Whats rustling your jimmies?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
But they're not sai. They are knives. The way they look, the way she uses them. She can call them teddy bears if she wants. It walks like a dagger and talks like a dagger. It's a dagger.
If she hawk tuah on that thang she can call it whatever, true. Ooor...ooooor.... the sai is made for stabbing, striking and disarming. Look at this coooool article linked from the sai wiki:

Mileena uses it for all sorts of shit. I'm fine with them being sai (no plural exists, one sai, two sai, hai-hai-hai).

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If she hawk tuah on that thang she can call it whatever, true. Ooor...ooooor.... the sai is made for stabbing, striking and disarming. Look at this coooool article linked from the sai wiki:

Mileena uses it for all sorts of shit. I'm fine with them being sai (no plural exists, one sai, two sai, hai-hai-hai).

It's all fun and games until you get split in half by a halberd.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nah. Hair isnt long and kid is clearly into girls.

I think its just the sad world we live in and this is how children are developing now. When I was his age I was outside a good chunk of the day drinking hose water interacting with rando kids. He has a tablet, cell phone tv with a million channels so hes never away from home.
Did you ever tell us his age? I don't see it.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

lol. Written by a doctor. A chiropractor. Can quackopractors prescribe drugs? If not, they're not real doctors.

Decent article, but nah, that poking thing is just a small part. You can poke with a baseball bat too, that doesn't make it a stabbing weapon. Her daggers have sharpened edges. That's completely different.

I kinda miss blackbelt magazine. Thanks for the link.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
This comment seemed to out of place to me it got me thinking.

I've known a lot of dudes with long hair in my life. Exactly zero have been gay. I've met a smaller number of gay guys in my life, but exactly zero of them had long hair.

Did you mean to say something about skinny jeans or an overly manicured beard? Those seem like better indicators
You want to know the best indicator of being a gay or pedophile...
being a Furry, 100% guaranteed to be both

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Is this based on your exhaustive research into the one furry you know?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Brother in law once told me he had to block his son's internet, or at least filter it. His history showed normal things like Asians with Big Tits, normal lad stuff like that.

He blocked that kind of stuff, and he grew up gay instead. /boggle

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

so people not understanding N and S for my address just went to a new level. while home a ninja sheriff stuck a jury notice/summons to my door for the chick that lives down the street with the same house number.
in the past, would just took it down there, but they have fenced in their yard and have a couple of dogs now, plus they are not the friendliest people. started calling numbers on the paper and finally talk to a person. she says my choices are bring the summons back to them (30 min drive) or call the sheriff office and have them come a get it. call the sheriff and get transferred to voice mail that didn't identify their self, so told them i would tape it to my door and come get it.
it isn't like this is an error with google maps or gps, both clearly show the street splits north and south. when walking up my steps can not miss the 4" house number and N on the porch post.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
can not miss the 4" house number
Speaking of that, fucking UPS has been delivering my neighbors packages to me non-stop. I have my goddamn house number on my carport. Motherfucker isn't even looking for it. I'm going to buy some more numbers and put the address where it can be seen from every angle I guess. My neighbors don't have their addresses marked, but I fucking do.

The jimmy rustling part of this is that I saw him drop it off one time, looked at the name and tried to get his attention to let him know. But he was tearing ass out of there like I was Clayton Bigsby.

The next day the motherfucker delivered 2 big boxes that I couldn't just carry over to them. I had to throw them in the truck and drive them over. Such a pain in the ass. Not even anything worth stealing. The big boxes were for their above ground pool. So they were no use to me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I noticed that our IT department has started using "Blocklisted" instead of "Blacklisted". Removing some of that excess diversity from the computers is a much needed step in the right direction. They still use "Whitelisted", praise gaia.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Our yard crew sucks. Cut the grass too low, dull blades, don’t edge properly, blow shit into the pool and make a mess.

yard crew before them sucked.

crew before them sucked.

why is everyone useless?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Our yard crew sucks. Cut the grass too low, dull blades, don’t edge properly, blow shit into the pool and make a mess.

yard crew before them sucked.

crew before them sucked.

why is everyone useless?

What do you want for $180 bucks???

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
so people not understanding N and S for my address just went to a new level. while home a ninja sheriff stuck a jury notice/summons to my door for the chick that lives down the street with the same house number.
in the past, would just took it down there, but they have fenced in their yard and have a couple of dogs now, plus they are not the friendliest people. started calling numbers on the paper and finally talk to a person. she says my choices are bring the summons back to them (30 min drive) or call the sheriff office and have them come a get it. call the sheriff and get transferred to voice mail that didn't identify their self, so told them i would tape it to my door and come get it.
it isn't like this is an error with google maps or gps, both clearly show the street splits north and south. when walking up my steps can not miss the 4" house number and N on the porch post.
Get one of those waterproof yards signs and a giant this is N NOT SOUTH XXX

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Wife's car had the AC go out.
Take it to dealer, needs a new rear evaporator core somesuchshit (wtf is there an evaporator core somesuchshit in a SUV?)
Get it fixed in January before it gets hot ($1,900)
4 months later , no AC
take back to same dealer
same issue same parts , warranty so replaced on their dime ....guess where I'm going with this.......
19 FUCKING days later, no AC again.
This isn't joe shadetree mechanics and crackpipes inc, this is the same GMC dealer we bought the fucking thing from.
Update: 6/10 they replaced my wife's AC compressor , said this was so weird they would eat the labor and I pay for the parts. We agreed was $500ish

Today get the call , AC out again. Well we did it gang we beat the fucking GM dealership! They called me and said they would not work on the car, they would run it to another dealership in Las Vegas (hour + away) , have a dealership there look at it and fix it , plus give my wife a loaner to drive while it's in Vegas, no cost. When we dropped the car off I asked could we get the oil changed real quick since it's due and they told me they will take care of it for no cost (even though I did offer to pay). Don't know what the damn problem is but ....

This is only in rustled as I had to deal with it , a mad wife , and it was 107 today.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My local grocery store made a new rule, only 15 items in self checkout. I've heard of this bullshit. Never thought I'd see the day it came home to my small town.

Fuckin sad.

Of course the regular checkout lines are full of fucking cunts with less than 15 items, obviously, because fuck you

• 1Midwit

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
My MX Master 3S no longer registers left click and hold after only 2 years of use. Back to the original MX Master with its much louder clicks and micro USB charging.

• 1Rustled

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
My kid loves the Forza Horizon series, so I bought us both FH5 to play. These are the buggiest games I've played since Cyberpunk. After about an hour of playing, it stops recognizing my controller inputs. Trying to join together for a "Convoy" often times requires me to force stop two applications it runs in the background in order for it to finally send the invitation.

Now, I would say some of this is just my computer being a bit old, but my son is having similar issues and I JUST bought him his computer 3 months ago.