Weight Loss Thread

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
There is literally 0% chance you read what he linked in ~3 minutes. And you're too stupid, and probably fat, to even put that together
He linked 8 paragraphs and a chart. It took less than a minute to read. Highlight where it talks about IQ.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
poverty/obesity =/= iq/obesity

The linked article listed 8 sources across multiple multi-decade studies. Not sure what to tell you.

I'd be curious about those who were fat/sedate as children who became physically fit as adults, relative to IQ

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'd be curious about those who were skinny/active as children who became roiling masses of flesh as adults, relative to EQ

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd be curious about those who were skinny/active as children who became roiling masses of flesh as adults, relative to EQ

Be Careful Quinn GIF by Harlem
alice in wonderland curiosity GIF

Also, most of us had console games when we were kids anyway.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sega Channel was responsible for my first poop socking, trying to complete Shining Force 2 before the monthly game rotation wiped my progress

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

I quit soccer because I wanted more EQ time. That combo'd with getting my own vehicle and being able to drive myself to acquire more Pop-Tarts was the beginning of the end...

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
What are some of the absolute best things for muscle recovery from working out? Eating right, foam rolling, low intensity steady state cardio?

Anything else? Cold plunge/hot spa rotation? Supplements?

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What are some of the absolute best things for muscle recovery from working out? Eating right, foam rolling, low intensity steady state cardio?

Collagen, IR light.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Sleep and proper nutrition.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I've "heard" glutamine supplements. But I dont have any personal proof, just what co-gym members have said they use. My trainer takes all kinds of shit, smelling salts included. So I dont even fucking ask him. lol But, supplements have a bad name here so...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Sleep #1 for sure. Nutrition #2. A good massage is probably #3. Hot Epsom salt bath #4

• 2Like

Daidraco

Sleep #1 for sure. Nutrition #2. A good massage is probably #3. Hot Epsom salt bath #4
Have you found a good cooking oil to use that isnt loaded down with calories, but on that same note, isnt some zero calorie spray of chemicals?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have you found a good cooking oil to use that isnt loaded down with calories, but on that same note, isnt some zero calorie spray of chemicals?

Fats/Oils and low calories aren't going to happen. Just use naturally pressed oils like olive oil and just portion control is all I can say. Obviously avoid the heavily processed oils like canola/soy etc

• 1Like

Daidraco

Fats/Oils and low calories aren't going to happen. Just use naturally pressed oils like olive oil and just portion control is all I can say. Obviously avoid the heavily processed oils like canola/soy etc
I cant recall the brand as I sit here killing time. Its Olive or Avocado oil of some brand. 140/cal per spoon/serving. When I cook my eggs in the morning, Ive been using a generous pour. Which is probably at least 2 servings. Blows my fucking mind that Ive overlooked this all the time.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I don't really use oil when cooking but I do know avocado is one of the best. I just use water when I cook veggies and then top it with fresh evoo before I eat it.

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I don't really use oil when cooking but I do know avocado is one of the best. I just use water when I cook veggies and then top it with fresh evoo before I eat it.
I switch between olive and avocado depending on the application. Avocado is great for it’s very mild flavor and high heat resistance.