Twitch.tv

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Doc is back. He doesn't have his paid sub button back so he's streaming for entirely donations now.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Doc stopping himself from saying "multimillion" when talking about arbitration at least confirms what everyone assumed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

"Over the legal age of consent...", "I never meant to meet that person ever" - famous last words on "To Catch a Predator". I want to believe he's innocent, but he's not doing himself any favors trotting those lines out. They've been used time and time again by kid diddlers.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It is pretty funny that it is his own words that have ended up causing him the worst of all of this.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You don't have to like him as a person or approve of his behavior to acknowledge that he did not do anything illegal and these companies removing/banning him on unproven allegations should be earholed legally for large sums of money.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean chatting with some 17 yr old chick is not being a kiddy diddler. Not to defend the dude because I dont give a shit either way but if what he says is true, it seems like he was being targeted by some douche faggot that had a grudge. He was never charged for anything because there was nothing there and he settled with twitch for his wrongful dismissal, prob paid him millions.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It is pretty funny that it is his own words that have ended up causing him the worst of all of this.
This is true. He should of said, "I did nothing wrong, and Twitch was in the wrong and they had to pay me for it" and leave it at that.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1725678492351.png

Man, I'm fuckin old.

I remember a 32 year old coach fucking the 16 year old HS cheerleader captain and putting her in the family way, and all they did was make him marry her.

Then, of course, my boy Winger:

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Araxen

I mean chatting with some 17 yr old chick is not being a kiddy diddler. Not to defend the dude because I dont give a shit either way but if what he says is true, it seems like he was being targeted by some douche faggot that had a grudge. He was never charged for anything because there was nothing there and he settled with twitch for his wrongful dismissal, prob paid him millions.
Are you ok with a 30+ year old trying to sex your kid? Seems like you are.

I'll wait while you try to say a 17 year old isn't a kid.

• 2Moron
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Are you ok with a 30+ year old trying to sex your kid? Seems like you are.

I'll wait while you try to say a 17 year old isn't a kid.
Maybe don't raise your daughter to be a whore with Daddy issues, to the point she'd be interested in 30+ year old dudes?

• 6Like

Malakriss

There is a vocal subset of the internet that insists on being outraged about Leonardo Dicaprio's dating habits all the way down to the age of consent. You must follow their values or you shall burn in hell.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
There is a vocal subset of the internet that insists on being outraged about Leonardo Dicaprio's dating habits all the way down to the age of consent. You must follow their values or you shall burn in hell.
You know someone doesnt have to break the law for you to dislike them or hate them.

Guy has a clear history of engaging in very unethical behavior(cheating on wife, filming people inside of bathrooms, grooming his teenage audience members while married with kids). Perfectly acceptable to not like him for his own very shitty choices.

If your late 30s coworker told you he was hitting up 17 year olds to bang would you not think hes a creepy weirdo?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lets spare the faux outrage on this. He wasn't trolling for 17 year old Sunday school goers. He was chatting to some random chick on the internet. Jesus look past the optics and see the context. Have they even released the chat logs? No. Then its all hearsay shit and the only person whose said anything is him.

Is he a paragon of morality and healthy behavior? No. But he lost that at playing 10 hours of video games a day anyway.

In the meantime real groomers are out there and are enabled by law to teach your kids. Lets focus the anger here.

• 6Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Lets see the messages, it's all gone to shit now, if we don't get any of the messages... I'd be inclined to believe doc, since he straight up denied everything.
I bet this is a huge "well, technically..." kind of deal.
But fucking show us the messages!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
No one will see the messages, lol. Unless some faggot over at twitch releases them. Im betting a few have them. But if they were really THAT bad, we would have seen them by now since obv he made some enemies there.

• 2Like