Waco pt2? Standoff in Nevada over cattle on BLM land

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
When you try to compare a condition of people in the US today with the worst atrocities in history, whether you're talking about slavery or the holocaust, you're going to wind up sounding like an idiot. Especially since for the majority of the US, being poor means living in an apartment with a medium sized flat screen TV and having diabetes from eating too much McDonald's.

khalid

Unelected Mod
When you try to compare a condition of people in the US today with the worst atrocities in history, whether you're talking about slavery or the holocaust, you're going to wind up sounding like an idiot. Especially since for the majority of the US, being poor means living in an apartment with a medium sized flat screen TV and having diabetes from eating too much McDonald's.
Pretty much correct.

Anyone who starts comparing slavery to shit like having to work for a wage or having a shitty job with debt is a fucking moron with no clue about what actual slavery was like. Those people need to fucking educate themselves on how horrific slavery was. You always have some sort of choice in today's society and are protected by many laws. As a slave, you were PROPERTY, had no rights, no protections, nothing. Pulling a a_skeleton_03 and acting like slavery "wasn't that bad" and was just like "a bad job" just makes you appear to be a moron.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Whichever fuckstick compared slavery with debt:

You can declare bankruptcy to get out of debt.

You can kill yourself to get out of slavery.

I wonder which one makes you more free.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Haha, "they were better off as slaves!"

"Sure they were property, but at least they didn't have to deal with student loan debt."

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's not so much getting excited about slavery as it is indignation towards certain opinions regarding it that reflect abject stupidity of truly epic proportions in those that hold said opinions.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Even Glenn Beck is saying this guy is unhinged and people need to stay the hell away from him. When you are too fucked up for Glenn Beck, that tells you everything you need to know.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
While we are on the general subject, is it OK for American descendants of slaves to purchase cheap goods produced by children held captive in a foreign land? I know it's ok for them to call each other Wakandan but I'm unclear on the rest of their privileges. Not that it's any of my business but when blacks finance slavery it reminds me that they are truly free now. Unless they move out of our country then it's ok for us to force them to do things again.

all Wakandans is equal, but some Wakandans be like more equal than them other Wakandans

Royal

When you are too fucked up for Glenn Beck, that tells you everything you need to know.
In Beck World if you can't spring for a chalk board and a sweater vest before making your profound observations then it's obviously amateur hour.

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
Even Glenn Beck is saying this guy is unhinged and people need to stay the hell away from him. When you are too fucked up for Glenn Beck, that tells you everything you need to know.
Meh, its all damage control right now. They were all up in the guys nuts until today, now they have to run like rats and pray no one remembers all the crap they were saying just a few days ago, on camera. I expect Stewart and Colbert to have fun with this latest little episode, especially since Stewart slammed Hannity yesterday over it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Meh, its all damage control right now. They were all up in the guys nuts until today, now they have to run like rats and pray no one remembers all the crap they were saying just a few days ago, on camera. I expect Stewart and Colbert to have fun with this latest little episode, especially since Stewart slammed Hannity yesterday over it.
Beck was against Bundy from the beginning

Royal

While we are on the general subject, is it OK for American descendants of slaves to purchase cheap goods produced by children held captive in a foreign land? I know it's ok for them to call each other Wakandan but I'm unclear on the rest of their privileges.
privilege - a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people.

Are you able to run down to the local Walmart, Family Dollar, or any friendly neighborhood brick and mortar storefront to purchase the same cheap goods produced by the same slave labor in the same foreign shithole that the negroes buy? If yes then yes.

Royal

Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know, I understand that they come over here against our Constitution and cross our borders.
If only Professor Bundy would have elaborated on which amendment or article of the Constitution that was addressed in. I think I must have been sick the day they discussed that in civics class. All this time I've been thinking Spain was a decent place.