Twitch.tv

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Translation: I wanted him to spend money giving me nice vacation trips and he didn't want to spend money on that
Or she was using him to gain attention for her Only Fans. It says she does spicy content.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My god.. it's full of Weebs. Apparently this is the second EN concert for Hololive. The first one and this one sold out like immediately.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My god.. it's full of Weebs. Apparently this is the second EN concert for Hololive. The first one and this one sold out like immediately.

The merch line for Hololive night at Dodgers stadium was over a mile long. The amount of fans over here are why they started opening EN generations in the first place.

I've never really got why people here rag on Vtubers so much. They have to actually be talented entertainers since they can't just undo a few buttons and post a link to their Onlyfans. I'm long past the point of watching streamers live ever again but my YT recs are overrun with Hololive clips and some of the shit is absolutely hysterical. Their recent multiplayer 7d2d run is amazing.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The merch line for Hololive night at Dodgers stadium was over a mile long. The amount of fans over here are why they started opening EN generations in the first place.

I've never really got why people here rag on Vtubers so much. They have to actually be talented entertainers since they can't just undo a few buttons and post a link to their Onlyfans. I'm long past the point of watching streamers live ever again but my YT recs are overrun with Hololive clips and some of the shit is absolutely hysterical. Their recent multiplayer 7d2d run is amazing.

I don't really watch actual streams anymore, just usually clips and stuff. I would watch Vtubers, especially the Hololive people, over any of the female Just Chatters on Twitter.
Yeah those 7 Days clips were great, especially with Subaru going crazy. The Ark stuff was pretty good too.

I think most of the hate just goes back to most of us being older and the stigma with Anime that we grew up with. Well, that shit is full blown mainstream now.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Well, that shit is full blown mainstream now.
Shocker.

As the US falls further and further into degeneracy, it's no wonder that anime would be "mainstream" now as part of that.

Weeb culture is the fucking worst. I can't decide if they are better or worse than feet people. Either way, it's really fucking close.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Not all vtubers are bad, some of them are unimaginably based

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Not all vtubers are bad, some of them are unimaginably based

The Hololive girls also stray far away from politics. Which is refreshing actually. As a whole I would say most Vtubers keep out of the political space. They realize it's not smart to alienate half of your audience. I would actually say that there are more Vtubers leaning right than left. Probably because they are heavily influenced by the Japanese.

• 3Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Season 1 Smh GIF by BET Plus

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It’s basically just an Japanese idol agency, but with cartoons instead

• 1Pathetic

Burns

I thought it was some Russian service/website that decided to reference Holodomor in order to be slightly trollish.

• 2Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users