Twitch.tv

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Would be hilarious if unavoidable ads drive people to pick up a books more.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Would be hilarious if unavoidable ads drive people to pick up a books more.

Jokes on you once all books are digital and you must watch 7 minutes of Pfizer ads to read the next chapter of Lord of the Rings updated for 2024 to include American Inventor fags edition.

Owning physical media will be considered contraband via the WEF. Han never shot first.

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Jokes on you once all books are digital and you must watch 7 minutes of Pfizer ads to read the next chapter of Lord of the Rings updated for 2024 to include American Inventor fags edition.

Owning physical media will be considered contraband via the WEF. Han never shot first.
Your unwavering optimism never ceases to fill my heart with hope.

• 4Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Your unwavering optimism never ceases to fill my heart with hope.

Youre Welcome Maui GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if theres a market for free* books. The books would have space for advertising, like magazines. Put some vibrator ads right in the rapiest parts of handmaids tale, maybe some testosterone buttshot ads near the end of twilight, life insurance insert in anything critical of the clintons, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
he's living in the house he grew up in that's been paid off for years and drives like a 2000 mustang that's also been paid off forever. his expenses are literally just staying alive. if he isn't at least 10 digits deep in his bank account he's doing something wrong.
He said he goes to Chipotle every single day lol.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I think his shitty lifestyle is catching up with him. He said on stream this week he is extremely stressed and has been to the ER recently for really high heart attack level blood pressure. Dude needs to live in a clean place, exercise, and eat better.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean call him smart, savy business man, whatever, the bottom line is what the fuck is he doing all that for? How many hours a week does he do this shit for so he can bank it all away and live in squalor even illegals would not live in. No one is saying to live like a king, although he prob could. But why tthey fuck not live it up a little? Maybe a newer house? Or fix up the dump he lives in for $50K or whatever. Maybe hire a maid to come once a week and clean up his shit a bit. Youre only here for a short time, so live it up a little.

• 2Like

Burns

I mean call him smart, savy business man, whatever, the bottom line is what the fuck is he doing all that for? How many hours a week does he do this shit for so he can bank it all away and live in squalor even illegals would not live in. No one is saying to live like a king, although he prob could. But why tthey fuck not live it up a little? Maybe a newer house? Or fix up the dump he lives in for $50K or whatever. Maybe hire a maid to come once a week and clean up his shit a bit. Youre only here for a short time, so live it up a little.
Maybe he is pumping every cent into a bug out bunker in Argentina for his friends and family. What else does he have to be stressed about, other than the next major war.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Or maybe all of the living in squalor and cheapness is now a maintained facade to appeal to certain people. I can't help but think of the duck dynasty dudes that were total yuppies before doing the show. Who's to say he doesn't have some mansion next door?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
So Ludwig is hosting the "streamer" games. Looking at the stands it looks like if you counted the amount of streamers + crews they far outweigh the number of live audience.

I think a lot of streamers, while they might get thousands to tens of thousands of average viewers, severely overestimate their popularity and "pull". Yeah, someone might sit in front of a computer and click on their stream if they have nothing better to do, but to take the time to leave your home and pay to go watch what is basically a bunch of randoms do random sport events...

Don't get me wrong, it still might end up making money (especially since I think Ludwig is sponsored by RedBull now), but it just seems so.... sad. Your average little league game probably has a bigger live audience.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Turns out watching retarded gamer kids try and do anything physical is not good entertainment

• 3Worf
  • 1Like