The Zionists are whining thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They are the recognized government of Palestine and represent them at both the UN and during peace negotiations. As of June this year they have a unity government with Hamas which includes the west bank (the entirety of Palestine), previous to that Fatah controlled the West Bank and Hamas the Gaza Strip. Previous to that all of it was under the PLO until the PLO were encouraged to have elections and Hamas won in Gaza Strip... I can keep going.

Yup I agree they don't really control Palestine, Israel does so we're in agreeance there.
Yes with the understanding that Hamas which is now part of their government will continue its mission because it has not changed. So by that line of logic the PLO is supporting Hamas goals...I think you can connect the dots on why you are being retarded here.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is just wrong; look at Zimmerman. He lives in a state with one of the most pro-gun self-defense laws in the country, was under physical attack at the time, and still spent a year + in jail and had his life basically destroyed by a murder charge for killing in self defense. You are trying to say we can kill for minor theft or vandalism?

Disclaimer: in castle doctrine states you can generally shoot people committing theft in your house at night. Thats probably what you're referring to, but I can't imagine you'd equate that with killing a wife for adultery.
I think he's making a reference to Texas where you can shoot someone committing any kind of theft on your property day or night.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I think he's making a reference to Texas where you can shoot someone committing any kind of theft on your property day or night.
To be fair the Texas law does specify nighttime.
smile.png

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Citation needed.
Sharia law. There are ZERO Jewish inhabitants in Saudi Arabia, and Jews are not allowed to enter by law. There is ONE Jewish inhabitant in all of Afghanistan. In any of these places killing a heretic who is performing any type of religious service in the name of anybody but Islam is perfectly ok.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Sharia law. There are ZERO Jewish inhabitants in Saudi Arabia, and Jews are not allowed to enter by law. There is ONE Jewish inhabitant in all of Afghanistan. In any of these places killing a heretic who is performing any type of religious service in the name of anybody but Islam is perfectly ok.
this is proof of legal unprovoked execution?

and saudi doesn't really ban jews

Saudi Arabia doesn't ban jews

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Lol, did you even read that article? So jews are "technically" allowed, just not any that are even remotely religious or carry any evidence that they are Jewish. Are you for real? Was Michael Wilner rocking Orthodox Jew dreadlocks and a bible or something?Saudi Arabia Blocks Jerusalem Post Reporter From Covering Obama Trip | TheBlaze.com
And the complaint was that Delta was assisting SA to screen out people who had even visited Israel in their passports. If you have an Israeli passport, forget it.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes with the understanding that Hamas which is now part of their government will continue its mission because it has not changed. So by that line of logic the PLO is supporting Hamas goals...I think you can connect the dots on why you are being retarded here.
This is the last time I respond to this stupid shit. I quote, "Abbas has already pledged that the new administration will abide by the principles laid down by the Middle East peace quartet in that it will recognise Israel, reject violence and abide by existing agreements.", which you can find here:Palestinian unity government of Fatah and Hamas sworn in | World news | theguardian.comSo they formed a unity government where Hamas has a role but the PLO's stated purpose is still the same. It makes sense for them to be unified at the negotiation table as any peace deal will require Hamas to work, so why the fuck not include them in the government?

This is no way means I endorse Hamas, but to think the PLO is going to change directions entirely because Hamas is now part of the government is a stupid assumption.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And the complaint was that Delta was assisting SA to screen out people who had even visited Israel in their passports. If you have an Israeli passport, forget it.
It goes both ways in the middle east. I can apply to get a second passport as a Canadian, one that I can use to visit Israel so I can still enter Arab countries and one I can use everywhere else so I don't get flagged when I try to enter Israel.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Words are wind bro. The PLO blows smoke to western media while saying the exact opposite shit to other media and winking and nodding towards violence.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Words are wind bro. The ______ blows smoke to western media while saying the exact opposite shit to other media and winking and nodding towards violence.
that's literally what israel does too, they don't want peace until they can drive more Palestinians off land they want.

