Westworld

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This season is just weird. Bernard and Dolores are aware of how vast the actual human world is. As the park gets more and more out of control you run into the situation of... just bomb the shithole to the ground and go back to the drawing board. Because all of them still have bombs or disabling devices grafted into their spinal columns. Except Maeve.

And why can't Maeve disable any host? Just specific ones? She has Spuser access.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
It was a joke about how that trash show Lost said "it's not Purgatory!" when people (correctly) guessed that during season 1.

Never understood that line of thought. The island clearly wasn’t purgatory and neither were their second lives where they found each other again and started remembering.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And why can't Maeve disable any host? Just specific ones? She has Spuser access.

Yah didn't understand that either. Maybe she can only do so to certain hosts within certain sectors of the park? I dunno. Not the best episode. It didn't really deliver anything of substance except for Bernard cracking the encryption on Abernathy (somehow?), yet we weren't shown what he had inside his head. Guess we'll find out later.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yah didn't understand that either. Maybe she can only do so to certain hosts within certain sectors of the park? I dunno. Not the best episode. It didn't really deliver anything of substance except for Bernard cracking the encryption on Abernathy (somehow?), yet we weren't shown what he had inside his head. Guess we'll find out later.

Abernathy likely has the source code for hosts in general inside him.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This season is just weird. Bernard and Dolores are aware of how vast the actual human world is. As the park gets more and more out of control you run into the situation of... just bomb the shithole to the ground and go back to the drawing board. Because all of them still have bombs or disabling devices grafted into their spinal columns. Except Maeve.

I was thinking it shows the hosts are starting to make decisions for themselves or it was a language barrier(which would be stupid).

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Abernathy likely has the source code for hosts in general inside him.

Yeah I don't think that one is a complex mystery or anything. Seems to just be general corporate espionage / stealing intellectual property of the park.

• 1Like

Caliane

Stupid episode. Fucking walking down a field shooting P90s.
yeah, people keep insisting the robots can't win a war, despite, every single instance of human guards coming in with guns, results in them getting mowed down instantly like complete retards.
Human security forces have a k/d ratio of like 5/600.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
yeah, people keep insisting the robots can't win a war, despite, every single instance of human guards coming in with guns, results in them getting mowed down instantly like complete retards.
Human security forces have a k/d ratio of like 5/600.

Retards walking right into a fortified position even though they have 19th century repeaters is just pathetic. The Security faggots didn't even have fire line discipline and were basically firing right over eachother's shoulder. They clearly had nades or nade launchers or something. Should have just sat back and used that.

Luckily for us Dolores hasn't learned how to give herself machine precision and be a super gunslinger like the guy Bernard altered.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Retards walking right into a fortified position even though they have 19th century repeaters is just pathetic. The Security faggots didn't even have fire line discipline and were basically firing right over eachother's shoulder. They clearly had nades or nade launchers or something. Should have just sat back and used that.

Luckily for us Dolores hasn't learned how to give herself machine precision and be a super gunslinger like the guy Bernard altered.
You mean super shooter except when the plot calls for him to miss, even when firing from cover.

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I hate to be that guy, but so far this season sucks. The battle tactics in this episode were Walking Dead levels of retardation.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I hate to be that guy, but so far this season sucks. The battle tactics in this episode were Walking Dead levels of retardation.

I think the Hosts were doing a pretty good job! lol.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So does the dynamite not hurt humans pre-season 1 finale or was there always deadly, dangerous explosives available to the hosts?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So does the dynamite not hurt humans pre-season 1 finale or was there always deadly, dangerous explosives available to the hosts?
I'm looking forward their explanation as to why swords cut hosts but not guests in samurai world...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm looking forward their explanation as to why swords cut hosts but not guests in samurai world...

Some dumb stuff like the swords for Hosts are blunt and not edged and the hosts use some kind of restraint. With their newfound sentience they've now sharpened them however.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Nah, Jap server was always hardcore perma-death. William is just a racist shitlord and hates asians

• 2Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Clint Eastwood fantasy is probably superior to a samurai fantasy for most white people.

• 1Like

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
So based on the preview for next episode, I think one of the big reveals may be
Not only are they collecting blackmail info on guests, I think they may actually be replicating hosts of them to pose as certain guests IRL to gather outside info or manipulate things in the real world.

That’s pretty much what I’ve been getting from the story so far. Williams initial pitch for investment was primarily about obtaining information about people.

• 1Like