Weather

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Heat index will hit 105F or higher next few days.

Rainfall for Spring into Summer
July 2024: 0.12"
June 2024: 0.82"
May 2024: 2.70"
April 2024: 1.95" (95% of this occurred April 1st-4th)

July 2023: 5.55"
June 2023: 9.08"
May 2023: 1.23"
April 2023: 5.62"

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
98% humidity and a huge, huge area under a tornado warning. Power is out. Thank God for generators. It is absolutely disgusting out there, and my animals didn't want to go inside. Little bastards, good thing they're tasty.

Stay safe my friends. The coverage of the weather is so sensationalized. One of the local people suggested everyone go to the basement and put their bike helmets on. Inside. Hillarious.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
The coverage of the weather is so sensationalized. One of the local people suggested everyone go to the basement and put their bike helmets on. Inside. Hillarious.

Hmm...

https://community.fema.gov/ProtectiveActions/s/article/Tornado-Impact#:~:text=

"The most common problems seen in the emergency department following a tornado are soft tissue injuries. Fractures are seen in about 30 percent of cases. Severe head injury is the most common cause of death.”

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
98% humidity and a huge, huge area under a tornado warning. Power is out. Thank God for generators. It is absolutely disgusting out there, and my animals didn't want to go inside. Little bastards, good thing they're tasty.

Stay safe my friends. The coverage of the weather is so sensationalized. One of the local people suggested everyone go to the basement and put their bike helmets on. Inside. Hillarious.
We must be in the same areas. Same shit here. like everything kinda blew by my area. Just had some winds and rain. North and south of my town they are power out or had tornado activity.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Comfortable 74F outside at 8am this morning. 100% humidity lol, an it's not raining. Well technically it's not raining.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
80-100 mph straight line winds knocked over a shit ton of trees and power poles, over half the metro population is out of power

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Forecasters predict Tropical Storm Carlotta to grow into hurricane​

Headed into the gulf, maybe the Florida west coast.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Unnamed tropical "disturbance" enters the Gulf and the weather's news people are praying it forms into a named storm. Shit is literally just some rain right now and they have it listed under the big headline "HURRICANE WATCH".

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rainfall amounts went up from this morning, but it's going to dump on Georgia/Carolina coast

153935WPCQPF_sm.gif

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Unnamed tropical "disturbance" enters the Gulf and the weather's news people are praying it forms into a named storm. Shit is literally just some rain right now and they have it listed under the big headline "HURRICANE WATCH".
Dude they started that a week ago. Fucking news said storm hurricane. Go on over to nhc and it was a tropical wave for the entire time

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dude they started that a week ago. Fucking news said storm hurricane. Go on over to nhc and it was a tropical wave for the entire time
I live in FL and still don't bother tracking this shit. Eventually someone on social media will mention a storm and I will then go look it up. Exactly how I heard about this one yesterday.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I live in FL and still don't bother tracking this shit. Eventually someone on social media will mention a storm and I will then go look it up. Exactly how I heard about this one yesterday.
I live just south of you. Moved from Brooklyn in 2018. You become floridian fast

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I live just south of you. Moved from Brooklyn in 2018. You become floridian fast
Lol, I was born in Miami in the 60's. I only spent about 7 years in NY. This was a homecoming for me.

Edit: going thru Hurricane Andrew jaded me for all future storms.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like