Twitch.tv

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The people attacking Dr Creep know the messages will never see the light of day which is why they know they have free rein to exaggerate/outright lie about them as much as they want because they'll never be proven wrong.

If he wasn't a degenerate sex pest who compulsively sniffed up every skirt he could then the "scandal" never would have happened in the first place.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Hes an idiot if he didnt do the a/s/l at the start. And if he did, and still continued, hes a creepy idiot

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
"Over the legal age of consent" yet still somehow being an issue, probably means 16 and the person was in the UK or somewhere similar.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sorry this is retarded.

Be accused of a non-crime, lose out monetarily because of it. Then the blood rage mob demands you release everything to exonerate yourself from their bullshit attacks.

Get fucked. I would never release or say shit to these people.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Be accused of a non-crime, lose out monetarily because of it. Then the blood rage mob demands you release everything to exonerate yourself from their bullshit attacks.

Get fucked. I would never release or say shit to these people.
Which is completely your right. But don't whine like a little bitch when people are cancelling you for being 40 and trying to fuck a 16 year old.

• 1Potato
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 3 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Lirik (only streamer I ever watch) has started dual streaming on YouTube. Funny how much better the video quality is + not blocked everywhere.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You know someone doesnt have to break the law for you to dislike them or hate them.

Guy has a clear history of engaging in very unethical behavior(cheating on wife, filming people inside of bathrooms, grooming his teenage audience members while married with kids). Perfectly acceptable to not like him for his own very shitty choices.

If your late 30s coworker told you he was hitting up 17 year olds to bang would you not think hes a creepy weirdo?

The big picture thing everyone is missing is the multiple things can be true. This whole black or white shit is dumb as fuck. Doc can be a creepy person for exchanging messages with a 17 (or 16? who knows) year old while being a 35+ year old whatever he was at the time married man with a kid...even while the messages themselves weren't really anything alarming by themselves (although potential grooming, possibly/probably...without actual receipts hard to know the full extent). All while Twitch could still have had a group within that did have a bias against him and jumped the gun banning him/terminating his contract. All of these things can be true at the same time. It's not like either Doc or Twitch is the shining example of goodness based on picking one side or the other.

Also the filming while in a bathroom seemed more like camera person just being dumb doing irl streaming not having the awareness to realize once in the bathroom they should not be video taping.

That said, without actual receipts for people to read, he has no leg to stand on other than being legally correct to sue Twitch for their mistakes (which clearly got him paid out pretty damn well), but he shouldn't expect any sponsor ever again. No idea if YT would monetize his channel again.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Look its simple.

Being a shitbird on Discord means nothing. Unless you actively made plans to go bone a minor and it breached the level of actual sexual crime it means nothing at all. If you skirt it up to the line and just flirt in a dumb grey area then yes, you are being a weird creep. However, if you do fuck around in the grey area you are not required to defend it to anyone.

I do not think peoples' lives should be destroyed over completely unsubstantiated allegations. As when this happen people simply assume the worst as you are seeing now.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
This world need an enema.

61XmhEpIHpL.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
All this was originally streamed on Kick and has been edited for youtube with the highlights. An obnoxious kick streamer that used to hang out with Ice Poseidon had a squatter stay in his sisters rental. This lady has a history going back to the 90s doing this and fucking over small landlords. He moves in and makes her life hell. She doesn't want to give in and let them win by leaving. It is a wild ride. In the 4th part he gets an even more obnoxious guy who is basically Trevor from GTA to stay there. They are really able to push things since the cops hate her and know her on a first name basis.

• 1WTF

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So how did she get in the house in the first place? Airbnb?

That house is also extraordinarily clean.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
So how did she get in the house in the first place? Airbnb?

That house is also extraordinarily clean.

Pinned comment on the first video said she Airbnb the room for 28 days. She lied to the cops and said it was 30 days which in CA gives to tenant status so they have to go through the courts to kick her out. Or on this case get your kick streamer brother to get her to leave.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pinned comment on the first video said she Airbnb the room for 28 days. She lied to the cops and said it was 30 days which in CA gives to tenant status so they have to go through the courts to kick her out. Or on this case get your kick streamer brother to get her to leave.
Assuming the whole thing isn't staged for views in the first place which it more than likely was, I can't imagine being such a spineless coward. Not that I'd ever let out a room with Airbnb in the first place but if some dumb cunt tried that shit with me she'd be out the door in under 24 hours whether it was on her own feet or rolled up in a tarp.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1OK, Sure

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I definitely would have broken the door down and threw her shit on the lawn every single day. At bare minimum.

I also would have stolen her phone because she's homeless or something and would have a hard time at replacing it.

Juvarisx

Florida
The big picture thing everyone is missing is the multiple things can be true. This whole black or white shit is dumb as fuck. Doc can be a creepy person for exchanging messages with a 17 (or 16? who knows) year old while being a 35+ year old whatever he was at the time married man with a kid...even while the messages themselves weren't really anything alarming by themselves (although potential grooming, possibly/probably...without actual receipts hard to know the full extent). All while Twitch could still have had a group within that did have a bias against him and jumped the gun banning him/terminating his contract. All of these things can be true at the same time. It's not like either Doc or Twitch is the shining example of goodness based on picking one side or the other.

Also the filming while in a bathroom seemed more like camera person just being dumb doing irl streaming not having the awareness to realize once in the bathroom they should not be video taping.

That said, without actual receipts for people to read, he has no leg to stand on other than being legally correct to sue Twitch for their mistakes (which clearly got him paid out pretty damn well), but he shouldn't expect any sponsor ever again. No idea if YT would monetize his channel again.

I am quoting you not because I disagree with anything you said but because its easier to add something to the topic to the last person who brought it up.

Remember how we used to have that degenerate on a much earlier version of the forums that basically had a countdown to Emma Watson turning 18? Did it get any less weird when Emma Watson was 17?

Hes not 35, hes fucking 42. Neither is okay. If my wife caught me sexting/texting/whatevering a 16-17 year old my ass would be out the door midair while it slammed shut. Its DEGENERATE. If a company doesnt want to associate with someone who does that shit, they are fine to get rid of them in my mind. Lupo had the right mindset, fuck the guy.

Here everyone. When your 17 year old daughter is exchanging dm's with a 42 year old on the internet famous or not, I bet you are going to be like "Well its TECHNICALLY legal" Right? Right? Why are you all not nodding along, I thought its okay. I don't care if you don't like Twitch or if Disrespect votes a certain way or whatever, all those companies ran the fuck away cause shit like that is toxic beyond repair. Its going to follow him forever. If Twitch fucked up and owed him some bucks due to breach of contract I bet they would rather pay that then have him re-platofrmed.

You know why those DM's wont come out? I mean Twitch wont release em I am sure cause why do they care. He has them, I bet he can and I know he wont. When that dope Nickmercs who was his friend says "Yea dude is a Pedo" Listen to them.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
While your hypothetical is true its all bullshit because the extent of any of it is pure speculation.

I'll say it again. Having to exonerate yourself to completely baseless accusations is complete horseshit. I would never do it either.

• 1Like