Throne and Liberty (Formerly Project TL)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man the way gear is already gated behind SO much shit like trait stones, I REALLY wish they'd up the dungeon limit or add some fuckass time grinder to add more Dimensional coins per day. Three dungeons just isn't enough, especially when you're doing them in under 15 minutes. That's not even a full hour a day of the highest end group content. Kinda sucks. The open world dungeons are cool too, but I'm not sure how well the Abyssal Contract Coins restack as most people had like nearly 2000 early on and I'm down to about 4000 after 3-4 hours in there with a group.

They still need to Westernize this a bit and remove some time gate shit. The p2w aspect is only relevant for PVP or as an option for people who don't want to grind out the minutia of shit like killing 1,000 iron chestaceans to MAYBE get a GREEN ring I can then use the trait extraction on to buff my blue ring slightly.

Maybe the reigns are tightened for early release because in the end PVP guilds controlling shit can matter a lot for things like tax rates and buffs. Hopefully they ease up soon.