Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah for me, no problem being honest about it. I saw the keys that were already mapped and noped out. I'm sure it's possible if someone spends a few minutes or a good setup is posted to copy.

Or they could just add a weapon swap keybind in the settings, that would make too much sense though.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I really don't get the people saying that, I've got almost 20 hours all KB+M.

Think it an inability to adapt issue.
100%

I am usually not a toggle for ads, but for this game I have made an exception.

Yes it is strange that melee is a right click instead of an outright swap to melee weapon, but I was able to work past it.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah decent amount of time reforming groups when it only brings in 1 person then stuck at 2 or some sub lvl 10 on substantial threat+

Blueweed

Golden Baronet of the Realm
if are having issues finding a team for coop just go back to the title screen or restart the game. the match making seems to hang when you exit groups or exit your own group when someone is trying to join in.

its also easier to target the 1st and 2nd mission because everyone is farming them for xp especially on ruthless

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Did they say when widescreen support would be implemented?

aaa.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Here is my perk build for Bulwark. Big keys from it is that the banner rezs, pump you full of contested health at the time of bannering (thus if you get an execution immediately, it will heal you to full (couple that even further, if you have a mortal wound, you can clear it immediately with a med stim after healing to full if you have one)), banner does damage while its down, and i have tons of shock damage increases.

1726234321443.png

It could probably be tweaked a bit, but I love it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Here is my perk build for Bulwark. Big keys from it is that the banner rezs, pump you full of contested health at the time of bannering (thus if you get an execution immediately, it will heal you to full (couple that even further, if you have a mortal wound, you can clear it immediately with a med stim after healing to full if you have one)), banner does damage while its down, and i have tons of shock damage increases.

View attachment 545808

It could probably be tweaked a bit, but I love it.

Pretty much the same as mine. I haven't reached 22 for the focused strength.

1726234784436.png

• 1Like

Muurloen

I am levelling a Tactical, and I really enjoy overcharging my plasma shots. I save my auspex scan for big groups of warriors, and 2 (and 1 if I am over 50% heat) overcharge shots put them in execute range.

Also the overcharged shots clear out swaths of chaff if well placed.

I know the meta says play the melta, but I am all about that plasma life.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if are having issues finding a team for coop just go back to the title screen or restart the game. the match making seems to hang when you exit groups or exit your own group when someone is trying to join in.

its also easier to target the 1st and 2nd mission because everyone is farming them for xp especially on ruthless
Switching difficulty also seems to work.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am levelling a Tactical, and I really enjoy overcharging my plasma shots. I save my auspex scan for big groups of warriors, and 2 (and 1 if I am over 50% heat) overcharge shots put them in execute range.

Also the overcharged shots clear out swaths of chaff if well placed.

I know the meta says play the melta, but I am all about that plasma life.
Overcharged plasma takes a little finesse but 100% my jam as well. Gonna level vanguard next I think, the grapple mechanic is fun.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Did they say when widescreen support would be implemented?

View attachment 545801

Ah saw this

On top of that first quick fix, we're preparing a bigger patch for later in September. This patch will bring, among other things:
  • Ultrawide support
  • Private PvE lobbies
  • Sparring Arena in the Battle Barge
And more!

• 1Like