Israel does not want peace: Haaretz

Rejectionism is embedded in Israel's most primal beliefs. There, at the deepest level, lies the concept that this land is destined for the Jews alone.
~
Israel never really wanted peace. Israel has never, not for a minute, treated the Palestinians as human beings with equal rights.
~

On the assumption that Israel's decisions are rational, it is impossible to accept construction in the territories and the aspiration to peace as mutually coexisting. Every act of building in the settlements, every mobile home and every balcony, conveys rejection. If Israel had wanted to achieve peace through the Oslo Accords, it would at least have stopped the construction in the settlements at its own initiative. That this did not happen proves that Oslo was fraudulent, or at best the chronicle of a failure foretold. If Israel had wanted to achieve peace at Taba, at Camp David, at Sharm el-Sheikh, in Washington or in Jerusalem, its first move should have been to end all construction in the territories. Unconditionally. Without a quid pro quo. The fact that Israel did not is proof that it did not want a just peace.

iannis

Musty Nester
My "problem" is that you are full of shit. Saying that the main obstacle to a single-state solution is Israel is absurd. The main obstacle to a single-state solution is the Palestinians wanting to wipe every Israeli jew off the planet.
To be fair no one wants a single state except for Europeans. Not even Americans (American Jews) think it's a practical solution.

So I mean the biggest hurdle for a single state solution is just the fact that no one involved actually wants it.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's a nice idealistic thought and all -- but if it had a chance in hell of working then Israel probably wouldn't be dropping bombs in Gaza today, and a couple of drunken palestinians probably wouldn't have tried to blow up some of their big jew rocks in order to encourage that predictable retaliation.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
There's some Palestinians that think a two state solution would be worse than a one state,it would just give Israelis more license to use nationalism to hurt them. Israelis don't want it at all, they don't want to face a demographic time bomb ever, which is why they recently tried to codify Israel as a Jewish majority state in their laws.

khalid

Unelected Mod
There's some Palestinians that think a two state solution would be worse than a one state,it would just give Israelis more license to use nationalism to hurt them. Israelis don't want it at all, they don't want to face a demographic time bomb ever, which is why they recently tried to codify Israel as a Jewish majority state in their laws.
Sure, because the minute the palestinians got a majority, the jews would have zero rights, like pretty much everywhere else in the middle east. Can you not see this, or do you just not care?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is the last time I respond to this stupid shit. I quote, "Abbas has already pledged that the new administration will abide by the principles laid down by the Middle East peace quartet in that it will recognise Israel, reject violence and abide by existing agreements.", which you can find here:Palestinian unity government of Fatah and Hamas sworn in | World news | theguardian.comSo they formed a unity government where Hamas has a role but the PLO's stated purpose is still the same. It makes sense for them to be unified at the negotiation table as any peace deal will require Hamas to work, so why the fuck not include them in the government?

This is no way means I endorse Hamas, but to think the PLO is going to change directions entirely because Hamas is now part of the government is a stupid assumption.
Is Hammas still firing rockets at Israel? Yes. Is the PLO stopping them? No? Well you have your answer. I don't find your naivete endearing.

khalid

Unelected Mod
But dude, they SAID to the PRESS that they are going to reject violence. Do you mean they actually have to do something about the violence before they will be believed? Absurd!

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Sure, because the minute the palestinians got a majority, the jews would have zero rights, like pretty much everywhere else in the middle east. Can you not see this, or do you just not care?
I don't think the european ashkenazi jews or iberian sephardic jews belong there to begin with they should go home back to europe.

iannis

Musty Nester
They're like Ghandi with Guns, those guys. They did better when they were throwing rocks at tanks. I mean literally they did better. But that's the kind of thing that you can't go back to once you leave it.

A good start would be if the militants stopped trying to martyr their civilians. Because that's all they've been doing since the wall went up.

And it would probably also be a good idea to take that wall down.