The Walking Dead

Oldbased

> Than U
you guys must have missed the fat guy in Lost who got fatter over the course of 6 seasons on a deserted island. it became such a problem that they had to write in air drops of food.
The fuckery that was Lost in the later seasons would have been better wrote if they had shown him as a cannibal eating the people who died.
Oh damn dude just got hit with a spear. That's 68,000 calories. Can't let that go to waste nom nom nom.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hurley's only job was to eat all of the ice cream and peanut butter while fucking up everyone's dead pool.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
3-5-17 Episode spoilers. As always no clicky unless you like to licky or whatever.
1. Do Rick and Michonne run into any Saviors while on their scavenging journey? What happens?

Yep. They run into a small group of Saviors playing golf. Because they're distracted, Rick and Michonne are able to steal their shit, which includes more batteries for the walkie Jesus lifted from the Sanctuary.

2. What happens at the school Rick and Michonne come across?

Apparently something very bad happened there a long time ago. A carnival is in the back of the school. There are tons of dead soldiers there as well as civilians, with the soldiers still wearing their guns. So, there's the big gun stash Rick has been looking for! Then, when they get on the roof of the school to get a better view they fall through, but then we hear them laughing. Another jackpot! Inside the school right where they land is a gigantic stash of ready-to-eat/military food.

3. Does Rick have a close call with death? How?

Oh yes. He climbs a Ferris Wheel to get a better look, but then falls off. Michonne comes racing to help. When she gets there she sees the walkers devouring something and assumes it's Rick. She just freezes, and when it looks like Michonne is done too, Rick emerges and saves her. It turns out those walkers were chowing on a goat from the carnival.

4. Does Tara tell Rick about Oceanside?

We don't hear it directly, but the episode ends with her meeting Rick and her saying, "I have something to tell you." I think we can assume she probably told him.

5. What's going on with Rosita in this episode? Does she end up at the Hilltop?

Same old, same old. She's pissed. Frustrated. Impatient. Tells Tara off again. She does eventually end up at the Hilltop, and she and Sasha make a pact to take out Negan. She even brings Sasha a top-notch sniper rifle that Rick and Michonne got from that raid at the school.

6. Why do they go back to the junkyard? What happens?

They go back to the junkyard to deliver the guns that Rick and Michonne recovered at the school. 63 guns in total. Yet Jadis says nope, it's not enough. She insists that they must bring them at least double that (basically at least 63 more).

7. How does the episode end?

The episode ends with the Rosita/Sasha pact to kill Negan.

*BONUS*

* Tara gets babysitting duty for lil Judith. She gives her the bracelet she got at Oceanside and carries on a one-way conversation debating whether or not to tell Rick about Oceanside.

* After hitting the RTE meal jackpot, Rick gives Michonne some chili mac and cheese that he found and she really digs.... It leads to a nice evening on a gym mat (and more sex).

* Rick tells Michonne the story of how he met Glenn, how Glenn saved his life but he couldn't save his. Michonne cries.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm thinking of going to the Dallas FanExpo and getting a family pic with Negan. I'll give him a baseball bat, and we'll get on our knees and reenact that scene for the pic.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
3-5-17 Episode spoilers. As always no clicky unless you like to licky or whatever.
1. Do Rick and Michonne run into any Saviors while on their scavenging journey? What happens?

Yep. They run into a small group of Saviors playing golf. Because they're distracted, Rick and Michonne are able to steal their shit, which includes more batteries for the walkie Jesus lifted from the Sanctuary.

2. What happens at the school Rick and Michonne come across?

Apparently something very bad happened there a long time ago. A carnival is in the back of the school. There are tons of dead soldiers there as well as civilians, with the soldiers still wearing their guns. So, there's the big gun stash Rick has been looking for! Then, when they get on the roof of the school to get a better view they fall through, but then we hear them laughing. Another jackpot! Inside the school right where they land is a gigantic stash of ready-to-eat/military food.

