The Zionists are whining thread

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The level of agitation and violence is directly proportional to their population. The US has something like a 1% Muslim population. If you want to see the negative effects as your Islamic population increases, just look at the nightmare that is starting to overtake France. There is a direct correlation between civil unrest and a rising Islamic population.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving
minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States -- Muslim 0..6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.
For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.
In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%
Horseshit and cherry picking with dubious conclusions. But fuck muslims anyway and my brother jews at the same time. Both ethnicities are the worst fucking people i have to deal with. Lets just nuke the whole fucking middle east.

Also, Khalid having a math PHD and Cad being a lawyer leads me to conclude that they are both jews and hence have biased opinions. Hello brothers!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Modern turkey is certainly a lot better but its history is not exactly filled with tolerance. That being said Turkey still has some on going issues with iron fists.
Still doesn't support his argument.

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like how he includes Bosnia in that list when Muslims in Bosnia were the victims of genocide.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Cad being a lawyer leads me to conclude that they are both jews
I am an english/irish WASP of the highest order, sir. Although I took a brief run at being Catholic for my wife's sake.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Still doesn't support his argument.
So 1 out of 44 countries bucks the trend and the arguments fails? Or 43 out of 44 are accurate, hence the argument is incorrect? 98% accuracy fails to support an argument?

You can pick apart the details (I didn't compose that list, it comes from a book by Peter Hammond), but bottom line there's obviously a clear correlation between muslim population and violence

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
No your argument isn't accurate because your argument is logically flawed. I don't want to go one by one and argue why you've put the cart behind the horse to paint your picture but the high prevalence of radicalism in the most Muslim states isn't proof that religion caused that radicalism. To go a step further to indict the picture you painted it's not proof that increases in Muslim population give rise to radicalism.

Xenophobia is hardly exclusive to Islam.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So 1 out of 44 countries bucks the trend and the arguments fails? Or 43 out of 44 are accurate, hence the argument is incorrect? 98% accuracy fails to support an argument?

You can pick apart the details (I didn't compose that list, it comes from a book by Peter Hammond), but bottom line there's obviously a clear correlation between muslim population and violence
Seems about as legit asMore Guns, Less Crime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Huzzah! Peace in the Middle East in our time! All they have to do is stop fighting! How, how did we never think of this?
ie leave

there was a jewish anti zionist movement and still is, a fair amount of jews still think zionist israel shouldn't exist. it's not even a historically radical idea, most jews in the world during the 1800's believed there shouldn't be a state of israel

rrr_img_71047.jpg

rrr_img_71048.jpg

rrr_img_71049.jpg

rrr_img_71050.jpg

rrr_img_71051.jpg

rrr_img_71052.jpg

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
No your argument isn't accurate because your argument is logically flawed. I don't want to go one by one and argue why you've put the cart behind the horse to paint your picture but the high prevalence of radicalism in the most Muslim states isn't proof that religion caused that radicalism. To go a step further to indict the picture you painted it's not proof that increases in Muslim population give rise to radicalism.

Xenophobia is hardly exclusive to Islam.
Well, with a million possible external influences at play, what possible evidence could be offered as proof? There IS a correlation between native muslim population demographics and violence at a macro level, but of course things like colonialism, local government, wars, migration, and a gazillion other things are possible variables as well. Providing proof that would encompass them all would be impossible.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Horseshit and cherry picking with dubious conclusions. But fuck muslims anyway and my brother jews at the same time. Both ethnicities are the worst fucking people i have to deal with. Lets just nuke the whole fucking middle east.

Also, Khalid having a math PHD and Cad being a lawyer leads me to conclude that they are both jews and hence have biased opinions. Hello brothers!
How's Indonesia looking? (the biggest muslim country in the world with 87% of population being muslims?)

P.S. I hate all Islam. There's no such thing as peaceful Islam. It is bullshit.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fact is any repressed minority is going to lash out. History has proven this time and again. Poverty is the real driving factor, though. People hate poor immigrants no matter what imaginary sky pal they happen to follow. Irish Catholics ate shit from the rest of the US for years, for example. Its too late to fix it, of course, but perhaps if we had not spent the last five hundred years turning the region into a giant shithole by sticking our noses in it, then there might not be so much bullshit to make them leave the region.

I hate all forms of religious extremism, though, so Muslims do not really rate too high in my book either, to be honest. The ones I know who are modernized and educated are great people. The rest, not so much. But I feel Israel is probably worse, overall. They have done more to kick the hornets nest over there and stir up shit than anyone else. Plus they have spied and even openly attacked their sugar daddy, the USA, over the years to boot. If I were the Palestinians I would fight to the fucking death, too, because you sure as shit cannot trust Israel to keep their word on anything. If it were anyone other than them pulling this shit the UN would have put the screws to them by now.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Are you really saying that the UN as an organization has a pro-Israel bias?
that's not the question, the question is does anyone on the security council which has final say on all UN matters routinely unilaterally veto any UN resolutions that condemn israel and the answer is yes.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
This is just wrong; look at Zimmerman. He lives in a state with one of the most pro-gun self-defense laws in the country, was under physical attack at the time, and still spent a year + in jail and had his life basically destroyed by a murder charge for killing in self defense. You are trying to say we can kill for minor theft or vandalism?

Disclaimer: in castle doctrine states you can generally shoot people committing theft in your house at night. Thats probably what you're referring to, but I can't imagine you'd equate that with killing a wife for adultery.
Zimmerman wasacquitted.Thus, his killing was legal. The other fallout has nothing to do with the legal system. Even in Muslim countries, honor killings mostly occur in the backwards rural areas and the relatively more progressive city populations also look down upon them. Also, honor killings are usually illegal, they just don't get prosecuted. In the US killing for minor theft is often legal.

You are absolutely allowed to kill people for absurdly minor crimes in the United States. You don't need to be in fear for your life or having your home be invaded. In Texas, for example, it is legal to use deadly force in response to third-degree criminal mischief, defined as the theft or destruction of property worth $50 or more.

https://www.texaslawshield.com/portal/texas-gun-law/

Texas law allows a person to use force in the protection of property to prevent or terminate another?s trespass or other unlawful interference with the possession of real or personal property. Deadly force can be used in Texas when the crime against property is classified as arson, burglary, robbery, criminal mischief at night or theft at night. Deadly force may also be used to prevent a person from fleeing with property immediately after the commission of a burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime if the actor believes that the property cannot be recovered by any other means or the use of force other than deadly force would expose the person to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.
Note that it is also legal to use deadly force to protect the property of a third party or even public property. If you spot someone spraying graffiti it is perfectly legal to shoot them dead on the spot.

Texas also allows a person to use force and deadly force to protect the personal property of a third party. The use of force is permissible if the person believes that the force or deadly force is necessary to prevent the commission of theft or criminal mischief, or if the person believes that the third party has asked them to protect the property, the person has a legal duty to protect the property, or the third party is the spouse, parent, child or under the care of the person using force.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
How's Indonesia looking? (the biggest muslim country in the world with 87% of population being muslims?)

P.S. I hate all Islam. There's no such thing as peaceful Islam. It is bullshit.
How about the South American shit holes full of Christians? Are they shit due to muslims too? It's a dumb argument using biased data.