Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Can't you rebind?

Every keybind that I typically use is already taken. I can't figure out how to make it work for my brain. I play mainly shooters since I was 16 and I can't force myself to play them differently. It's a me problem.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Every keybind that I typically use is already taken. I can't figure out how to make it work for my brain. I play mainly shooters since I was 16 and I can't force myself to play them differently. It's a me problem.

Same issue I am having. I made a couple macros and I'm OK now.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Killed a helbrute on substantial didn't get an armory shard from him, finished mission and still nada

• 1Worf

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
Yeah the keybinds are difficult to assign for muscle memory because the game is both melee and shooter.

Half my brain wants me to bind it as a shooter and just map melee to F like most shooters that give you a kick or similar. The other half wants me to map as a hack and slash with light attack left mouse, heavy attack right, but then I don't know what to map gun controls too. Maybe ignore gun entirely unless I've hit middle mouse so targeting mode? Then how do I gun execute after a parry?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Game is definitely not built for a mouse. Sad. Very sad.

• 1Picard

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So far my favorite classes are Bulwark and Tactical. I think Assault needs a big improvement to be viable and I like having someone run a Heavy - I just don't like playing it.
Assault is mean as fuck in PvP

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Saw a lot of posts saying you need a controller. Bummer, guess I wont be getting this.

Feels like it is balancing around controller tbh. The ranged enemies have a fairly forgiving visual before ranged attacks, even on harder difficulties.

Zero issues carrying ranged damage right now on sniper.

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Saw a lot of posts saying you need a controller. Bummer, guess I wont be getting this.

You don't need a controller. It's just the game is ranged and mele combat on the same character. So you can map buttons for let's say the layout you're used to for a ranged game like COD. You're fine. But when you need to swap to mele, those same buttons are now mapped to your ranged layout. So the jank comes in because now I'm using buttons keys I never really use, or are out of WASD range of your keyboard. I've remapped most of my mele functions to my mouse, along with macros that make some things much more manageable.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I was reading all this but so far I'm doing fine. Switch up what's hold and toggle helped then just rewiring your brain a little from standard.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The game won't register my wireless Xbox controllers, so I have to resort to my old wired F310.
I feel like I'm piloting the OceanGate sub.

1726077589455.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Fucking Youtube keeps showing me shorts or even links to CS in the game. Looks badass.

I should turn that algorithm shit off, but damn - BURN THE HERETIC! KILL THE MUTANT! PURGE THE UNCLEAN!

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I really don't get the people saying that, I've got almost 20 hours all KB+M.

Think it an inability to adapt issue.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hope they can find a fix/solution to the "Joining Server" issue, it plagued us the other night.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the multiplayer seems fucked, at least for me. I was able to join one operation last night, all other attempts I either got an error or just never linked with other players.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I really don't get the people saying that, I've got almost 20 hours all KB+M.

Think it an inability to adapt issue.

Yeah for me, no problem being honest about it. I saw the keys that were already mapped and noped out. I'm sure it's possible if someone spends a few minutes or a good setup is posted to copy.