What tickles your pickle

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I have no fashion sense whatsoever and I buy what im told to buy. When a fat gay guy or a frumpy milf at men's warehouse tells me to buy something because it makes me look like Justin Timberlake's meth'd out cousin in recovery, I listen.
Plebe. I only wear bespoke suits now. You need a fruity millennial coming to your house measuring you. That's a fashion opinion worth listening too.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Plebe. I only wear bespoke suits now. You need a fruity millennial coming to your house measuring you. That's a fashion opinion worth listening too.

I'm trying my hand at this "men's fashion" thing for the first time ever. The fruity millennial thing slays me, because while I gravitate towards things that show off my pale anorexic like build, it's a thin line between clothes complimenting your shape vs. skinny jeans that imply you are no longer interested in womenz.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
30 C outside. Shorts. Polo. Beer. Glad I'm not in scrubs and coat for a change. Fuck wearing suits on a warm work free weekend :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My GF proposed to me last night. She's going to make an honest man out of me.

I can't wait to tell my sister, the trucker, and my other sister, the fighter pilot, that my girlfriend proposed to me.

• 6Like
  • 4Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
My GF proposed to me last night. She's going to make an honest man out of me.

I can't wait to tell my sister, the trucker, and my other sister, the fighter pilot, that my girlfriend proposed to me.
Congrats! I 'thoughts and prayers' it since we're all supposed to be shit heads here but it was the best decision I ever made. Hope it works out.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
New health insurance includes dental whether you like it or not. Go to dentist for check up, come back today for cleaning. Get Great reviews all around, dental hygienist said if she had to guess I had a cleaning in the last 6 months. No cavities, no gum problems , period. Dentist said she was impressed.

Cannot remember exactly when I last went to a dentist but I still lived in Charlotte NC and that was 2014 [/spolier]

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users