Twitch.tv

Juvarisx

Florida
While your hypothetical is true its all bullshit because the extent of any of it is pure speculation.

I'll say it again. Having to exonerate yourself to completely baseless accusations is complete horseshit. I would never do it either.

Here ill make it easy. 42 year old's shouldn't be DMing people under the age of 18. Its not okay technically.meme aside. "Casual, Mutual and leaning Inapproiate" is not the direction you want convos with kids to be going. If Twitch wants to use that to justify getting out of a contract. FINE. If its a breach pay the man. If other companies like Turtle go "hahah cya fucker" GOOD.

Putting up with degeneracy cause you dont like a company is bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
While your hypothetical is true its all bullshit because the extent of any of it is pure speculation.

I'll say it again. Having to exonerate yourself to completely baseless accusations is complete horseshit. I would never do it either.
I think if they were baseless he wouldn't bother either.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Assuming the whole thing isn't staged for views in the first place which it more than likely was, I can't imagine being such a spineless coward. Not that I'd ever let out a room with Airbnb in the first place but if some dumb cunt tried that shit with me she'd be out the door in under 24 hours whether it was on her own feet or rolled up in a tarp.

I dont think it is staged. Spoiler but she gets arrested in part 4 and dont think multiple cops would be going along with a staged thing. I found out about this on reddit when people were talking about spotting her. She is legit a crazy squatter.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I dont think it is staged. Spoiler but she gets arrested in part 4 and dont think multiple cops would be going along with a staged thing. I found out about this on reddit when people were talking about spotting her. She is legit a crazy squatter.

there is also a google drive floating around w/ receipts and mugshots.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Did she actually pay for the 28 days she got the airbnb for then just say she was there for 30 to get protected under tenant rights?

Chysamere

FF14 Free Company Master
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did she actually pay for the 28 days she got the airbnb for then just say she was there for 30 to get protected under tenant rights?

One of the later videos shows her with a huge amount of plastic AirBNB code cards so looks like she actually does pay for the first 28 days.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
How long was she there overall?

In the videos she tells the cops she moved in during May. I think the stuff with Asian Andy went down in June/July. So she was only there a couple months. Assuming that is why she is so hardcore about not wanting to leave and puts up with a lot. She needs to get her value of those 28 days she paid for before moving on to scam the next place.

This lady is a total piece of shit. In part four she has a security tag on her clothes she stole that she is wearing.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Holo JP are doing a GTA RP server.

I dunno how Miko is going to be a cop. She can't drive 20 feet without crashing into something.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Holo JP are doing a GTA RP server.

I dunno how Miko is going to be a cop. She can't drive 20 feet without crashing into something.

Sucks it's mainly JP though. My Japanese is shit. I know some of the EN aren't playing because of the language barrier. I do look forward to the subtitled clips though.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
holowood.jpg

I watched awhile till I fell asleep, bouncing around between like 10 channels. Lots of accidents. The EMT people were very busy. Ina, Cali, Irys, and Fuwamoco are playing from EN.

For the non cops/crims/emt, Korone is running a bakery and I think Marine might have bought the stripper place :emoji_laughing:

She was video calling people from the stripper pole.

Sui and Miko seem to just be fulltime game masters, warping around and helping out with bugs and instructions.

Fun day! They are still at it. The crims are checking out some fancy house. The clippers are going to be sleepless.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
View attachment 546370
I watched awhile till I fell asleep, bouncing around between like 10 channels. Lots of accidents. The EMT people were very busy. Ina, Cali, Irys, and Fuwamoco are playing from EN.

For the non cops/crims/emt, Korone is running a bakery and I think Marine might have bought the stripper place :emoji_laughing:

She was video calling people from the stripper pole.

Sui and Miko seem to just be fulltime game masters, warping around and helping out with bugs and instructions.

Fun day! They are still at it. The crims are checking out some fancy house. The clippers are going to be sleepless.
Hey, I made an actual thread to put this stuff in.

Hololive - Vtuber Thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Splash the Pot
Reactions: 1 users