The Zionists are whining thread

khalid

Unelected Mod
Are they in another thread? He asked specifically what you were talking about and you didn't reply.
Fanaskin has talked about jews controlling congress and banks plenty of times before, in threads like this and definitely the politics thread. If you are interested in a quick primer of what the crazies believe, I suggest starting with...
The Rothschild Conspiracy

I am just not interested in actually debating conspiracy theories with Fanaskin.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Don't lose your wheels back peddling so fast.
there are actual conspiracies and then there is a slander word conspiracy that's meant to make people think of stupid shit like alien autopsy, the sykes-picot agreement is a real conspiracy that actually happened, that's what I mean. there's a lot of mundane "conspiracies" but obvious you mean that I believe in ancient aliens it's such a dumb thing, like rich and powerful people never conspire to get something when they clearly do.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Fair enough, I apologize for calling you names as well. It's not civil and I am adult enough to admit it.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I am just not interested in actually debating conspiracy theories with Fanaskin.
and you keep bringing them up like im the ancient aliens guy

, aipac heavily influences the american government yes or no?answer the question please.

aipac got george w bush to declare june jewish history month I think they are very influential, maybe it's just me.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hate it or tolerate it, Israel is important. Undeniably. Not even ara argues otherwise.

Should our presidents and senators just pretend to ignore it?

Realize that that influence flows both ways. It irks Israelis even more than it irks you, fana. That nation was created by decree. This isn't Africa. We can't just say fuck it and walk away, hoping that no one notices.

I'm tempted to agree that it was ill conceived. At least in hindsight. But nobody fucking asked us, fana. Even if they had it wouldn't matter.

Ain't nobody right when everybody wrong.

So wutdo? We stay involved and try to ease tensions. Part of that is, fucked up as it may be, selling influence.

I don't think anyone claims that the entire situation is anything except fucked up.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think anyone claims that the entire situation is anything except fucked up.
I think most people can agree with this. Its terrible on both sides. The thing is one side is vastly more powerful and will stay that way.
So the only option is for the Palestinians to accept this and want peace and a better life by working with Israel. Shooting rockets at Israel is not the way to do this. It is literally the only way this bullshit will stop.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
they got the land from britian right because they got a "mandate" but if you poke around and see what "mandate" meant you realize it's a codeword for colony because colonies where going out of fashion for the European public to fight wars over, so they renamed it and changed the rules slightly but effectively it was just some piece of land britain took from the ottomans. then they filled it with European settlers and 80 years later here we are, at it's heart it's still a settler colony war of repression. you can call them untamed savages and decry their inefficient land use like wombat but seriously that's literally the same thing that's happened in every other settler colony where they got rid of the natives.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Except, again, so what?

Israel is here, its not going away. So what is the only real way to go forward? The only way that this area is going to ever have any peace, is for a two-state solution. Which isn't going to happen if Israel feels the second state will simply become even more protection for attacks. When the Palestinians come to the realization that rockets are counter-productive, we can start moving forward.

Shit, if the palestinians had a leader like Ghandi or MLK, this shit would already be over and they would have a state.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I'm not in favor of the europeans staying because the effort to keep the piece of sandy dirt surrounded by millions of hostile neighbors isn't worth the blow back at all and i'm not stupid enough to believe god gave it to them like they always owned it and deserve it by divine right.

euopeans owned all of rhodesia once and then after colonialism was given up they basically just pulled up and left, it's really that easy, leave.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I don't agree with Fanaskin because he's nuts, but this is a pretty broad brush. How do you account for all the non-radical Muslims throughout the world if their religion is the sole source of the problem?
Because the peaceful majority is irrelevant unfortunately, and in a lot of cases sympathize with the terrorists. How come we never hear about the "moderates" ratting out the location of the terrorists? How is it that they can openly live amongst the "moderate" population and never be apprehended? It could be sympathy, it could be fear, it could be turning a blind eye, but in the end the peaceful majority doesn't matter. The majority might not actively strap a bomb to their chest, but they certainly aren't doing anything to marginalize the radicals.

The Pallie kid killed by Israeli soccer hooligans in revenge for the deaths of the three Israeli kids? The Israeli perpetrators were identified, arrested, and jailed within 24 hrs. That is responsible government. The three Israeli kids killed by two Hamas members that disappeared the same day the kids were killed? No Palestinians investigation, no arrests, no Pallie civilians saying "we've seen those two". Sure, public lip-service condemning the act, but not a single peep out of gaza as two where these suspects are. That's the "peaceful non-radical majority" doing their part.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Well once again, I'm not talking about "moderates" in the middle east because they too are victims of their situation, I'm talking about the moderate Muslims throughout the World. Here in the United States for instance.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
they hate each other because each side has legitimate grievances and are fighting over a piece of sandy dirt, stop fighting over the sandy dirt and 90% of the problems will go away instantly.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Huzzah! Peace in the Middle East in our time! All they have to do is stop fighting! How, how did we never think of this?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Well once again, I'm not talking about "moderates" in the middle east because they too are victims of their situation, I'm talking about the moderate Muslims throughout the World. Here in the United States for instance.
The level of agitation and violence is directly proportional to their population. The US has something like a 1% Muslim population. If you want to see the negative effects as your Islamic population increases, just look at the nightmare that is starting to overtake France. There is a direct correlation between civil unrest and a rising Islamic population.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving
minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States -- Muslim 0..6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.
For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.
In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%