Twitch.tv

SeanDoe1z1

Here's the opposite of that email:

Rest in Pepperonis

Ahhh yes the rolling stone. Very chef kiss.

1719760973404.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Good God. So Doc is a pedophile super rapist but not to the extent that he can actually be charged with felony sex crimes or anything like that. Now we have to endure months of the accusations about it. So retarded.

I do wonder how far the discord entrapment shit goes though. I once received a discord message from someone who said she was 17 and was in one of the stock related channels I was in. I said "cool" or some shit to this and received an ultra up close vag pic and said nice try fed and there were no further responses after that.

Seems like real lazy shit for leo to do so I don't doubt it. Establish minor status immediately then bait the hook. Even to total semi anonymous random on discord channels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 534811

It's ok when the Joo's do it too. Dude dated a 17 year old at 38 and took her to prom lmao. That was ok tho!
Seinfeld was at least funny.
I do wonder how far the discord entrapment shit goes though. I once received a discord message from someone who said she was 17 and was in one of the stock related channels I was in. I said "cool" or some shit to this and received an ultra up close vag pic and said nice try fed and there were no further responses after that
Could have been straight blackmail. Pretty common scam nowadays is getting dudes to send nudes of themselves and then blackmail them for money.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good God. So Doc is a pedophile super rapist but not to the extent that he can actually be charged with felony sex crimes or anything like that. Now we have to endure months of the accusations about it. So retarded.

I do wonder how far the discord entrapment shit goes though. I once received a discord message from someone who said she was 17 and was in one of the stock related channels I was in. I said "cool" or some shit to this and received an ultra up close vag pic and said nice try fed and there were no further responses after that.

Seems like real lazy shit for leo to do so I don't doubt it. Establish minor status immediately then bait the hook. Even to total semi anonymous random on discord channels.
Yea if that happens on any app I'm blocking and reporting. Of course I never accept solicited messages in the first place. If you aren't expecting the request then decline.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 534811

It's ok when the Joo's do it too. Dude dated a 17 year old at 38 and took her to prom lmao. That was ok tho!
This used to be a lot more common. Multiple 16- and 17-year-old girls in my high school were dating dudes in their 30s.

Once the social media age hit, big age-gap relationships became a target of massive amounts of social ire. This is probably a good thing.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
the trannies are back for SGDQ

i wonder how much pedo crime happens at SGDQ, i guess the masks help cover it up

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Since we are on this topic.
Recently HeelMike and Zherka got perma banned off Kick for tweeting a photo of themselves in bed with a 16yr old claiming they just had sex.
The thing is they thought she was 18 and even carded her due to past alegations. The girl produced a ID of her sister who looks much like her and was indeed 18. It was only after sex and then telling them to brag about it did she come out as 16 and having provided false ID. She literally did it to end their careers while gaining some fame and simplikes.

As for Doc, unless he has made very piss poor decisions I could take the money he has made, put it into an account and live quite well on interest alone and once you've purchased a house, boat, car upfront It is just simply a matter of trying to eat 200k in steaks a year before breaking even. I'd get out of any marriage/relastionship I was in and stay this way and just Cobia fish till I die and never stream again.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
the trannies are back for SGDQ

i wonder how much pedo crime happens at SGDQ, i guess the masks help cover it up

The recoil on this shit SHOULD be amazing in like 10-15 years when it becomes a "Catholic Church" level scandal, that everyone saw coming, but there won't be a recoil...

Oh man, you gave mentally deranged "men" a pass in dressing like women, then you decided that they can't be sexual predators, then you decided that they can use the argument that they are attracted to minors and that's okay, then you decided that children can consent at wildly insane ages? Man, thats CRAZY that everything turned to shit!

---

As for Doc, unless he has made very piss poor decisions I could take the money he has made, put it into an account and live quite well on interest alone and once you've purchased a house, boat, car upfront It is just simply a matter of trying to eat 200k in steaks a year before breaking even. I'd get out of any marriage/relastionship I was in and stay this way and just Cobia fish till I die and never stream again.

