What vehicle do you drive?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was talkin with my Pops on Father's Day and his old 280Z came up somehow. Then last night saw this online. Not one to follow new stuff up and coming, so thought it was pretty cool to see. I like the lines aside from the quick drop on the hood, but overall far superior IMO to all the newer Z cars, 350/70/80 etc.

View attachment 533695
Could have been wonderful. Instead it’s half-baked, built on the 370 platform, and less appealing than all of its competitors (opinion). I like the looks, but was highly disappointed in the execution.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Was talkin with my Pops on Father's Day and his old 280Z came up somehow. Then last night saw this online. Not one to follow new stuff up and coming, so thought it was pretty cool to see. I like the lines aside from the quick drop on the hood, but overall far superior IMO to all the newer Z cars, 350/70/80 etc.

View attachment 533695
What's a 380.... (hint is what people were calling the Z before they found out that's what they were naming it aka what you linked)

Pretty car but it's bombed hard as a mildly update 370z at the core. Been discussed here over the last 2 years

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All sad news about what it could have been with a R coded chassis after some googling.

Like I said, I haven't paid much attention to newer and upcoming stuff for quite awhile now. Probably end of Top Gear with the Trio era time frame, to give an idea of how long.

Burns

I've been debating something like this for in my caddy as well. Tuxmats doesn't carry for a CTS as old as mine (2017) (only the newer CT4/CT5) though....

Apparently the drawback to my tendency to take care of cars and hold on to them is that now I can't find accessories I want. heh
I really like my Lloyd mats (carpet). They seem to have designs for any vehicle I can think of, that you would want to put top of the line quality into (they have multiple options for 2017 CTS).

Last edited:

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I really like my Lloyd mats (carpet). They seem to have designs for any vehicle I can think of, that you would want to put top of the line quality into (they have multiple options for 2017 CTS).
Not bad and have rubber, though they have same problem I have and really only flat rather than being newer designs that cup and come up the sides a bit more.

Burns

Not bad and have rubber, though they have same problem I have and really only flat rather than being newer designs that cup and come up the sides a bit more.
I think the Lloyd mats are "soft" rubber, which I would find preferable because I don't like my shoes sliding around while driving a manual at the angle you sit at in a sports car.

At least, all the mats I have experienced (WeatherTech) that are molded, to have the sides come up like that, are hard plastic that can get slick. I've used the molded Weathertech ones in trucks though, and at that angle and with boots/heavy shoes on, it's fine (I'm also not ever driving a truck aggressively).

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Straight 6... its like half a V12.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Back home with the jaguar. Separate bitch about fuck Texas later when I have a keyboard. But biggest quick story. Get on my shitty little southwest flight Houston to Austin. Dude in front row while I board catches my eye. I'm like no way it's him just looks similar.

Then on landing a few rows ahead of me I see since obviously Marshall// security whatever. Get off the plane, sure as shit it's him.

I regret not trying to film a hello, slight heckling or throwing foh name on film to post here for glory but I was nervous that they'd have local police or something fuck with me over it. Though plenty of other folk were recognizing him.

Making a have of it, I feel like his hair and suit and iconic enough yall can recognize even from a back shot?

1000004653.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Back home with the jaguar. Separate bitch about fuck Texas later when I have a keyboard. But biggest quick story. Get on my shitty little southwest flight Houston to Austin. Dude in front row while I board catches my eye. I'm like no way it's him just looks similar.

Then on landing a few rows ahead of me I see since obviously Marshall// security whatever. Get off the plane, sure as shit it's him.

I regret not trying to film a hello, slight heckling or throwing foh name on film to post here for glory but I was nervous that they'd have local police or something fuck with me over it. Though plenty of other folk were recognizing him.

Making a have of it, I feel like his hair and suit and iconic enough yall can recognize even from a back shot?

View attachment 534235
Is that Glenn Beck?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

This guy sounds like the idiots on Reddit who just blame the "suits" all the time in businesses. Ad rates have dropped across the board. There is less money out there so gotta cut and try to do with less or close down. You need to be really lean to run a youtube channel now a days.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Buddy of mine that moved to Texas upgraded his daughters car recently. And here I thought everything was bigger in Texas.