What vehicle do you drive?

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I watched that, don't understand why anyone is that excited by it. Doesn't sound very good when you put it through mufflers, just loud.
Just the sheer ridiculousness of it and the origin story w/ the maker giving zero fucks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Bunch of motorcycles create a rolling roadblock, going 45ish in every lane. Dude filming obviously ain't happy:

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Bunch of motorcycles create a rolling roadblock, going 45ish in every lane. Dude filming obviously ain't happy:

Faggots

gang motorcycles GIF by South Park

• 1Worf

Siliconemelons

If anything where to happen, oh those poor bike riders, just obeying the laws living life, and evil car drivers.

You know, like driving in the HOV lane.... but I guess rules are different in some places

Must be a biker thing, manually motovated or not- they are douchebags

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
These people have gotten as bad as bicyclists for being entitled twats.
Motorbikers are way worse, cyclists are latte-drinking get off my lawn homos. These bikers are often gang members, usually armed, and do this to provoke reactions so they can beat people up.

Remember this? Seems like so long ago now.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Used to drive along that section of 91 pretty regularly. It can be a pretty annoying stretch to drive. Pretty busy, but more about enough people being assholes and/or not paying attention that the traffic is worse than it should be. Nothing like the 405/101/5 etc going through LA though.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Motorbikers are way worse, cyclists are latte-drinking get off my lawn homos. These bikers are often gang members, usually armed, and do this to provoke reactions so they can beat people up.

Remember this? Seems like so long ago now.

Yall missing one obvious part. Like 3/4 of these large groups doing this shit are various flavors of shit skin and a few Eminem hanger on crackers. The worst of the worse comes down largely to a race thing. Even in fairly white states and I see these tards, it's like they drafted every last basketball American in the state to participate.

Gotta break up the groups:
Gang thug whatever you want to call these
Average squid just reckless solo/ small group rider
Actual Harley MC "clubs"

Then all the boring non issue folks of slow boomers on a cruiser, adventure bike highway commuters, new or economic rider on a smaller bike enjoying 50mpg.

Tulsa is interesting besides bike swarms, is it here somehow razor side by sides are street legal and you'll get obnoxious groups of 5-10 of those and some quads shitting up down town

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Currently driving a 2016 GMC Sierra, next Summer my oldest will turn 16 and I plan him using my Sierra as a daily driver. I am really leaning toward getting a Toyota Sequoia for myself. Thoughts/feedback from Sequoia owners?

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Car dealer tried to cheat the allocation system during covid faking fleet orders to get more cars. Tried to sell them during the shortage with high mark ups but ordered more than they could sell since they are Dodge vehicles. NC has a law that if a dealer shutdowns the manufacture has to buy em back. So now this big legal battle.