So, Doc is still married to the same lady he "Cheated on" right?

I just don't get that, she could have left, taken the money and gone and you KNOW she "knew the details" of all this shit. Everyone here would be championing her decision to leave the dude too, since he was chatting with an underage girl. Where is the benefit of her staying with him after an accusation like this? She could leave, collect child support AND find someone that's not "Interested in jailbait".

All just adds into my theory that it's all bullshit.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Every single time I've popped into the SGDQ stream just to *maybe* see if there's an interesting speedrun of a game I might consider watching, it's been full on trannies. Every. Single. Time. if it's not the one playing, it's one on the couch or the host.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just don't get that, she could have left, taken the money and gone and you KNOW she "knew the details" of all this shit. Everyone here would be championing her decision to leave the dude too, since he was chatting with an underage girl. Where is the benefit of her staying with him after an accusation like this? She could leave, collect child support AND find someone that's not "Interested in jailbait".
He threatened to kill her if she left.

A very credible source that I can't reveal confirmed this to me.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The recoil on this shit SHOULD be amazing in like 10-15 years when it becomes a "Catholic Church" level scandal, that everyone saw coming, but there won't be a recoil...

Oh man, you gave mentally deranged "men" a pass in dressing like women, then you decided that they can't be sexual predators, then you decided that they can use the argument that they are attracted to minors and that's okay, then you decided that children can consent at wildly insane ages? Man, thats CRAZY that everything turned to shit!

---

So, Doc is still married to the same lady he "Cheated on" right?

All just adds into my theory that it's all bullshit.
He already admitted to actual physical cheating on his wife years ago and she stayed with him. Why would she leave over sexting if she didn't leave over that?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
He already admitted to actual physical cheating on his wife years ago and she stayed with him. Why would she leave over sexting if she didn't leave over that?

I dunno, I think theirs a fair bit of difference between cheating and cheating with a minor.

One is divorce bad, the other is divorce and jail bad.

I think it says something of the other person still in a relationship with a person proven to have had a questionable relationship with a minor (the person who actually had the relationship is obviously a dumpster fire / felon).

He threatened to kill her if she left.

A very credible source that I can't reveal confirmed this to me.

Did I miss that memo or are you fucking around?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dunno, I think theirs a fair bit of difference between cheating and cheating with a minor.

One is divorce bad, the other is divorce and jail bad.

I think it says something of the other person still in a relationship with a person proven to have had a questionable relationship with a minor (the person who actually had the relationship is obviously a dumpster fire / felon).

Did I miss that memo or are you fucking around?
1719889077593.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

i still don't really understand why neither twitch nor this council reported any crime to the authorities. victim participation is not required in criminal cases, there are only two parties - the defendant and the prosecution. the prosecution may not decide to file charges if they don't think they have enough evidence, but its not clear if it even got that far and its very suspicious twitch settled.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I swear that all of this is in an attempt to get Dr. Disrespect to break the NDA. He is being dragged through the mud by people that seem to think they cannot be held accountable (and probably cannot will not be). The most surprising part is his YouTube channel being demonetized; how does a company justify that based on allegations?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I swear that all of this is in an attempt to get Dr. Disrespect to break the NDA. He is being dragged through the mud by people that seem to think they cannot be held accountable (and probably cannot will not be). The most surprising part is his YouTube channel being demonetized; how does a company justify that based on allegations?

They justify it by thinking the ban helps them in avoiding public outcry and backlash against the platform as a whole. They aren't losing much by knee jerk CYA demonetization (unless he decides to take legal action and has a reasonable case)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I hope this kind of shit results in government regulation banning anyone under 18 from the internet. Everyone will get what they deserve.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I hope this kind of shit results in government regulation banning anyone under 18 from the internet. Everyone will get what they deserve.

Don't give me hope.

Microsoft alone would have to back out of their "EVERYONE MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH US TO USE ALL THINGS!" stance and it would be amazing.