Throne and Liberty (Formerly Project TL)

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I am having fun, the dungeons and world are great.

The pvp so far seems basically who ever lands CC first and you spend entire death CC'd. Gear is huge though it seems, seen people with 16k hp and just tank 10+ guys on them, yet go out there with 8k or so and you will die in an eye blink. I assume the super tanky are in some all evasion/endurance gear with full traits and str for HP.
Idk the dungeons are cool but are overcrowded ass cancer messes. Every area of every dungeon is just who engages a mob first and there's like 30 people in every room. They really need to release these new dungeons and unlock the areas of the existing ones.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Idk the dungeons are cool but are overcrowded ass cancer messes. Every area of every dungeon is just who engages a mob first and there's like 30 people in every room. They really need to release these new dungeons and unlock the areas of the existing ones.
New one drops tomorrow, then again Tuesday for Sauradoma and Thursday I believe for Syleus's floor 5-6. Should start to spread people out soon.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
1728262178815.png

This game has the same problem as Lost Ark. Just massive shortages of a key role.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
View attachment 551013

This game has the same problem as Lost Ark. Just massive shortages of a key role.
Part of that issue is that certain dungeons drop jack shit for certain classes and I don't think people realize you need them all for pity pieces and such. That list usually looks different for Death's Abyss, for instance.

But yeah, lots of people who are SnS + GS also don't want to "tank". They just want to DPS.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Part of that issue is that certain dungeons drop jack shit for certain classes and I don't think people realize you need them all for pity pieces and such. That list usually looks different for Death's Abyss, for instance.

But yeah, lots of people who are SnS + GS also don't want to "tank". They just want to DPS.
Ya, luckily most of the dungeons don't even require a tank, just been running 5 man dps/healer groups and blazing through stuff.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Most dungeons you can have a self healing tank and do fine for the most part. We ended up doing almost every final boss with 4 people at like 1800 gearscore. There's some very technical ones that can be iffy, like the alien guy, but the others are completely manageable with one tank with self heals and some bow guy running blessing.