The Walking Dead

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The only thing this episode made me realize is that I would rather watch a show just about the governor walking around than anything that has to do with all the idiots at the prison.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The only thing this episode made me realize is that I would rather watch a show just about the governor walking around than anything that has to do with all the idiots at the prison.
Possibly because he's an actual decent actor. Some of the acting in this show by the mainline crew is laughabally bad. When they're trying to convey emotions I laugh almost every time because it feels like a bodysnatcher stole them and is trying to act like a human acts when they're sad.

Ganthorn

N00b
The girl tripping on nothing isn't surprising at all given how crappy the show has been. It's still just really fucking stupid.
It seemed to me she didn't trip but when the bird screamed she twisted her ankle spinning to look with a big pack on while walking. Not that it didn't look retarded still.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so is it assumed by everyone that the sisters left the safety of their hotel just so the one chick could hook up with the gov? cuz i cant imagine any other reason for them to leave that safe spot other than dick.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
so is it assumed by everyone that the sisters left the safety of their hotel just so the one chick could hook up with the gov? cuz i cant imagine any other reason for them to leave that safe spot other than dick.
There were a few lines in there with the Gov telling the sisters about how he came from a place with lots of people living together (Woodbury obviously) that was similar to the way things use to be. One can surmise they want to leave with him because of his story and the hope of finding some place like that again.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i must be the only one who thought this episode was horrible. i turned it off about 3/4 of the way through, just felt like something was missing.
I was bored shitless. Oh boy new useless characters who seemingly have never dealt with zombies in the 2 years they've survived and will inevitably be taken away from the Governor because WE ALREADY SAW HIM ALONE AT THE PRISON!

And I was really looking forward to this one after hearing it was going to be filling in his story.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Governor + tank = fuck yo wall!!!!

BTW, have you noticed how the girl that the Governor hooked up with bears an uncanny resemblance to Maggie? ;p

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was bored shitless. Oh boy new useless characters who seemingly have never dealt with zombies in the 2 years they've survived and will inevitably be taken away from the Governor because WE ALREADY SAW HIM ALONE AT THE PRISON!

And I was really looking forward to this one after hearing it was going to be filling in his story.
True, they spoiled their own fucking plot. Dimwits.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, it is always possible that he just went to go look at the prison all by himself first, without a gaggle of idiots making a ton of noise behind him, isn't it?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BTW, have you noticed how the girl that the Governor hooked up with bears an uncanny resemblance to Maggie? ;p
Soon as I looked at her I said she looked like Maggie's older sister or something. Yeah not just you.

Well, it is always possible that he just went to go look at the prison all by himself first, without a gaggle of idiots making a ton of noise behind him, isn't it?
Yeah it's possible, I have no faith that will be the case but itcouldbe.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, it is always possible that he just went to go look at the prison all by himself first,
without a gaggle of idiots making a ton of noise behind him, isn't it?
That NZ trailer reveals more and answers your questions.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
No man, they totally ruined it with that 2 second shot of the gov alone. There's no way he could have said "Wait here, I'll check it out." Or maybe they were right there with them, but they didn't show them in the shot since the audience wouldn't have even known who they were?

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ffs, you guys are like a gaggle of girls hating on something...you pick out trivial shit and blow it up to 100000x its meaning.

"omg,Brad looked in this direction. You can like totally tell that he wants to hurt you, he is such a creeper omg!!!!11"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just watched that new trailer, and I still don't get how you guys are immediately jumping to the conclusion that everyone else dies by the time the governor shows up and looks at the prison. I mean, you guys could very well be right, but nothing about any of that tells me definitely what happened to everyone else. All it shows is that the Governor, at some point, approaches the prison on his own. He could have snuck away from his people, could be out scouting, could have just finished killing and eating them all...who knows?

This is some polar bear wheel stuff right here.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Trailers can be editted oddly, but there is a scene where the Gov is pointing a gun at Rick/Carl in the distance (we assume) and the Maggie clone asks him what he is doing (voice over-could be the scene or intentional misleading). There is also a scene where he says the camp isn't safe, they ask him where a safe place is, and they cut to the prison.

Now granted, trailers can be editted to make you think anything, but it does provide some motivation as to why he is going back there: He wants to protect his new "family".

I don't see it ending well for a lot of characters.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Honestly I see it ending much closer to the Prison arc in the comics in terms of deaths and under what circumstances.