Twitch.tv

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So what the hell does "Cooked" mean? I see the Twitch and Youtube autists use it as their new buzz word. Too lazy to Google it.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im starting to feel it for real.

Screenshot_20240821-140459.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
probably more like "my twitch streams are suffering because the incel simps will only donate when they think they have a shot". the cons of having a young male audience, you gotta keep the con up that you are a single virgin just waiting for the right guy (YOU). i guess its no different than that k-pop/j-pop/idol stuff in Asia, they also all have to pretend to be single for their idiot audiences as I learned from Yakuza 5

i also read recently that twitch subs went up to $8/mo and i realized i haven't watched a twitch stream in like 6 months and haven't used my prime sub in a year or more. sad

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
i also read recently that twitch subs went up to $8/mo and i realized i haven't watched a twitch stream in like 6 months and haven't used my prime sub in a year or more. sad

They went up to 6 bucks from 5. However, if you sub on mobile, you gotta pay the mobile tax and its $7. Also Howeverer, if you sub on apple, you probably gotta pay the mobile tax and the get fucked in the ass by apple tax nearly every apple version of any app has and it might be 8 bucks.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users