least one other corpse down in the pit. Obviously that poor schmuck didn't fair too well against Winslow.

Does Morgan start changing his mind about the fighting Saviors at all?

Nope, not a bit. However, he does defend Richard when one particular Savior attacks him at the beginning of the episode. The guy gets pretty pissed about that and ends up taking Morgan's stick.

What's Richard's plan?

Richard has a stockpile of weapons in his trailer as well as chemicals to make Molotov cocktails. He tries to recruit Daryl to use the guns and the Molotov cocktails (as well as a bow Richard gives to Daryl) to take out Saviors when they pass on a road they frequently use. Richard then says that if they're caught, he purposely made a trail from the trailer to Carol's little house (at this time, Daryl doesn't know Richard is talking about Carol). That way, the Saviors will think Carol did it. Needless to say, once Daryl finds out the woman Richard is talking is Carol, it all hits the fan pretty fast.

What happens with Daryl and Carol at the house?

Carol explains why she had to leave. That if the Saviors killed anyone she would have no choice but to kill them, and if she did that there wouldn't be anything left inside of her. She then asks Daryl if the Saviors came and if everyone at Alexandria is OK. She's crying pretty hard by now. So Daryl lies. He tells her Rick made the same deal as Ezekiel with the Saviors, and that everyone is OK.

Does Daryl interact with Shiva?

Oh yeah. Great scene. He pets her. After leaving Carol, Daryl goes to see Shiva, and Morgan shows up. He says that Daryl is good with Shiva and that Ezekiel would be impressed.

How does the episode end?

Daryl leaves the Kingdom to go to the Hilltop to get ready to fight.

Bonus:

* Winslow VS Rick scene:

Rick is thrown into the fighting arena and is forced to fight the spiky walker "Winslow". Rick gets a little cut up in the fight. He cuts his leg and when he is pushing the walker's head away one of the spikes go through his hand. To defeat Winslow, Rick grabs an old computer monitor out of the rubble and smashes it on the walker, knocking it down. Then Rick pulls down a heap of trash and pins it to the ground. He makes a weapon with glass and is able to sever Winslow's head. Jadis seems impressed by Rick. They make a deal to fight their fight in exchange for guns and half the goods they stole from the pantry.

* Michonne gets a new cat sculpture from the junkyard. Rick finds it and gives it to her.

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm just glad Daryl isn't in the cell anymore. I like the character although not as much as I guess as most since he is the most popular one I think, but the whole cell room thing just wasn't him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
you're on easy street

and it feels so sweet

da da da da da da da da da da livin on easy street

this is how your cell post triggered me

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
this is stupid
Spoilering my reply even though it has no spoilers as far as actual details are concerned.
The next 3 episodes appear to be shit as well from the leaks I obtained. Bits and pieces of some cool stuff but overall mostly dragging out a storyline that doesn't require it.
Only the last 3 episodes appear to be worth watching to me and out of those only the last one may be redeeming of the shit of the 2nd half.
Not sure why with so much source material they choose to drag it out like this. They have unlimited potential to do what they want. Sure they need to hit the comic high points but the comics wasn't a 24/7 story. They could invent endless adventures with cool shit but it appears they hire Screamfeeder type writers who have the imagination of a stink bug.

• 1Solidarity

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
That scene with Carol crying into the camera was turrible. I can totally get why a badass like Carol would want to be alone when literally everyone around her, friend or foe, is dying; but she wouldn't suddenly become so naive to believe Daryl when he didn't just lead with everyone is ok.