Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
My local grocery store made a new rule, only 15 items in self checkout. I've heard of this bullshit. Never thought I'd see the day it came home to my small town.

Fuckin sad.

Of course the regular checkout lines are full of fucking cunts with less than 15 items, obviously, because fuck you

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
yep
View attachment 533673
remind me of when these were at checkout, was like 3 boxes of just these chicks.
View attachment 533675
Why is Wonder Woman black? Is it some sort of variant, denoted by the "Nubia" below or something? It says "Jo Mullein" below the female Green Lantern, and google tells me that is a variant of GL (Sojourner Mullein) that I've never heard of. I know there is another female GL that is pretty popular (can't remember the name) that was in one of the animated movies, but I'm pretty sure they'd have to pay Ethan Van Sciver royalties for her, and he's a "Comicsgate" guy so I guess they picked this chick? Did Hershey's intentionally go with variants of the characters that absolutely no one knows or gives a shit about?? Wonder Woman has Greek/Mediterranean origins, not African. Thanks, now I'm rustled!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sorry, my bad....FEMALE comic book character.
1718985305301.jpeg

1718985385916.jpeg

1718985502239.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

Why is Wonder Woman black? Is it some sort of variant, denoted by the "Nubia" below or something? It says "Jo Mullein" below the female Green Lantern, and google tells me that is a variant of GL (Sojourner Mullein) that I've never heard of. I know there is another female GL that is pretty popular (can't remember the name) that was in one of the animated movies, but I'm pretty sure they'd have to pay Ethan Van Sciver royalties for her, and he's a "Comicsgate" guy so I guess they picked this chick? Did Hershey's intentionally go with variants of the characters that absolutely no one knows or gives a shit about?? Wonder Woman has Greek/Mediterranean origins, not African. Thanks, now I'm rustled!
she is diana's sister, she showed up in the 70's a few times i think, then took over diana at some point.
mullein came out right before covid in a mini series, think she was called the universe's greatest detective or something like that. she is part of the main GL now. and in the future she is leader of the JL. also in that future, yara flor is the brazilian wonder woman.
jessica cruz is the other gl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Boss is cool as hell with breaks and time off. Doesn't care if we're high, etc. As long as we get our work done etc.

Well coworker had come in an hour late and left 2-3 hours early for three months now, outright taking 3,4,5 days off each month in addition to scheduled days off.

After he came in 9:45 and left at 12:30 for a scheduled 9-5pm, Boss ranted to me and said that will have to come to an end. and my friend messaged me said he'll be in town in 40 minutes with fire and I have two hours left on my shift.

Normally ducking out early would be no problem

• 1Faggotry

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When snackers eat your treats

When child snacks before dinner and doesn't eat leftovers and wants food when it's wind down time

When stylus break inside

• 1Faggotry

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The IT department has been fiddling with their website blocker. For a week, reddit was blocked. Whatever, but some google searches for work-related issues do actually lead there. This website was blocked for a couple days and unblocked today.

For a company of less than 100 employees, this cannot be worth the effort. And I doubt it really does anything except foster resentment.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
We decided to try the new pizza place in town yesterday. I'm skeptical of new restaurants. It was terrible and while I was right again I'm now annoyed that my pragmatism was duly warranted and maybe I should just become a full blown pessimist.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
So asked my nephew if wanted to go camping next weekend with me and his other uncle.

He basically said unless his mom goes he doesnt feel like going because "im a mommas boy".

I know the kid likes it, last year when we went and his mom and dad came along he enjoyed every minute. But hes tied at the hip to my sister. A bit sad and horrifying as some of the fondest memories of my childhood where going out and doing things I never regularly got to do with my extended family.
Yeesh, is his hair long too? If so I’m sorry. You got yourself a gay one.

• 1Seriously?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
This comment seemed to out of place to me it got me thinking.

I've known a lot of dudes with long hair in my life. Exactly zero have been gay. I've met a smaller number of gay guys in my life, but exactly zero of them had long hair.

Did you mean to say something about skinny jeans or an overly manicured beard? Those seem like better indicators

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

I've known a lot of dudes with long hair in my life. Exactly zero have been gay. I've met a smaller number of gay guys in my life, but exactly zero of them had long hair.

Did you mean to say something about skinny jeans or an overly manicured beard? Those seem like better indicators
I agree with you. Maybe he meant faggot. I bet most of the long hairs you've known were faggots.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Sure, some of them absolutely were!

Skinny jeans and overly manicured beards would also be a better indicator of faggotry too but I agree with the distinction you're making.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

How long is your hair before I type up a response.

Let’s just say I might have met more gays than you as a starter here.

• 2Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Try again, those aren't sai. I can see why you made that mistake. But look at how she's holding them and look at the second panel in the strip and you'll see they are clearly knives with huge hooked quillons.
Dual wielding sai. And teeth. Suck it.
Mortal Kombat Fatality GIF by Xbox
Finish Him Mortal Kombat GIF by takeepfit

• 1Barf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dual wielding sai. And teeth. Suck it.
Mortal Kombat Fatality GIF by Xbox
Finish Him Mortal Kombat GIF by takeepfit
But they're not sai. They are knives. The way they look, the way she uses them. She can call them teddy bears if she wants. It walks like a dagger and talks like a dagger. It's a dagger.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Nah. Hair isnt long and kid is clearly into girls.

I think its just the sad world we live in and this is how children are developing now. When I was his age I was outside a good chunk of the day drinking hose water interacting with rando kids. He has a tablet, cell phone tv with a million channels so hes never away from home.