3. Does Rick have a close call with death? How?

Oh yes. He climbs a Ferris Wheel to get a better look, but then falls off. Michonne comes racing to help. When she gets there she sees the walkers devouring something and assumes it's Rick. She just freezes, and when it looks like Michonne is done too, Rick emerges and saves her. It turns out those walkers were chowing on a goat from the carnival.

4. Does Tara tell Rick about Oceanside?

We don't hear it directly, but the episode ends with her meeting Rick and her saying, "I have something to tell you." I think we can assume she probably told him.

5. What's going on with Rosita in this episode? Does she end up at the Hilltop?

Same old, same old. She's pissed. Frustrated. Impatient. Tells Tara off again. She does eventually end up at the Hilltop, and she and Sasha make a pact to take out Negan. She even brings Sasha a top-notch sniper rifle that Rick and Michonne got from that raid at the school.

6. Why do they go back to the junkyard? What happens?

They go back to the junkyard to deliver the guns that Rick and Michonne recovered at the school. 63 guns in total. Yet Jadis says nope, it's not enough. She insists that they must bring them at least double that (basically at least 63 more).

7. How does the episode end?

The episode ends with the Rosita/Sasha pact to kill Negan.

*BONUS*

* Tara gets babysitting duty for lil Judith. She gives her the bracelet she got at Oceanside and carries on a one-way conversation debating whether or not to tell Rick about Oceanside.

* After hitting the RTE meal jackpot, Rick gives Michonne some chili mac and cheese that he found and she really digs.... It leads to a nice evening on a gym mat (and more sex).

* Rick tells Michonne the story of how he met Glenn, how Glenn saved his life but he couldn't save his. Michonne cries.
this is some serious leaks

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
this is some serious leaks
Ya, I have been doing them all year. Someone in their production team is a WH 2020 hopeful haha.
The downside is I know in advance of watching how terrible the episodes are going to be.
I love the world, I even love most of the actors. The writing is pretty horrible for a show that draws in more than any other though. Might be why it is down almost 40%( which freaky enough is STILL better pull than other shows ).
At a rate of 16 million in profits per episode on average, they could have done so much better.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm really digging Negan on the show, my only real nitpick is how goddamn skinny JDM looks: it's like they tailored his clothes to make him look as small framed as possible.

His characterization is great, but he lacks Negan's sheer physical presence.

And that really surprises me, as the only thing I know JDM from is Watchmen, where as The Comedian, he looked like a big strong dude.

And just for fun, since this is my first post in the thread, Halloween 2016:

7 b.jpg

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
:smuggly:Didn't click leaks this week! CANT WAIT

Love re watching this nerd Eugen say

"That's a correct assessment"

Lil tips

Oldbased

> Than U
Any other time they fire a gun, Z's from 50 miles away come. Those didn't even turn towards them.
Excellent writing!

In other nooos, been catching up on the "short" stories for Fear the Walking Dead. Shame they can't kill off the main cast and follow the bunker story.

Oldbased

> Than U
Shouldn't all this food be rotten

Annoyed
No. I bought some tuna this weekend on sale with a 2020 exp date. It hasn't been 2 years since the outbreak yet in the timeline.
MRE's go well beyond can food. Those things would probably last 10+ years. If it was real life I would save those MREs for a rainy day, having a food supply that isn't as perishable is life and death and great bargaining.

Should add, MREs last those extreme times when kept cool and dry. Lots of moisture in there but at least it was in a room. Depending on the environment is how long things will last.
If it is hot there ( supposed to be near DC in Alexandria but they been driving for days around places ) they will spoil much faster.

Brings me to my other bitch about the show. If they have been driving for days they would have millions of houses, hundreds of schools and endless businesses and buildings in their range. Even in the bummed fuck hills of Virginia/West Virginia there is enough population to constantly be in houses. Yet we see them camping in woods 2x and on haven't seen life in years roads.

• 1Like