What vehicle do you drive?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Cup 2s do great in the rain and dominate in the dry. No reason to compromise. Second place would be the PS4S.
Last time I used them I didn't have a good experience. Why not super sports out of those?

Haus

<Gaming Ghost>
Yeah, biggest fall from grace in the automotive world.
Have you somehow forgotten about the "Mustang" Mach-e? heh

1718835365608.png

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Last time I used them I didn't have a good experience. Why not super sports out of those?
What were your issues? I've had good experiences with BF good ridge and Michelin tires in the past. I have Firestone Firehawks or something on my car now, because that is what they had that was equivalent. They are not as good as the original Goodyear Eagles it came with though. I'll be getting those again when ever I replace these.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Fly Monday to Austin to get the car. Where I live I track a lot of bullshit into the car.

Kinda debating something like these, a little cringe, but they are like a rubberized fake leather seem like easy to dump/ wipe down vs carpet and look better than a bland weathertech more suited for a truck. That and places with custom cuts for F type is rare, I usually like husky and they don't.
1000004610.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Fly Monday to Austin to get the car. Where I live I track a lot of bullshit into the car.

Kinda debating something like these, a little cringe, but they are like a rubberized fake leather seem like easy to dump/ wipe down vs carpet and look better than a bland weathertech more suited for a truck. That and places with custom cuts for F type is rare, I usually like husky and they don't.
View attachment 533637
I just got Tuxmats they are amazing go that way

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I just got Tuxmats they are amazing go that way
I think tux didn't have the F, wita supposedly does, seems like might be a legit in between point for price and quality vs the Amazon copies of the tux that are thin wrinkly garbage

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I think tux didn't have the F, wita supposedly does, seems like might be a legit in between point for price and quality vs the Amazon copies of the tux that are thin wrinkly garbage
Doh yea I just saw that wonder why that's weird

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I usually go OEM for floor mats, getting the right fit makes all the difference. It's obviously going to be more expensive but crappy mats that keep slipping or curling up look terrible. Paid around $80 for a set for my BMW, don't regret it.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I usually go OEM for floor mats, getting the right fit makes all the difference. It's obviously going to be more expensive but crappy mats that keep slipping or curling up look terrible. Paid around $80 for a set for my BMW, don't regret it.
Jaguar carpet is pretty shit, and from what I saw their rubber are way too small coverage

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea I don't do mats anymore, just liners.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The exact/laser fit or whatever they get called are the way to go, especially if you have kids. I was a little hesitant spending ~$200 for interior and trunk/frunk when we first got the Model 3, but it’s been one of the best purchases. Clean up is so much easier; for them for the 4Runner and my in laws car. 100% worth it and don’t plan on ever going without.

• 1Like

Haus

<Gaming Ghost>
I've been debating something like this for in my caddy as well. Tuxmats doesn't carry for a CTS as old as mine (2017) (only the newer CT4/CT5) though....

Apparently the drawback to my tendency to take care of cars and hold on to them is that now I can't find accessories I want. heh

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I've been debating something like this for in my caddy as well. Tuxmats doesn't carry for a CTS as old as mine (2017) (only the newer CT4/CT5) though....

Apparently the drawback to my tendency to take care of cars and hold on to them is that now I can't find accessories I want. heh
Probably for the best if you upgrade your car so you can get the better mats

• 1Worf

Haus

<Gaming Ghost>
Probably for the best if you upgrade your car so you can get the better mats
I'm sure that's exactly what the dealer is probably putting in those monthly letters they send me offering me an exclusive trade in upgrade offer.... Maybe they'd throw in new mats with the new car payment....

[laughs in "has no car payments"]

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was talkin with my Pops on Father's Day and his old 280Z came up somehow. Then last night saw this online. Not one to follow new stuff up and coming, so thought it was pretty cool to see. I like the lines aside from the quick drop on the hood, but overall far superior IMO to all the newer Z cars, 350/70/80 etc.

1718932905885.png

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Was talkin with my Pops on Father's Day and his old 280Z came up somehow. Then last night saw this online. Not one to follow new stuff up and coming, so thought it was pretty cool to see. I like the lines aside from the quick drop on the hood, but overall far superior IMO to all the newer Z cars, 350/70/80 etc.

View attachment 533695

Yea but 50k for a Nissan