Throne and Liberty (Formerly Project TL)

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are we all even playing in the same region? I plan to go NA East in case events are scheduled on server times. I also just want to be able to find more players during the times I play.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
As a general rule we are always pretty spread out between East (60%ish)/West (30%ish)& Europe (10%ish). After that, there are people who won't want to move from the server they want because of friends and/or ping concerns. Based on that, my plan is to see if anyone is going to commit to a server that has a small group and if not just pick a random server tomorrow and see if anyone wants to join.

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When does this go live today? My Steam account still shows Oct. 1st for start date despite having downloaded and unpacked the game.

NVM. Had to restart steam...

Last edited:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Making character on Amos at lunch.... 270 in queue. Character creator is pretty fleshed out, in game name will be Lief

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
That's how it always works. You pay for early access or wait 5 days and then FTP.

Fair enough, as abusiness model I dont hate it, stress test and make some cash for 5 days.

Now i have to decide if 60 bucks is worth the amount of time ill play before tuesday.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fair enough, as abusiness model I dont hate it, stress test and make some cash for 5 days.

Now i have to decide if 60 bucks is worth the amount of time ill play before tuesday.
I paid $40 for the cheapest pack, servers seem pretty stable so far and it's packed with people.